Finally Realise

Just Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After School

Changjo's P.O.V

"Yoonji ah. Are you free this evening? Can you come to my house and help me with my assignment? I don't know how to do it." I said.

"Oh, Mianhae oppa. I've promised to go to the library with Minhyun oppa already." Yoonji said.

"Arasso." I said and looked down.

Then Minhyun arrived.

"Hi Changjo. Yoonji ah~ Let's go!" Minhyun said.

"Hi Minhyun and bye Yoonji." I said and waved to them. Yoonji waved back. "Bye Changjo oppa and I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I put on a fake smile.

They left. I sighed. I was just her bestfriend, so she'll only think of her boyfriend first. I thought, a little disappointed.

"Yo Changjo!" Ricky came out of nowhere. He looked around and asked "Where's Yoonji? Weren't you two in the same class?"

"She's just left with Minhyun a while ago."

"Aigoo. That guy again. She started to spend less time with us since she started dating." Ricky complaint.

"Yeah, but what can we do?" I said and shrugged.

"*sigh* I'd like it better if she was dating you."

"W-What are you talking about? We're just friend." I said even if that word killed me inside but I have to accept the truth.

"Stop saying thing that'll only hurt yourself. You don't need to hide me, Changjo. I'm your bestfriend, right?" He was right. I shouldn't hide him. He was my bestfriend after all.

"Right. But what I'm saying is true. We were just friend, because it's only one-sided love." I looked down.

"Babo Changjo. What made you think like this? If you confessed before that Minhyun come maybe she could accepted you."

"I don't know."

"Ok, stop talking about this. Let's get some ice cream to light up your mood."

"You're childish." I chuckled and follow him.

We went to the ice cream shop that we usually go together with Yoonji. When we entered, I saw Yoonji and Minhyun.

"Look! It's Yoonji!" Ricky said. Yeah, I'd saw her before you did. Then Ricky dragged me toward Yoonji.

"Oh hey oppa." she finally noticed us.

"Hey Yoonji, hey Minhyun. Can we join you two?" Ricky asked.

"Yes, you can. Right oppa?" she turned to asked Minhyun. He smiled and nodded.

Then we sat down. I didn't say anything at all and just ordered.

"Yoonji ah~ Say ah~" Minhyun said, offered to feed her. I secretly staring at them.

"Aish oppa! This is embarassing." Yoonji said.

"Come on! Just say ah~" Minhyun insisted. I saw Yoonji took a glance at me and open to let Minhyun feed her.

"Aigoo. My girlfriend is so cute. Isn't it delicious?" Minhyun asked, pinched her cheek and she nodded.

I just can't take this anymore, so I got up. "I'm going to get something to drink." I said coldly. I saw Yoonji looked up at me, but I just ignored it. I went to the vending machine. Aish! Yoonji ah! What have you done to me? You're driving me insane. I thought then put some coin into the vending machine. But the drink didn't come out, so I kicked it hardly, then it came out.

"You know, you shouldn't throw your ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter