01.

Angle of Infinity Love

Because I listen to my heart

I will only do this

Because I listen to my heart

I will tell you to stay with me

Because I listen to my heart, that only beats for you

I can’t let you go no matter what

 

It’s what I always tell myself. It gives me courage. I know it’s just about the time. It’s not the right time. It’s not my turn to feel loved by the person that means your life. He thought.

 

“Jiyeon!”

“Oh. It’s you again.”

"Why if it's me?"

"Uh? Nothing." He sighed. He knew the reason. He knew but he tried to hold his feeling. He used to it anyway.

"Um, Myungsoo-ah. I have to go now! Bye!" she told him and ran off

"See you later!" he shouted with his usual bright smile and waved his hand on the air but she pretended like she never hears anything. He knew it from the very start.

He could see her back was getting farther until it couldn’t be seen anymore. He sighed and walked to his class.

“Kim Myung Soo!” a cheerful voice heard. He turned around and found his best friend, right in front of him. “I told you to call me L” Myungsoo ignored his greet and showed his poker face. “Why? What does ‘L’ mean anyway?” his friend asked and stared at him. “I just don’t like my name, Sungyeol-ah.” He explained to the guy that stood next to him named, Lee Sung Yeol or Sungyeol for short.

“But-“ he was about to protest but Myungsoo cut him off. “Just call me whatever you want. I’m going to class now.” He said and left to the class. Sungyeol’s face turned into a serious one and shook his head. “You’ve changed, since you met her.”

-

Lingering you around, I feel like a beggar

“Hey, you want to go home?”

“Um, yes…”

“Can I walk you home?”

“But-“

“Please? Just this time” she scratched the back of her neck and just nodded in defeat. She felt guilty for kept on rejecting his offer.

They just walked in silence and the atmosphere seems so awkward. Myungsoo didn’t know what to say since he’s just too nervous. It’s his first time, walking side by side with the girl that he loves even if it’s not a big thing.

He cleared his throat to break the awkwardness. Jiyeon looked at him with a confuse look but Myungsoo just smiled. “Is your house still far away from here?” he asked just to break the silence. “Um, no.” he knew if she just will reply him with simple words. “Oh.” It’s just what he can say for the reply.

They kept on walking with their eyes focused to the way.

But Myungsoo immediately hugged her when a truck passed by. Jiyeon was speechless and her heart was beating fast. Not because Myungsoo hugged her. But it’s because she was about to get hit by a truck, a big one.

“Are you okay?” she snapped back to the reality as she heard a soft voice call her.

“Uh? Yeah…” she muttered and released the hug. “You have to be careful next time.” He said with his serious tone that she never hears. She just nodded and walked first.

“You never know if my heart was about to stop beating when you almost get hit…” he mumbled in his thought and followed her from behind.

“This is my home.” She said and he looked at a white big house. He stood in front of her house and stared at her.

“You… aren’t going home?” she asked but Myungsoo shook his head. “No until you get inside.” He replied with a smile. “Oh, okay. Thanks for walking me home anyway.” She smiled and got inside. He nodded his head down and walked away. She could see his figure was getting farther from her bedroom.

-

“I don’t know what’s up with her?! What the hell does she think? She thinks she’s the prettiest here and could reject Myungsoo oppa?” “I know right?! She just wants to get more attentions!” “But why Myungsoo likes her so much? What’s so good about her that makes him gone crazy?”

She ignored the comments from her girl friends ‘dirty mouths. She kept her head down and hugged her books in front of her chest. She sat on her place and waiting for the teacher arrival.

“I’ve been watching you for these months. I don’t know anything about your feeling towards my best friend but it seems you are annoyed?” a guy suddenly appeared and sat next to her.

“Excuse me? What do you mean, Lee Sung Yeol-sshi?” Jiyeon seemed puzzled with his words

“Okay. I know that you already know if my best friend, Myungsoo likes you, right?” she got the point. She nodded her head.

“Yes. I feel that. But, what are you going to say right now?”

