Can we be friends?

Your love have come back to me!

Hyoyeon:Eunhyuk I have to go now, we can meet tomorrow.

Eunhyuk:Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.

Eunhyuk didn't notice that was really Hyoyeon when past 10 years ago. Then Eunhyuk went home. Eunhyuk was hungry that time. So he cooked his favorite food. After eating he just watch TV and wait for his dad to come home... when he is boring he was asleep. After few hours his dad call him.

Eunhyuk's dad: Eunhyuk, I wil come home late because I have more work to do so you don't have to wait for me, okay.

Eunhyuk: Okay, bye dad.

Eunhyuk go to his bed and sleep...few hours later his dad come home and ring the bell.

Eunhyuk's dad:Eunhyuk can you please open the door?

But Eunhyuk didn't listen. He just keep on sleeping. Eunhyuk's dad was calling him but he ignores it. Then his dad ring the bell again until 7:00 A.M.

 

 

--------7:00 A.M.-------------

 

 

His dad felt sleepy because he keeps on ringing the bell many times. And suddenly Eunhyuk wakes up and look for his dad, but he didn't know that his dad we're still outside. When he opens the door he found his dad lying on the ground sleeping. Eunhyuk is waking him up and let him rest in the house.

Eunhyuk's dad: Why don't you open the door last night?

Eunhyuk:I was sleepy that time dad and I can't hear you are ringing the bell.

Eunhyuk's dad:Then why do you ignores when I was calling you? Last time you said if you we're sleepy or what you will not ignores when I was calling you.

Eunhyuk:I forgot about it. Dad I have to go to my office, okay.

Eunhyuk's dad:Here is the key, drive safely.

Eunhyuk:Okay.

Eunhyuk drives safely and go to his office. Eunhyuk forgot to say it to his dad that is he coming here today because he was sleepy. After Eunhyuk finished his work he went to the library to meet Hyoyeon. He saw Hyoyeon sitting and she was writing something on her diary. Eunhyuk came to her and say hello.

Eunhyuk: Hello

Hyoyeon:Hi

Eunhyuk:What are you writing?

Hyoyeon:Oh I was writing something about my boyfriend.

Eunhyuk:Oh you already have a boyfriend.

Hyoyeon:Yeah

Eunhyuk:Can I ask you a question?

Hyoyeon: Yes, of course, what is it Eunhyuk?

Eunhyuk:I just want to know that you like me or not. Can we be friends? We can meet each other again.

Hyoyeon:Okay then if we are friends forever should we meet tonight?

Eunhyuk:I'ts okay then, because I'm always free

Hyoyeon:Okay but what time are we going?

Eunhyuk:Okay it starts at 7:00P.M. at the Chinese Resturant

Hyoyeon:Okay, so see you later.

Eunhyuk:Bye

After that Eunhyuk went home and said to his dad that he is going out with Hyoyeon tonight. Then he took a bath and getting ready to go out with Hyoyeon at Chinese Resturant at 7:00 P.M.