Sweep by storm

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

 

They both stared at each other for a while and only breathing of both can be heard.

 

“Noona!” Tao’s voice suddenly echoes beside them. Ara pulled away with her face in crimson red while Kris scoffed and pulled away. Behind him was Chanyeol who was following him while fixing the collar of his shirt. The girls who was watching swoons over the two of them.

 

“Hey birthday boy! Chanyeol-shi, I bring you something,” Ara smiled and brings out a little box from her handbag. “A gift for you,”

 

Chanyeol excitedly takes the box from Ara, “Thanks noona! Can I unwrap it now?”

 

“Yeol can you at least wait until we reach home?” Kris slapped Chanyeol’s back. Chanyeol pouted his lips and hold tight to the box. He stared at Ara with big doe eyes.

 

He looks like a lost puppy with that expression. “Your birthday, your call Chanyeol-shi,” Ara said. As soon as she said that, Chanyeol quickly unwrap the gift with Tao watching. A silver Bvlgari was in the box.

 

“Thanks noona.. I’m gonna wear this and show it off to everyone,” Chanyeol passed the empty box towards Tao and wear the watch on his wrist.

 

“Oh I nearly forgot. This is for you,” Ara passes to him a small birthday card.

 

Chanyoel took  the car and read it. He squeals then went and hugged Ara tightly. He lifted her off her foot and squeals, “Thank you noona, Thank youuuuuu. I love youuuu. Thank youuuu,”

 

Ara awkwardly patted him back. “Chanyeol, your welcome,” Kris literally glaring with laser towards Chanyeol reaction. “I think you can put her down now Chanyeol,” He said between his gritted teeth.

 

Chanyeol sheepishly put her down as he managed to calm himself. “Thanks noona, I’ll see you around. You go on and continued what you did just now with Kris hyung. Come on Tao,” Chanyeol flashed his teethy smiles and drag the reluctant Tao with him.

 

“The birthday card was from Dara unnie,” Ara explained.

 

Kris nodded and sips his drink, “So where we were just now?” Kris leans again towards Ara. This time the tip of their nose touched. Ara stares deep into Kris’ chocolate orb.

 

“Eww get a room hyung,” Chen high-pitched voice disturb them this time. Lay , Xiumin and Luhan follow behind them. Luhan and Xiumin was smirking with their hands on each other shoulders while Lay was giving Ara that unsatisfying expression. Like she took something from Lay. Did Lay and her soul fight off in dreamland?

 

“Go away,” Kris said and gesture with his hand.

 

“Oh come on hyung. Some one got older and crappier huh. Hey noona!” Chen said sat beside Kris and ordered Coke.

 

“You are not drinking Ara?” Luhan asked as she saw Ara’s glass. Ara shook her head. “Oh come on loosen up. Give her something minor strong bro,” Luhan said to the bartender.

 

The bartender put the shot glass in front of Ara and walks away. Luhan and Xiumin stared with urging expression while Lay stay uninterested. Chen seems tempted by the drinks instead. She gulped slowly and her eyes flicker towards Kris for help. Kris smirked and took the drink in one shot.

 

Lay suddenly pay attention and glared at Ara then he shook his head and leave. “Kris you are no fun!” Luhan whined. Xiumin glanced at Lay then he looks at Ara and shrugged as Ara was as perplexed as him. Kris glanced at Lay and sighed. Chen looks upset at the empty glass. Chen give up and went to get himself a beer.

 

“Is there something I need to know about Lay?” Ara whispered and rested her hand on top of Kris’s hand.

 

Kris lift up his head and smiled. 2NE1 song I Am The Best was up play in the club. Kris took Ara’s hand. “Come on it is my jam!” Kris leads her towards the dance floor.

 

“Chensing machine you are coming?” Luhan said while Chen drowning another bottle of beer. Chen raised his hand and said; “Ill be there,” Xiumin shrugged and Luhan lead Xiumin following their leader.

 

Amber with the rest of f(x) and SHINee was having fun in the centre. Ara waved at Amber and Key who was technically having a dance battle.

 

Play this song please~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueh75Ldi6C4

 

Kris wraps her around Ara’s waist and pulls her closer while glancing for Ara’s responses. She raises her eyebrows and stared back at Kris, “Well some one is a bit daring today?” She asked.

 

“I miss you babe,” Kris replied.