“I just want you to at least not too rude towards him. I mean, you can take him as a friend? I know you don’t like him but… I feel so hurt too whenever I saw him like that. He has been watching you for 3 years.” The guy that known as the most childish student in the school spoke with serious tone

“I’m sorry but please, mind your own business.” She said with a cold tone instead of understands the condition.

“My friend’s business is also mine.”

“I’m sorry. You’ve to go.”

“I beg you.”

“I’m sorry”

“I-“

“Lee Sung Yeol-sshi. This is not your class. Back to your own!” the homeroom teacher was finally arrived. She sighed in relief as he got up. But he reached her ear and whispered, “I will wait for you after school. In front of the school gate”

She froze for awhile and he left her stunned.

“What was that?” she mumbled

 

“Want to get coffee today?” Myungsoo asked on their way to their locker.

“Nah… I have something to do today… Later okay?” Myungsoo wiggled his eyebrows since he never refuses when it’s coffee. But he just nodded in the end.

“Bye!”

 

‘What am I going to do to make her understand?’ he mumbled as he ran to the front gate. There he saw no one. He waited until it’s getting dark and everyone was gone. She didn’t come. “Stubborn.”

 


 

Jiyeon POV

 

I never think that if I didn’t see him for the whole week, I felt kind of lonely. This is not right. This is exactly wrong. Did I miss him? Did I miss his appearance? That he always keeps on lingering me around?

I shook my thought before it gets weirder

But my question is…

 

Where is him?

 

I have to admit that I kind of miss him. No him means loneliness. What the hell is wrong with my brain? Oh no. It’s actually my heart. But, I can’t. I can’t. I shouldn’t feel this… again.

 

I decided to ask his best friend. I don’t care about my pride anymore.

 

“Lee Sung Yeol-sshi” I approached him as he had a basket that full of fruit

“What?” he asked me coldly. Okay, I understood.

“Where are you going and what are you doing with that?” I pointed at the basket that he was holding

“It’s none of your business, Jiyeon-sshi” I looked away

“Where’s your friend?”

“Friend? Who? I have many here.” From the corner of my eyes, I could sense he is smirking

“Kim Myung Soo. Who else?” I said with annoyed tone

“Why did you ask?”

“Can you please just answer me?”

“Is that a must?”

“You don’t have to. Sorry if I wasted your time. Excuse me…” I was about to go but he grabbed my hand

He sighed. “I thought you know it already” his sudden change of expression made me worried

“What?”

“He’s in the hospital. He got an accident.”

“What? Why?” feeling frustrated, I let go of his grip and jumped

“Chill…”

I tried to control my feeling at the moment but it failed. I can’t help myself but getting worry

“How come?”

“He got a car accident when he was about to confess it to you again…”

What?

He told me how it started…

 

Flashback, Sungyeol POV

“Hyung! I think I will confess to her once again!”

I frowned

‘Such a loyal…’ I thought

“Seriously? How many times you have confessed and she always rejects?” I asked bluntly. I know it’s a bit harsh but I have to wake him up and let him face the reality

“Hyung, don’t make me upset. I know. It hurts. My heart is burning. When will she realize it?"

 

"If you still put a hope on her, then just wait."

 

"How long I have to wait again when I have spent all of my times for her and I wait for her for ages."

 

"That's love. Your love is infinite."

 

"It's beyond infinity."

 

"Prove it."

 

Here it goes here again. He shows his poker face.

 

“Well, good luck.” I rolled my eyes

“Can you come with me?”

“What for?”

“She likes white rose. I’m going to buy her the white rose. Can you help me to pick the best one?” he stared me with pleading eyes.

“Well… sure…”

“Thanks hyung!”

 

We went to the flower shop. The florist welcomed us. He asked about the white roses and I helped him to pick the best one.

“Thanks for the help, hyung.”

“It’s not a big deal.”

 

But…

 

BAM

 

“MYUNGSOO!”

 

End of flashback

 

Normal POV

“W-What? Don’t tell a joke.”

“Do you think I’m kidding?”

“So… It’s true?”

“Yes. But, why do you care? Aren’t you happy to not to see him?”

 

She ignored the question and immediately ran off

 

“Well… I hope you won’t late” Sungyeol muttered

 

Jiyeon ran as fast as she could. She just let go of her tears. ‘Do I fall for him?’

