ZZZzz....

What Happens on the Internet..

Stefany p.o.v

But this time I wasn't acting because I felt myself drifting off... I was being poked on my cheek, but I was on a beautiful island in this paradise... "Rin Youngie-ah we are here, get up." I woke up to another poke on the cheek and a really cute guy like 5 cm away from my face. I started to blush so I hid my face but slowly got up.

Rin Young p.o.v

I heard him chuckle. After that I felt strong arms lift me up and place me on there back like a backpack. I think I kept character though...

I peaked one eye opened after hearing the front door open. The place was dark but as soon as he the lights I got a better look around.   

The place was beautiful. 'Stefany actually lives here?' I almost forgot that I was supposed to be acting and almost blew my cover. Her brother put me down on the couch and started putting things away. He left the room with my and his own shoes.

In the few minutes he was gone I got up to explore. I saw some pictures of him  and Stefany when they were younger. "This is soo cute I whispered." I heard shuffling noise so I went back to the spot he left me in.

Right then he came back into the room and picked me up one again. I guess he brought me to her room cause next thing I knew I was on a soft bed tucked in under blankets. 'God he makes my damn oppa seem extra challenged!'  

He left the room whispering goodnight. Once he was gone I opened one eye to make sure he positively left. Once the coast was clear I began to explore her room. "She has a decent sized wardrobe I guess, and an okay bathroom. This almost makes her seem not messy!" I chuckled to myself and quickly looked for some pjs that looked like I could fit. "While I'm here I might as well enjoy the things. Hehehe." I chuckled once again heading into the bathroom to change.

Stefany p.o.v

Okay so I followed behind her oppa to the front door. The place was huge and very pretty even in the dark, I waited for him to find the key. As soon as he did we walked in. I started to take my shoes off and so did he. He then walked into the kitchen and straight to the refridgerator where he pulled out a carton labeled Rin Youngie's Banana Milk no touchie!

He smirked at me and then opened the carton and started to drink it. 'He looked perfect while drinking it so I started to blush'. He started talking..

"This is only part of you oweing me so you can't kill me! Ha!" He then put the carton back in the fridge, winked at me and walked upstairs. I followed him to where ever he was heading. While we walked I looked around. 'This place is nothing like my home.' 

I noticed pictures of baby Rin Young and I'm guessing her oppa. "Waaah why is everyone soo keyopta!" I whispered.