 

Ara blushed and looked down. “I miss you too,”

 

“Look at me when you said that,” Kris nudges her chin upwards with his long index finger, “Say it again,”

 

“Kris,” Ara said. Then Kris twirls her around awkwardly. She followed his lead.

 

“Yes babe,” Kris said after she was back in his arms. Both of them somewhat lost in their own little world as they both gazed deeply in each other orbs.

 

“If you keep doing this, I’ll be getting mixed signals,” Ara said.

 

“What mixed signals?” Kris asked in low velvety voice.

 

Seriously, he is really BENBEN. “Like you like me back?” Ara said. There I said it out.

 

He looks disturbed for a while then he was back to his smooth, composed expression. “Does it mean that you like me?” He asked back in daring tone.

 

“I asked you first,” She poked Kris broad chest with every words that come out from .

 

Kris smirked with her response then put her hand around his neck, which was resting on his arms before. “Maybe I do, I uhmm,” Kris speech was interrupted as someone pull Kris arms away from Ara.

 

It was Jessica. Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon ws tagging along behind. Jessica flashed a fake smile at Ara then pull Kris for a hug. “Happy Birthday Li Jiaheng,” Jessica cooed. Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon high-fived Kris and wishes him birthday. Yoona, Hyoyeon and Yuri leave to meet Chanyeol.

 

“Thanks Soojung noona,” Kris said.

 

Great, they both are using real name on basis. Make me feel like outsider more. YG in SMTown family. Yeay. Jessica-shi and I was on bad start term as I overtook her part in Wild Romance, which was landed at Jessica at first. Due to her late response, the part got into my hand. Well then after some Kris intimate moment with Jessica in Seoul SMTown concert, I feel that bad vibe from Jessica. Well another incident to add up,

 

flashback

Ara peek around the SMtown practice room. The last time she was here was for Amber practice room. She stayed back watching f(x) practicing Electric Shock. Again she was here but for different reason. The filming for WGM went as far as recording she, Key and Amber fools around with the practice performance for Like A G6. Then Chen and Tao come with some food. They are buying food which was something refreshing as Tao rarely buy others food, Tao claimed as they munch the food.

 

With different schedules, she seldom had time to hang out with Key, Amber and Henry. Well since Henry was busy with his solo debut, he was somewhat out of the picture in the moment. As the soon WGM filming ended, Tao and Chen leave the room for their practice.

 

Ara lied down first on the floor then Amber lied on her stomach while Key lied beside her. “Ah I’m tired,” Ara said then pat Amber’s cheeks.

 

“Me too unnie,” Amber said.

 

“Ara, this is your first performance in concert right?” Key asked.

 

Ara nodded then play with Amber’s blond lock. “Why are you doing this much for him?” Key asked.

 

Ara shrugs. “If you fall for him, you are going in for a deep trouble you do realized that right? Kris hyung is really a BENBEN guy. Right now he is under the spell of the Ice Princess. It will need some time to knock that off over his head,”

 

“Oh hyung. If you were referring to their so called intimate moment in SMTown Seoul, I don’t think Kris is that stupid to be infatuated under her spell,”

 

“He IS,” Key glared at Amber. Both of them got into glaring contest until a sound of the door was being opened interrupted with echoes of laughter.

 

“I told you he was all over me. Kris likes me,” Jessica said while chuckling then she stopped and sends her icy dagging glares towards Ara as she saw them.

 

“Oh really. Oh hi Ara,” Tiffany stuttered as she acted like she did something wrong. “Jessica and me was just fooling around,” She said looking guilty.

 

“No I was not,” She scoffed and flipped her hairs.

 

Amber sat then looked at Ara, she helps Ara sat. She offered a sympathy smile while Ara smiled like nothing bad happens. “Well I must be going. I’m finished here,”

 

“Going back to YG because that where you belongs right Tiffany?” Jessica asked with slight high-pitch voice. Tiffany nodded timidly and looked away.

 

Before Key could spoke out snarl remarks, Ara hold his hand indicating for him to stop. Ara packs up her things and stands up. “I’m well aware of that but thanks for informing me Jessica-shi,”

 

“Well good for you then you should know that Kris is off limit. He is part of SMTown family,” Jessica said while glaring.

 

“Oh-kay?” Ara blurt out.