 

She asked the nurse where his room is. She ran and ran. But when it comes to open the door, she is not brave enough. She doesn’t have any courage to face him. She doesn’t have any word to say.

 

But she entered the room anyway.

 

wide opened as she saw him, lying on the bed. It’s more like he’s dying

 

“He’s comma” a voice said

“Why you didn’t tell me?”

“You ran off. I didn’t have time to tell you.” He said and placed the basket on the table beside his bed

“Why did you bring that if you know he’s comma?”

“It means I always hope he will wake up tomorrow.” He simply smiled

 

-

 

‘It’s been two weeks. When he will wake up? I think I have to wait for him like he always did.’ She said in her mind

And yeah… She admitted that she fell for him. And now, the thing that she could only do are praying and waiting for him to wake up.

“Annyeong Sungyeol-sshi” she greeted Sungyeol and placed the fruits on the table

“Oh Jiyeon? Annyeong…”

“Is there any sign from him?” he shook his head

She sighed and smiled bitterly.

“You can go home now. I will take care of him.”

“But, you have classes tomorrow right? And you are too tired.”

“Nah… I will take care of him. It’s late already. You can go home and rest.”

“If you say so… Annyeong…”

 

“Hey Myungsoo. Do you know if Teacher Kim punished me today? Uh! That’s because of you! I can’t focus to my study and thinking about you.” She pouted and smiled

She took the chair and sat on it. She read him some stories. She studied his face more. His beautiful face.

“What a waste that I always reject you. I’m sorry Myungsoo-ah… It’s not like I want to do it.”

Little did she know, she fell asleep while holding his hand

 

“What time is this?” she looked at her wristwatch, 3 a.m.

She stood up to wash her face but something stopped her

“W-Where… a-are… you… going?” a very weak voice was heard

“M-Myungsoo?”

He smiled weakly

“You wake up? Finally!”

She pressed the bell immediately and the doctors along with the nurses came. Jiyeon walked outside and waited for the doctor to come out

“So, Mr. Kim is alright now. You can look for him but don’t let him to talk too much. He will be discharge after one week”

She nodded and walked to him. The oxygen that covered his beautiful face was gone.

“Jiyeon-ah…” he said weakly and tried to sit but she stopped him and laid him down

“Don’t move too much.”

“I’m glad to see you here…”

“I’m also glad that you finally woke up”

” I promise to myself, I will capture you. I will protect you, I will make you mine”

She smiled awkwardly

He continued,

” Don’t close your eyes, don’t close your mind, and don’t close your heart

You will feel my love for you is infinite. It’s beyond infinity

And there’s the angle of my infinity love

It’s you

You created the angle

And sometimes make me want to give up on you, it hurts, it burns my heart”

She felt guilty after what she did. After what she said.

 

“But like I said before,”

 

He looked at the clock

 

“Because I listen to my heart, I will make you mine before the dawn.”

 

She burst in tears

 

“Yah… Don’t cry…”

“I’m sorry Myungsoo-ah…”

“You don’t have to answer it now.”

“No. It’s not what I mean.”

“And?”

“I’m sorry to waste your times. I… love you too… But I just think, you are just too perfect for me. I didn’t dare to open my heart for you.”

“You are way more perfect you know it.”

“Myungsoo-ah…”

“Where is the flower? Oh? It’s broken…” he said sadly while looking at the dead flower

But she took the flower and hugged it

He smiled

“Park Ji Yeon… Would you be my girl forever? Till we grow old together and till death do us part?”

She chuckled. “You sound like marry me.”

“So?”

“Obviously yes”

He smiled and looked outside the window. He immediately pulled her close to him and locked her lips with his. It’s when the sun is rising up.

 


 

BWAHAHAHA xD I thought I finish this story after the exams? But the idea came up? Well, just wish me luck for the contest >_< I just hope I can win at least once? TT.TT Poor me. I don't know when I can improve more? Idiot me.

 

Well, subscribe and comment <3


 

This story will have 2 chapter. Sorry if this is short. I will finish this soon but I might gone for two weeks because of my exams. I promise I will finish this before the deadline