His First and Only Love

The Leader's FIRST and ONLY LOVE :))) >ONE-SHOT

“Yah~Where the hell is Manager Hyung?! I’m so hungry!”Jonghyun whined.

“Me too! Key Umma, I’m hungry!” Taemin said with aegyo.

“Your aegyo won’t work this time Tae, I’m too tired and hungry to even think about cooking!” Key answered him.

“Hyung! Contact manager hyung!”Taemin shouted at Minho. Minho had a  O___________O  face.

“YAH! Shut UP! We’re all hungry!” Taemin shut his mouth instantly.

*KNOCK*

“FINALLY!!!”Jonghyun stood up and opened the door.

“Hyung! What the hell took you so long?! We’re starving!”

“Uh, well I ran into someone that’s all.”

“Who??”Jinki asked.

“ME!” said a girl behind their Manager.

“Haeyi?? What are you doing in Seoul??”

“HAEYI???” the rest of SHINee raised a brow.

“Ohmygosh! It’s really them!” She bowed.

“Annyeonghasaeyo! Kang Minhae imnida. But Jinki calls me Haeyi.”

“I’m guessing you’re an old friend of Hyung?”Key asked.

“Deh, we both grew up in Gwangmyeong.”Minhae smiled.

“How old are you Minhae-ssi?”Jonghyun asked.

“I’m 19, turning 20.”she smiled.

“Oh, so you should call me Oppa” Jjong winked at her.

“Deh,Oppa”Minhae giggled.

“Aww, you’re my Noona!”Key and Taemin sulked.

“Annyeong Noona!”Minho bowed and greeted their Noona.

“Do we need to have an introduction???”Key asked.

“Why don’t I do that instead?”Minhae said.

“Kim Kibum, also called Umma by his ‘groupmates’, prefers KEY over Kibum and also called KEYmera by the fans because of your amazing talent to easily find the live camera during your performances.”She said as she pointed at Key.

“Lee Taemin, the adorable Makdongee of SHINee. Has this special bond with Minho, that’s why you’re called 2MIN. Great at dancing! Oh and when you debuted you were still in Middle School.”

“Kim Jonghyun, called Bling Bling! The main singer of SHINee. And that’s about it!”

“YAH~why is my decription so little???”

“Okay, then you’re pretty hot.”

“That’s enough.”Jonghyun laughed.

“Choi Minho, The Charismatic Flame of SHINee! Known to be the tall mysterious one. He has his famous Charismatic glares and Charismatic smiles that makes girls all over the planet melt. Also part of Let’s Go Dream II. Btw, you’re great there!”

“Thanks Noona.”Minho replied.

“Finally, Lee Jinki, Onew to others. The leader! Soft as dubu and has the famous Onew Condition and has this love for chicken…”

“Noona, I have to ask. Way back then, was Onew Hyung always this clumsy?” Taemin asked her.

“Clumsy?? What do you mean clumsy?” Right at that moment he leaned on something or so he thought, next thing he knew he was at the floor,

“That clumsy…”Minhae laughed as they were about to seat to eat.

Jinki sat beside Minhae and Taemin on the other side of her.

“Noona, why don’t you tell us your all-time Jinki memory!”

“My all-time Jinki memory was when I confessed that I liked him way back our middle school years.”

“Minhae-ssi, if you liked him before then NO doubt you’ll love ME!”Jjong laughed.

“Noona, you liked hyung??”

“Yeah, and I think I still do…”She said quietly. Jinki cleared his throat, took his food and walked out on them.

“Noona, I think you should follow him.” Taemin said.

Minhae knew how Onew would sulk or how he is if he’s being emo. He sits right in front of the door to prevent anyone from entering. Minhae found their door. She placed her ear on the door and she was right, Onew was right there. He could hear him breathing.

“Jinki Oppa~”She slowly said.

“I’m glad you’re here” He answered.

“If you’re glad then why are you there???”

“You know, you look beautiful as always..” Minhae blushed causing her to forget about her previous question.

~FLASHBACK

“Haeyi~you look so pretty!”

“Oppa, are you turning gay? How can you say that?” Minhae laughed.

“It’s true! You look so pretty”

~END OF FLASHBACK

“I missed you…”Onew said.

“I miss you too Oppa…”

“You haven’t changed one bit.”Onew chuckled.

“Yah~I did! I became much mature than you are!”

“Your skin is still as beautiful as ever….”

~FLASHBACK

“Haeyi, how do you have such beautiful skin?”

“I don’t know, maybe because I don’t often us make-up.”

“So so beautiful…”Onew said as he caressed her cheek.

~END OF FLASHBACK

“I wonder how you taste…”Onew suddenly said, snapping Haeyi out of her thoughts.

“YAH~oppa, you sound like a ert..”

“You know, I like you ever since that day…”Onew spoke.

~FLASHBACK

“Hi, my name’s Jinki! What’s yours?”

“Minhae…”The young girl with pigtails answered the boy who thinks he was the hottest kindergartner around.

~END OF FLASHBACK

“Then why’d you reject me?”Minhae asked.

~FLASHBACK

“Jinki Oppa,I know you’re leaving for Seoul, so before everything changes, I want to say…. I like you—no I love you”

“Mianhe, I don’t think I can answer that, seeing that I’ll be in Seoul from now on. If we are meant to be we will be together again”

~END OF FLASHBACK

“You are my First and Only Love….”Onew said from behind the door. Minhae was shocked so, with all her might she opened the door.

“WHAT THE HELL???!!!!!”

“Is that how you speak to your first and only love???”Minhae smiled.

O.o

O.o

O.o

O.o

O.o

O.O

O.O

O.O

O.O

>_<

>_<

>_<

“You do know that eavesdropping is not a nice habit right Haeyi??”Onew questioned her. She stood there dumbfounded.

“Eavesdropping??”She asked and he nodded.

“Who were you talking to??”She asked again.

“Oh me? I was talking to her.”He pointed and she followed his pointing finger and saw ‘her’

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ksa5wfFM9B1qzkneco1_500.jpg

-CLICK TO FIND OUT WHO SHE IS :]]]

“Oh. Okay, I think I have to leave…”

“Okay, bye!”Jinki bid her goodbye.

“Noona are you okay???”Taemin asked.

“Yeah….”

“I never thought this would happen in my life, his first and only love is a…….”

 

-Did I fool you guys???!!! I wanted to make this funny! If it isn’t then, hmmmm. I’m quitting comedy fics! LOL :)))