I'll Wait For You Till Midnight

Oh My . . . Knight?

              "Man, I really hope you are NOT wearing that tonight," commented Taemin, who was comfortably laying on Jonghyun's bed (uninvited he would argue, but refuted by a " from what I see you need help, desperately "). Jonghyun stood in front of the two dollar mirror hanging on the wall of his dorm, fully clad in a suit of armor. 
 

              "What? Jinki  said he wanted adventure, so I'm giving him-mmph- one," he grunted, apparently having some difficulty tightening the chest piece. Scoffing, Taemin strode over and not so gently pulled on the belt, leaving Jonghyun wondering if he broke any ribs. 
 

            "I don't think that Jinki-hyung meant *this* kind of adventure. Where did you even get this thing?"
 

             "Know that kid across the hall?"
 

             "Key-hyung?"
 

             "Yeah, that guy. Overheard the drama department was doing Rapunzel this year and he was in charge of making this armor," Jonghyun grabbed the intricately designed helmet , clinking with every move. 
 

             "So you just took it? How? It must've taken at least two dudes just to carry it over here. This thing weighs a ton! Oh man, when Key-hyung finds out you'll wake up one morning without your balls."
 

             "That doesn't even make sense. And I did not just *take* it, I asked for permission while he was distracted. Had to pay my roomy to help out. Friggin Minho, dude already has -ton of money in the bank," Jonghyun grumbled, turning around to check himself out in the mirror. He noticed the clock blinking 11:48pm and quickly grabbed Taemin's shoulders.
 

            "Dude, what!? These metal gloves hurt!"
 

            "Taemin, as the hyung I therefore have the right to commander your car."
 

            "What, no noble steed to ride into the night to see your fair lady?" Jonghyun glared lasers into Taemin's face. "What happened to your car? Oh, and it's  'commandeer' Sir Dumb ," followed by a bow as Taemin reached for his keys. 
  

            "Whatever, hurry hurry, I'm going to be late!"