2in1 ? 1in2

Description


MY COMEBACK STORY

 

I was thinking if I'd gone too long.

2 to 3 weeks, or maybe a month, yeah! whole month of August. -.-

[about the picture ^ ]

VICTORY

Month of hiatus in writing, gained this victory of mine! *.~

Our project study for Wireless Communication was chosen for upcoming Science Fair on our University and being a Graduating student of Engineering, it's a big accomplishment! I'm just so happy. Month of sleepless nights is over and I'm back to my second world which I've been missing for a month.

 

Well, why am I telling this actually? [NOTHING! I'm just happy and I missed typing here! ^^]

 

About the story, the plot is 'abusely used' , many times already in fiction world. Highschool students, puppy love and some kind of stuff which we only experienced on our highschool life. I just missed my Highschool life, the fun and thrill all together at once. ^^. It's funny to reminisce all those memories back then which inspired me to write another story. Though the plot is not that new on fiction world anymore, i'd enjoyed writing this story. ^^

 

About the title "2in1 ? 1in2" , i really don't know why I came up on that title...ke ke ^^

It just pop up on my mind while i'm typing right now. Let's just say that it might be the clue of the mystery on the story. What mystery? Read the story and find out!

 

I can't help smiling [like an idiot actually!]

I'M WATCHING HAE'S KDRAMA [Ms. Panda and Hedgehog]

sdfghjklmnbvvcxz

HE'S SO HANDSOME AS EVER


Sorry for not updating my other fics!

I'M WORKING ON IT, PROMISE!

I'll post it all when it's done

NEH? JUST BEAR WITH ME FOR A WHILE...neh?

FIGHTINGHYUKI

 

 


 

Foreword



"Lee Eunhyuk ssi..."

He called my name again, and my body shivered on the way he says my name, it's like poison that can destory every single of your whole. He's the terror of them all, our homeroom teacher, the famous Kim Heechul. Every student under him make sure that they're hundred percent attentive on his class, you don't know what's the consequences that awaits on you once you didn't achieve his expectation in his class.

"Neh!" I answered.It's almost three days since Mr. Kim always call my name before the start of our class and I can't help but to get nervous and became paranoid everytime he calls me.

I'm on in my own world, thinking why he always call me when suddenly my classmates start murmuring again, like they always do when this moment happen.

"Your daily love letter delivery!" he said with his famous smirk.

Then I felt the same again, surprise, but at the same more than terrified. Who would not, if your scary homeroom teacher was the one who do this kind of things. It's been three days since I keep on receiving a letter, a love letter specifically. I don't know if i'm flattered or what but honestly I didn't like this feeling of having a secret admirer and the fact that the famous Mr. Kim Heechul was always the one who gave it to me every morning, in our class, in front of all my classmate. It's so embarrassing.

"Palle! Get it now!" he said irritatibly, flaging the white envelope in front of the class.

I hurriedly stood up and get it from him with my body shivering with the way he looks at me. The smirk, the poisonous smirk that will terrified you to the bones, ahh! I hate this.

"Looks like your secret admirer is so persistent to catch you!" he said when I about to get the letter from his hands. I just bow, and said thank you and hurriedly back to my seat, second row from the front.

'aishh..i think i'm dying!'

"Okay! Let's start the class!"

and that's how our morning classes always started since two days ago.

 


A/N: I'll post the WHOLE story on my next update ^^

COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBE are LOVE