Barely Passing Under Noses! =.=

What Happens on the Internet..

Weird title haha ! But it will make sense. Less others have better Ideas for titles? ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Left off at: I smiled and asked her if there was anything I needed to know about getting to her house. She nodded no. "Are you sure? No special instructions. Directions?" Then she smiled and nodded her head up and down fastly. 'I knew there was.' She handed me a pullover to put on. "Take the KTX to Busan. Wear this and keep the hood on the whole time. Make your hair go in your face a bit. Like your bang." She said fixing my hair after I put the pull over on. "I will text you the rest of the directions what about me? Anything I should know?" She asked pointing at herself. "Ahh here wear this. I wish it had a hood. Just mess up your hair a bit. Oppa is picking you up. So when he ask you things just make sounds as if you lost your voice." She nodded and I told her which exit he would come from. And she told me which exit was closer to the KTX train. 'I'm so nervous.' This better work...


Stefany P.O.V

I walked back inside after directing her out and I started for the train looking at my phone every 10 seconds. I am so nervous! Why did I let her talk me into this. I miss my bed already! TT.TT "Oppa mianhae for being a bad dongsaeng, letting others influence me so easily." I spoke outloud to myself. I wonder what the KTX looks like. :( I don't even know! Hopefully there is a sign!

*Buzz* I look in my purse. "A text! And it's from Rinyoung-ah!" I yell as I start reading it.

Anyong it's me! Have you made it to the train station I am still waiting. ^.^

If you have just text back saying you have!

Aish she is not helping my situation. I would turn back and go wait for my oppa to pick me up but I don't know which way is back!! Luckily I saw the sign that says KTX train station! I hurried in took out my phone and texted her back with:

Aigoo I barely made it to the train station. Now what?! Answer back ASAP I'm going in and getting my ticket. You owe me 19,300 won!!!!

Who knew train tickets were so expensive! I paid the main the amount for the ticket and he gave it to me afterwards.

*Buzz*

I felt another vibrate and hurriedly took out the phone.

Hahaha don't worry. There is a board that shows train times. It should show the next train home to Busan arasso? BTW what does your brother look like. And what type of car does he have because a car is pulling up! Text me Back ASAP and please send a picture if you have one!!! :(

I laughed at how cute and worrisome her text was. I looked for the best picture of my brother that I have on my phone. 'This one should do...'

I looked really hard. But oppa looks really cute in this one!

 

Ahh his car? Umm.. Let me text him sayin that it's really dark and if when he gets there he can come out the car? Would that help!? The train is here so I might not get signal. I am soo nervous I will text you from here out on what I do next!

After I pressed send I quickly put up another screen to text him.

Aigoooo opppaaa where are you?!!! It's soo cold out and dark. I might not notice the care so would you mind getting out to get me? I can't talk much from screaming. I think I lost my voice :( 

No Lie two minutes later tops! He replied the text. Typical oppa. Hopefully he replied it at a red light.

Dongsaeng-aaah sure I don't mind getting out the car. Hahaha you lost your voice :P

I can't wait to torture you then. And if you are worrying. I just left the house and the car is starting up =.=

Your oppa is late! But this isn't like usual so don't get mad I had my reasons! I am OMW :) Stay inside arraso?!

I smiled and hurried on the train. 'Oppa is a caring person. I wonder what Rinyoung is doing?' I closed my eyes holding my phone in my hand.

 

Rinyoung P.O.V

"Aigoo it's so cold! I don't care anymore I am waiting inside." I walk inside and wait infront of the see through door.

*I'm So Sorry But I love you*

'A text!' Stefany replied my text! I hope her oppa isn't outside yet. "Aish I don't even know his name!" I stamped my foot while reading the text.

 

 

"I looked really hard. But oppa looks really cute in this one!

 

Ahh his car? Umm.. Let me text him sayin that it's really dark and if when he gets there he can come out the car? Would that help!? The train is here so I might not get signal. I am soo nervous I will text you from here out on what I do next!"

Her oppa is soo cute! Is it really her oppa. She has to be lying. He is like an ulzzang. He looks like Bi Rain oppa omo! I saw a light flashing so I put my phone away and looked out the window to see a light in the dark. It must be him. He is getting out the car it's him! Wow he looks really hot! 'Okay pretend you lost your voice!'

 

FTI's Van

"Those twins were really cute!" Seunghyun said starting the conversation. "Yeah but I feel really guilty for signing Jaejin's towel for the fan but then only taking a picture with the older one." Minhwan said a bit quietly. "Yeah but did you see there coool matching twin people phones!" Hongki yelled in like a fascinated kid. They all looked at him then laughed while he explained more about the phones. "Yeah but the Rinyoung-ah one, she was polite. I purposely threw my towel into the audience for the fans and she gets it and tries to give it back to me. That was really nice and cute." Jaejin said nonchalantly. "Infact I noticed her out in the crowd singing to our songs like karoke. It was fun to watch. Never have I seen such anthusiasm." Jaejin continued. "Yeaah I noticed the fight she had with her twin. It was hilarious. But the older one was pulling her hair. I guess she wanted to keep the towel but she wanted to give it back. I hope she didn't get a headache." Jonghun said matter of factly. They all ended the conversation there nodding there heads in understanding. Then they all went off in there own worlds. Each thinking of that night secretly. And only Hongki thought about the cool twin outfits, phones, and purses. He even thought about the hair and what it would be like to have a twin. He hummed "I Hope" and fell asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 


I know this isn't a 2pm fic but I came across pictures of Rain and Junho because I wanted G.O from MBLAQ without his mustache to be the older brother. And I found this picture hilarous since they all look alike. So here so you guys can laugh too!

Here's one more for you, hahaha come on it's hilarious!

It is also too cute and hilarous! Lee Junho + Bi Rain + G.O look like triplets!!! Almost like the DINO triplets: Amber from F(X) Lee Donghae and Kim Jonghyun XD Happy reading! And I am serious visit my page to see the other pic!!! And Keep laughing :D

 

 

TRIPLETS :O :D