JAElous Much? [Youngjae/Everyone]

Everyone loves Youngjae

JAElous Much?

Requested by:  Yuya_Love_B

Pairing: BangHimDaeJongLoJae (aka Youngjae/Everyone xD)

Genre: Fluff, humor

Info:  The three oldest boys (and the second maknae) reflect on Youngjae and Zelo playing the Apple Game on Weekly Idol).


 

Yongguk’s POV

Though on the outside I might look cool, calm, and collected, like how a leader should be, my mind is in turmoil.

It all started with Hyungdon asking Zelo, “But why are you most awkward with Youngjae?”

Even I, the leader, questioned why Zelo was  awkward with Youngjae. I’ve even asked him why, but all I got was a “I don’t know, hyung. I just am, I guess.” Even though I can’t see why anyone would be awkward around our genius lead vocal, I decided to just leave it alone, letting it off as “teenager problems,” cause God knows I had those days.

But, the real problem came when Hyungdon pulled out an apple saying that they needed to push their foreheads against each side of the apple, and maneuver it down. Well, I was not happy about that, at all. And I definitely wasn’t happy when they got the apple all the way down to the maknae’s neck, where Youngjae proceeded to “make out” with the apple, right there, against Zelo’s neck, with only a piece fruit separating Jae’s pretty lips from the maknae’s long neck that I kinda wanted to strangle at that time.

I don’t know if Youngjae purposely made the face he made when he was molesting the apple with his mouth to tease the fangirls (and unwittingly, me), or was he so into the game he let his façade drift into a lustful one. Well, whatever the reason was, it did not make me feel better.

Luckily, Zelo pulled away in “disgust,” though I don’t see how anyone, no matter the gender, could ever be disgusted by having Yoo Youngjae’s pouty lips so close to any part of their body.

Now, here I am, laying down in my bunk bed I share with Zelo (A/N: I have no idea who shares a bunk bed with who in B.A.P’s dorm), thinking of a similar scenario involving the lead vocal and I. Except there was no obstacle blocking Jae’s lips from my “luxury” neck.

 

Himchan’s POV

 

As I chop up vegetables to go in the stew we’re having for dinner, I can hear Youngjae’s beautiful laughter and that “Busan WonBin’s” sad excuse for a laugh from the living room.  I start to slice faster, more angrily. But it’s not because the two vocalists are spending time together while I cook (well, it isn’t the main reason why). No, it’s because of that Apple Game between the lead vocal and the maknae.

I have little more than half a mind to go and do violent acts to Zelo with this knife, but Yongguk would probably stop me, again. Maybe I should of lied and said I was awkward with Youngjae, too. I’m sure the fans would of liked seeing that scene with the brain and the face, instead of with that child.

“Himchan hyung is throwing a tantrum, again!”  I could hear Youngjae shout, from right next to me.

“Yah! Pabo, wh- wha- ho-,” I stumble over my words while Youngjae just stares blankly at me.

“I came in here to see how you were doing, but I was presented with an amusing scene of you stomping your feet and pouting like a three year old,” Youngjae chuckles.

“Yah!” I shout once again, “Shut up, and respect your hyung!”

“Fine, I’ll just leave then,” he says, swiftly turning around, making his way back to the living room, walking right by the bowl of fruit sitting on the counter. That gives me an idea!

“Hey wait!”

“Do you have to shout everything, hyung? I’m right here, you know?”

“Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to play the apple game with me, too?” I ask bluntly, suppressing the bubble of hope surging through my chest.

“Nah hyung, me and Daehyun are in the middle of a video game,” he answers, “Plus, you’d probably try to me like the erted, old man you are!” and he runs out of the kitchen before I can kill him.

Daehyun’s POV

I can see Youngjae coming back from the kitchen from my position on floor. I fell off the couch from laughing so much because of that last comment Youngjae made to Himchan. I was planning on getting back at Himchan hyung for even thinking about asking Jae that, like ripping his favorite shirt, or breaking his mirrors, or killing him. But Youngjae’s reply made forget all about it, for now.

“Yah, ready to get beat again?” Youngjae says cockily.

“Shut up, I’m gonna win this time,” I grumble as I climb back on the couch, plopping right down right next to Youngjae.

He chuckles, “I doubt it, that’s what you said the last time, and before that, and before that, and be-“

“That was because my mind wasn’t focused on the game, I was thinking about something else,” I defend.

“Like what?” Like how cute you looked on Weekly Idol. Especially when you kissed the apple right before you placed it between Zelo’s and your lips for your second try at the Apple Game. And when the apple had slid onto your eye and you laughed your cute laugh. And how when you laugh your cute laugh you always have to clap your hands and stomp your feet. And when you said that Zelo must of disliked you, you looked so….cute.

“Like how stupid you looked on Weekly Idol, just start the game pabo,” I say instead. Out of the corner of my eye I can see you pout a little as you started the racing game, right before your expression changed into determination. Cute.

I probably would of said and did some stuff to Zelo if he actually did dislike you, why would anyone dislike you. Besides your sarcasm and smart remarks, there isn’t anything to dislike. I swerve right, if I waited one second longer I would of crashed into a building. I speed up to try and catch up to Youngjae, who is currently in first place.

Seriously, I couldn’t I have done it with Youngjae…..the Apple Game, I mean. DaeJae is one of the OTP’s in B.A.P, the fans would of went nuts! I dodge one of the cars being played by the game itself.

And I wonder if anyone else noticed how when Hyungdon hyung told them to grab each other’s hips, Zelo thought he should turn around so his back, among other things, were pressed into Youngjae’s front. The side of my car slid on the side of the railings that outlined the streets. What did he think he was doing!? Only couples do that, and I’m pretty sure they aren’t a couple. But, I did enjoy how Youngjae had “hit” Zelo on the chest when he realized what he was doing, it looked so feminine and soft and cute.

I finally catch up to my opponent, with me being right behind him.

“Hey you might actually win this time,” Youngjae said

“I will win,” I simply respond.

“Uh huh, hey Daehyun.”

“Wh-“ I didn’t get to finish because I got a face full of pillow, and before I can even realize what just happened I could hear the applause and music from the game along with the in game announcer saying “Player 1, you won!”

“I wooooooon!” Yeah, that’s another thing you could dislike about Youngjae, he’s a big troll.

Jongup’s POV

As I practice my dance moves in the practice room, I think back to when we recorded Weekly Idol and how Youngjae and Zelo had to play the Apple Game.

“….I was Jaelous.”


Wow i hate this >.< the ending was horrible and lame, but i kinda lost inspiration >.<. And i thought it was longer, until I pasted it into the chapter box (MICROSOFT WORD DECEIVED ME!). Im sorry Yuya_Love_B  T_T

And thank all of you for commenting and subscribing! All thought the maximum i would get for this story just from the forword would be 5, but 19!? Ur too kind >.<