 

“So you get it, you and Kris don’t belong with together. I suit him better,”

 

“Uh yeah, oh-kay. I’m leaving. I wish I could stay and continue this conversation but it just doesn’t make sense. I’ll be leaving. See you around everyone, take care,” Before Ara could step out from the practice, her shoulder was being pull and she was force to face Jessica’s slap.

 

“I wasn’t finish talking stupid!” Jessica screamed while Tiffany and Amber hold her back.

 

Ara touched her swollen cheek disbelievingly, “Fighting over a guy Jessica-shi? Seriously I thought your pride was better than this,” Key held a protective arm in front of Ara.

 

 

Ara stared at both of them until Kris shook her shoulder. “Hey Earth to Ara. Are you there?”

 

“W-what?” Ara asked as she was finally shook off from the flashback.

 

Jessica scoffed and then Kris chuckled. “We are going the bar to get some drinks. Come and join us?” Kris asked.

 

“You know I don’t drink Kris,” Ara said.

 

“You don’t drink Ara? What age are you now, so childish,” Jessica joked.

 

“Well but still you could join us. Come on?” Kris asked again.

 

“Unnie,” Amber cooed and hugged her from back. Behind her Sulli and Krystal was tagging along. Sulli offers her bright smiles while Krystal with her icy glare towards Ara.

 

“Guys let’s join us over the bar,” Jessica offers.

 

“But unnie we can’t drink,” Sulli said with a perplexed expression.

 

“Oh come on, just one night won’t kill,” Jessica said. “Krystal, you are coming?” Jessica asked while casually linking her arms with Kris. Kris other hand was still holding to Ara’s hand. Kris wasn’t even trying to push her hands away.

 

Krystal nodded and went over to Jessica.

 

“But Ara unnie can’t drink,” Amber said while landing her heads on Ara’s arms.

 

“Tsch, so are you joining us not?” Jessica said while twirling her hairs with her fingers.

 

“I’ll stay with unnie,” Amber said with a bright forced smile.

 

“No fun Amber unnie. So Sulli how about you?” Krystal asked with a bored expression.

 

Sulli shifted her eyes between the Jessica-Krystal-Kris and Ara-Amber nervously. Finally she went to Ara-Amber.

 

Jessica scoffed, “You are no fun Jinri. Jiaheng come on,” Jessica tugged Kris arms.

 

Kris smiled, “That’s her choice Soojung noona. You are sure you are not coming Ara?” Kris asked while squeezing Ara’s hand. Ara shook her head.

 

“Go on birthday boy. Go on and have fun,” Ara said while trying to free her hand from Kris. A dejected expression flashed instant on Kris’s face when Ara’s hand finally free from Kris. Oh was it just her feelings?

 

Ara watched them until the three was gone. Sulli and Amber tugged her hands and they were back to dancing. Soon, Luhan, Tao, Chen and Lay joined them dancing. Ara sighed with relief as she saw Lay was smiling at her. Well maybe Lay don’t hate me. After I watch Lay dance with Kai in their showcase, he was definitely into top 3 of her bias.

 

After a while, Ara excused herself to toilet to freshen herself. “Do you need me to you unnie?” Amber asked.

 

Ara chuckled and pinches Amber’s cheeks. “I’ll be fine,” Ara said.

 

Ara went into the toilet and pats her cheek with some powder. When Ara went out from the toilet, she was pulled by someone into somewhere corner. From the behind, she realized it was Lay.

 

“Lay-shi, where are you bringing me?” Ara blurted out.

 

When they arrived into a hidden corner, Lay cornered Ara with holding both of her hands against the walls. Ara panicked and struggles to free her hand from Lay but her attempt meets failure, “Lay-shi what are you doing? If you want to talk, you don’t even have to do this,”

 

“Don’t you like me noona? I can give whatever Kris makes you feels,” Lay whispered darkly

 

“I, I” Ara could only mutter that as clearly she is shock of the way the Lay been treating her. First it looks like he loathes her, then he looks okay towards her, and here what has happen to Lay.

 

“Do you like it when Kris touches your hand like this, do you like it when he whispers to you lowly like this, do you like it when you can feel his body against you like this?” Lay said while closing the distance between him and Ara.

 

Somehow Ara musters up her strength and push Lay away with all her might. “ You are clearly drunk Lay-shi so I’ll just leave what the,” Ara squeal as again Lay pushed her against the wall.

