Final

Imaginary Boyfriend Sequel

 

Nichkhun pov

“Jang Wooyoung! If you are going to continue talking might as well get out of the class! I don’t need you to keep distracting the lesson.”

The atmosphere suddenly became tense and extremely quiet. It is not surprise to see this kind of sight as I don’t really flare up but this Jang Wooyoung kept testing my patient. I had already sending so many signals that I wanted the two annoying girls to stop pestering him but why wouldn’t him just get it.

“I am sorry…”

He looked scared, am I really too fierce? Ahh…this stupid jealousy is taking control over me. I had to ignore it…I watched at my watch. Yes! Left only with 5 minutes and the lesson is ended. I should just start packing up then.

“Class, just remember you can have fun during your break time but definitely not lesson time. You are here to study not to play! Get it?”

Seeing everyone nodding their head, I signed.

“Good. Finished up my homework and study the test for tomorrow.”

I carried my bag and quickly left the classroom before the bell even rang but who cares. Students love this and I love it too.

I looked around aimlessly; I don’t have any class for the day. Maybe I should just head home? Suddenly his sad face flashed through my mind causing my heart to squeeze…am I really too much? NO. It is normal for a teacher to scold student. But why I am feeling this? I signed again for don’t know how many time.

“Hey, Nichkhun.” I turned around and happened to see Victoria.

“Oh. Hi!”

“Are you leaving school?” I nodded.

“Can give me a ride?” she used her strong puppy eyes; I can’t just reject her so I nodded again.

We chat while walking to the car park.

Without knowing, Wooyoung was seeing everything.

Wooyoung pov

I knew it. He had always loves her. The way he looks at her is just full of passion and love. I can never receive. I walked slowly behind them, hoping they wouldn’t catch me. Letting them knowing that I skipped class just to see if Nichkhun hyung still angry with me, I would be totally dead. I know I had made a wrong choice. There is no use to turn behind when I saw everything.

The way he opens the car door for her, the way Victoria kissed him.

Wait?! Kiss him!!!

I don’t remembering that they are even a couple. Without I knowing, tears start forming brink of my eyes. I can’t help it. I had no right to cry at all. I not even his boyfriend…but I don’t know why I behaving like a fool still standing in front of them. My legs just give out all the strength. I fell to the ground hardly. I don’t care if I will be luring a lot of unwanted attention. My heart is breaking. Breaking into thousands of pieces, no one could ever help me. I continued lying at there, crying. Thinking why there is no one coming help me? I can’t bear to see this world at this point of time. My world just being crashed within few seconds. I just feel stupid how strong the love is to change everything, change my life.

“Jang Wooyoung!” that when I decided that to close my eyes, my ears, my heart….

Nichkhun pov

Ever since I start chatting with Victoria, I had been sensing someone is following me. I turned around for a lot of time but I can’t see anyone. Maybe I am just thinking too much.

“Nichkhun, are you okay?”

“Umm…yeah…maybe just a little bit tired.” I smiled to her.

She laughed at my response.

We walked to our car and I decided to be a gentleman to open the door for her. But I think I am making a mistake when she start leaning towards to me and planted her lips on mine. I know it is crazy to say that I really can’t process my thinking at that point of time but just stand there foolishly. I can’t help it when my eyes caught attention of my love. He saw everything which I hope he had never but I think it is too late. When I saw his tears flowing down his chubby cheek, his usual pale nose starts turning red, I felt like my heart being stabbed continuously. It can’t stop bleeding.

I quickly step away from Victoria but she just smirked at me.

“That is for you helping me open the door.” After saying she even winked. Do you know how much I want to slap you at that point of time?

*THUMP*

I turned back to Wooyoung, to my horror he just fainted.

“Jang Wooyoung!” I ran as fast as I could to get to his side. I kept on shaking him but he just wouldn’t move. I am starting getting more and more panic. This is my first time experienced this kind of thing especially it involved my loved one. I could have just carried him into sick bay but instead my legs were running towards my car. My body had obediently listened to my heart and shoved away Victoria. She looked shocked but is not like I am going to give damn about it. I quickly place Wooyoung nicely on the seat and dashed back to my car, immediately start engine.

“Please be okay…” as I continuously prayed, my tears had already blurred my vision.

Soon, I reached hospital. I feel like I am a mad person, screaming for doctor’s attention but they are not giving me any. They want me to wait but I can’t wait. I need them to treat my beloved.

Suddenly, I felt someone was tugging on my shirt. I looked down and saw Wooyoung was awake. He looked completely puzzled. I felt there is an awkward between us as I finally put him down.

Ahh….Nichkhun ahh think….think…now what?

“Nichkhun iss…I am sorry for giving so much trouble…I am okay now…you can leave…”

“Nichkhun.”

“Huh?” Oh my god, he was really damn cute with his confused look on his face.

“You can call me Nichkhun when there is no one. I feel weird when you being so formal. Are you sure you don’t want to see doctor? You fainted. It is can be a serious problem.”

“Oh…I am okay. I am thankful…” he averted his looks to the ground.

“Wooyoung…”

“Y...yes...”

“I like you.” !! What did I just say? I really had gone crazy.

“No…you don’t…” he looked at me while gave me a fading smile.

“I know my heart. I like you more than you can imagine.” I don’t know why I am so determined. Why would a student like me?

“I like you too.” W.H.A.T?

“Can you repeat again?” he blushed hard.

“I like you too. But I know there is no way we can be together. I understand you love Victoria. You don’t need to lie to me.”

“No! Who told you love Victoria? My heart only for you and only you. I don’t know when I fall in love with you. I know it is wrong but I can’t control. I hope you wouldn’t feel weird after listened to my confession.” I feel more confident; thinking there is might be a chance that Wooyoung like me.

“But…but…both of you are kissing…I saw it…everything…” his voice seem to be choked up.

I think I know why he fainted…because of all the heart pains I had been giving him…I am sorry…if I had been braver…this all wouldn’t happen…

I pulled him into my embrace and hugged him tightly. I don’t want to let him go.

I love him, I love him, and I love him. I can confirm my feelings now.

“Wooyoung… give me a chance to prove that I love you. I really love you. You loved me too. Why not let try it out.”

“But…but you are my teacher…”

I chuckled lightly, “Are you willing to take up the risk?”

“YES!”