Welcome to High School

Forbidden Desire

Taeyeon's Pov

As I walk down the school hallway I could hear students laughing,talking or gossiping. Hello,my name is Kim Taeyeon and I am a senior,A+ and a role model to all the students in school or at least that what's my teachers say anyway.

"Hey four-eyes!" Luna cried out to me as her and her crew approach me.

"What do you want?" I snapped back at her pushing up my glasses.

"I just want to tell you that i'll be student council president this year..again~!" We always had a student council president competition..it's a school thing anyway Luna would always win because she has followers,her and crew would always threatened someone to vote for her. I don't even run for council president and she still brags it to me. She thinks that being council president makes her more smarter than me*sighs* what an idiot.

"So what,like I care." I said turning in the opposite direction about to walk away.

"You should care if you want to save your goody-two shoes record! Your busted when the whole school saw that you did grafftti on the school  wall." Sulli said smirkng evilly and holding a picture.

"I didn't do grafftti." I said facing them.

"Oh yeah,then why does picture of grafftti with your name on it." said Luna bosting the picture in my face. The grafftti said Taeyeon was here and written in my handwriting. I tried to grab it but Luna swipped it away.

"No one going to believe that I did that." i stated.

"Oh really, we'll just see." Amber said laughing as of that being said they had off to the opposite direction. Man, they're a pain in the ! I really dom't understand why she hates me so much, does jealousy get the best of her or something. I continuing walking in the halls when someone was calling my name..it was one my bestest friends Lee Soo-Kyu or Sunny as she likes to be called.

"Hey Tae, I saw you talking to the 5 s. What did they want?" Sunny asked.

"She threatened me by saying I did grafftti but I didn't!!" I said balling fists.

"She and her friends create drama everywhere they go. Someone should go teach them a lesson." Sunny said making a power fist

"Well,we can't do anything about it now but we need to get that picture." I said 

"Ooh,I guess it's schemeing time." said Sunny rubbing her hands.

The bell rings and Sunny and Tayeon walk to their classroom as they walked in a crowded of girls were surrounded the kingas of the school.

"Onew oppa is such a cutie." I said to myself and stared at Onew.

"Tae Ajumma!" Sunny yelled and thus breaking my trance.

"Good Moring Class." greeted our homeroom teacher Mr. Hwang

"Good Moring Mr.Hwang." The whole class greeted

*Screw boring math class*

At the Lunchroom...

As I got my lunch from the canteen Jessica and Minnie came up next to me.

"Hey Tae, we saw you stare at Onew you today in class." Minnie said as she shooked her milk.

"W-wha-what are you talking?? I wasn't staring at him..why would you think that?" I said very nervously.

"C'mon,Tae we know you like him." Jessica said. We walked to our table where Yuri and Sunny were waiting.

"So,Taeyon I heard that you like Onew." Yuri said with a devilish smile.

"I-I don't!! I stuttered.

"It's ok...TaeYeon we all have our crushes. I really like Taemin." Sunny daydreaming about Taemin

"I really like Minho." Yuri said covering her red face.

"Jessica likes Key and I like-" Minnie was cut off by Jessica.

"She likes Jonghyun." she said looking at her cousin.

"-_-" was Minnie's face. As we ate our lunch the kingas or SHINee as they called themselves arrived at lunch. All the boys were rolling their eyes while the girls are drooling over them. I just found myself staring at Onew and his beautiful eyes.

Sunny's pov

I found TaeYeon staring at Onew she totally likes him. I found Taemin so adorable,I just want to his pinch his cheeks. I was running out of milk, I better get more before they ran out. I quickly got up and headed to the canteen quickly got a carton of banana milk,said thank you to the lunch lady and headed out. And on the way back to my table I accidently knocked into Taemin, all of the girls were giving me death glares especially dumbo Sulli over with her stupid friends.

"Oh,sorry I didn't see you." Taemin apologized to me while getting and helding out his hand to me. My face was flush with redness. I took his hand.

"Are you okay?/You're face is red." Taemin smiled.

"I-i'm fine! Thank you." I quickly got back to my table and sat down.

"What was that about?" Taeyeon smirked and turn to me.

"Nothing!!" I said

"Didn't seemed like nothing." Yuri stated.

"Whatever." I said burying my head. That was so embrassing,but it was so romantic,I wondered if he likes me back.