 

“I’m not that drunk, ouch,” Lay said then winced as Ara pushed him away and slapped him.

 

“You ARE clearly drunk!” Ara took the chance as Lay stay frozen with that slap and run away. She runs away until she went up stairs. The stairs went to the rooftop. She pushed against the door and tried not to crumbles down to cry.

 

She frozen on spot when she saw Jessica was on her tiptoe and kissed Kris’s on the lips. Kris did not moved and his hand was on Jessica’s shoulders. Ara stared for a while and bitted her lower lips. She swear she could her heart break shatters from into million pieces.

 

Before her legs could turn jelly, she step down the stairs and the she meet again with Lay, Lay went over her and pushed her against the wall. This time she winced in pain as her back hitted the rail on the walls. She tried to push Lay again but this time her strength might have decreased when she saw Kris-Jessica kissed.

 

Her voice must have creates attention when as Kris emerged from the opened door. Kris looked at both of them. Ara’s hand was on Lay chest while Lay’s hand is on Ara’s waist and her wrist. A hurt expression flashed on Kris’s face as Ara looked at Kris. Lay get off from Ara and exclaimed, “Ge, she was all over me,”

 

Ara quickly stormed off and did not wait for anyone reply but she swears she could hear Kris’s voice calling out her name. Her tears are now rolling on her cheeks like a heavy rain. Not caring about anyone she just keep running and bumping other’s shoulder towards the exit. She went to the lift and quickly pushed the basement-parking button.

 

Play this song please~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmpgSuYHPNA

 

Her emotions is mixed into hurt, betray, upset by whatever just happen upstairs. She just wants to be under the shower and cried herself to the bed. She didn’t even tries to wipe off her tears and quickly walk out from the elevator. Taking off her heels, she runs towards her car only realizing Cheondung was leaning against her car.

 

“D-dongie,” She croaks and stops in front of him.

 

Cheondung studied her in surprised and quickly hugged her. “Ara, what happen?” He said while caressing her back. Ara hugged him back and continued to weep against his chest.

 

“I w-want to g-go h-home,” Ara muttered between her sobs. “P-please,” She begs.

 

“S-sure, Car keys,” Cheondung said while continuing to caresses her back.

 

“M-my handbag,” Ara pulled away and searches the car keys in her handbag but fail. “D-dammit where is the f-freaking key!” 

 

“Give it to me. I’ll find it,” Cheondung takes her handbag and search for the key. He found it and ushered her to the passenger seat. Then he went over to driver seat to drives away. Little that they know Kris was there watching their scene as he follows Ara to the basement.

 

 

In the car, Ara did not stop crying and was hugging her knees to chest. With one hand, Cheondung patted her head and coax her, “Hold on dear,”

 

Ara was in crying in her own world and Cheondung never saw her in such misery that it shocks him. It kills every cell in him as with every tears that drops, with every sobs that he hears from her. He swears he would kill anyone that put her in this condition. Ara, the strong-headed girl crumbles down in front of him.

 

Even when the car stops in front of her house, she was still in her own world. Still rocking back and forth crying. Cheondung went to the passenger and carried her bridal style. She clearly didn’t even realize as she didn’t even move or flinches as Cheondung carries her to her house. 

 

Cheondung slowly put her on her bed and she lay down in foetus position with her back facing Cheondung. Cheondung sat beside her and touches her arms. “Ara dear, “ He whispered.

 

Ara turn back slowly and grabs Cheondung’s arms. “D-dongie, can you s-stay with m-me tonight. P-please. I d-don’t w-want t-to be a-alone,” I don’t want to burden Cheondung but I don’t want to be alone tonight.

 

Cheondung nodded and lay down beside her on his side. “I’m here. I won’t go away,” Cheondung caresses her back and her hair. Ara come closer and hugs his waist. Cheondung hugged her closer against his chest. “I’m here Ara,” Cheondung kissed Ara’s head and tightened his hug.

 

Ignoring the pain on her back, she just let Cheondung tightens the hug. For now she feel a bit safe eventhough she would probably regret in later in the morning.

 

A/R: Boo, did I catch you by surprise with Lay's behavior and Jessica's attack? Hicks. Lately I think my vocabs ability has decreased. It . Well dont forget to comment yeah. I wanna know what ya think. XOXO