Camping time and the secret of who?

Can you love me again?

 

Ren's POV

 

Aish why I can't concentrate. Gahhh This is sooo embarassing. Why do they have to do this...Aish Kitty-ah....When I saw her again. My heart pounded like there is no tomorrow. I feel like the present become past again. Why do I have to be like this when she's in front of me. And now that she is my classmate and my seatmate. I really dont know what to do. I still remember what happened before.

 

+Flashback+

 

When clumsy and I was  a child there this Young cute girl approached clumsy. When I first saw her. Suddenly my heart beat isn't normal. It's beating really fast. I thought at first that I have a heart disease or something but.... When the days had passed. That girl is always with clumsy. I felt kind of jealous. I envy clumsy for always seeing them together. It hurts when she doesn't even know me. Why clumsy didn't even introduced me to her. All the attention of that girl is on clumsy's. That's the time that I realized that I'm in love with clumsy's so called 'lovely unnie' and that is  also the time that I started hating my own sister. I acted like I dont even care about her anymore. From afar I'm  just always looking at them. I heard clumsy called her 'kitty'. And a smile formed on my lips. So her name is Kitty aigoo so cute. I really do like her. When I'm always going to confessed clumsy always there to get her attention. I was so desperate for her to know me. So.....I made a letter. And it's a love letter. I confessed my love towards her on that letter. After I wrote it. i put it on a neat envelope and kissed it. When I was about to give it to her. I heard clumsy said that her kitty unnie is on the airport now moving to another country. My heart sank as I heard that. I sighed deeply and run as fast as I could to reach the airport. I rode on a taxi and told the driver to drive fast for me to be able to catch up with her there. As the taxi stopped in the airport I paid the fare and run again while looking around to see where she is.I was panting really hard that time. But I didn't mind, I still look for her with no doubts hoping to see her there. Suddenly I saw a girl wondering around. I stopped and stared at her. My eyes widened in shock. That girl is Kitty. 'thank god' that's the word that came out of my mouth. Kitty heard me and she looks at me with those cute and innocent eyes. I let out a big sighed as she stared at me. I walk calm closer to her. I was a bit of shaky but If I couldn't give this letter maybe this will gonna be the end of my world. When I'm in front of her I dont hesitate to handed my letter to her. She blinked twice and look at the letter and  then look at me. I gave her a sweet smile. And she smiled back to me. Gahhh I feel like I'm in heaven. Finally she took the letter and bowed to me politely. "Thank you" she said to me with her attractive soft voice. When I was about to introduced to her someone called her. "I'm R..." "Kitty-ah my daughter we have to go now!" a woman called her out. "O-okay umma! *Kitty said and look at me* Bye!" she said and followed her mother. I was staring at her dumbfounded. I'm really disappointed because I remember.. I didn't put my name on it! Because my plan is to introduced myself after I gave it to her but.My planned didn't work. I gave the letter but I haven't introduced myself. I'm such a babo! That's the last day that I saw my first last love of mine.Because of that I became a cold hearted one even my bestfriend Minhyun doesn't know about this.

 

End of Flashback.

(This is his picture when he was young...just pretend that he is just a 13 yrs old here ^^ while you are a 11 yr old.)

(Pretend that is you when you was young)

 

Gahhhhhh that was really embarrassing. Didn't she even remember me? or something? I sighed maybe not. Because I changed a lot. My physical appearance and my attitude also.But the thing that never change is.......my heart is still beating for her. Well Should I be happy? Because my first love came back again? I'm so confused right now seriously. I dont know if I could still be calm when she's around. Hope it will gonna be fine."Ren!" I heard Minhyun called me out that made me snapped out of my thoughts.

 

End of the POV

 

"Y-yes?" Ren gasped.

 

"Are you done packing up your things?" Minhyun asked Ren.

 

"Not yet" Ren chuckled nervously.

 

"OH! Is that so...You want me to help you?" Minhyun offered.

 

"O-okay thanks." Ren stuttered and Minhyun helped him.

 

After a couple of hours. You, Ren and his friends are now infront of Kitty's house.

 

You pushed the button of the doorbell. After 1 minute a maid came out and opened the door. With lots of stuffs in hers. "Good afternoon ma'am and sir's. Where could i put this?" the maid asked

 

"Ah there." Aron answered. Aron and Minhyun helped the maid to put the things at the back of their Van.

 

"Where's Kitty-ah?" Baekho blurted.

 

"Yeah where is she?I'm so curious about her." JR smirked.

 

You frowned your brow. *These two?!!!* you thought irritately.

 

"She will gonna be here in just a minute sir." the maid answered. "Come in?" She gestured them to come inside.

 

"Ani we will just wait here."Ren blurted nervously.

 

"NAE Ren is right." JR agreed.

 

"Hi guys sorry to keep you waiting!" Kitty blurted as she appeared in front of them.

 

"Hi" Ren greeted shyly.

 

"It's okay" Minhyun answered.

 

"Nae it's okay as long as your going" Aron joke around.

 

"UNNIE!!!" you squealed and run towards her.

 

"My baby!" Kitty chuckled and caressed your smooth hair with her unstoppable smile..

 

"EHEMMM" Baekho fake a coughed. Followed by JR.

 

"Unnie why so many stuffs Eh?" you curiously asked and ignored him.

 

"Because I cooked alot of foods for us." Kitty answered with a sweet smile. That Captured Ren's heart again.

 

"Really? You're so nice and Pretty!" Baekho butts in.

 

"Well, Thanks for your kindness Ms. Kitty!" JR beamed.

 

You raised a brow. "Yah! where not even talking to you two!!" you yelled.

 

"It's okay my baby. Uhm you're welcome guys. No need to be so formal. Just call me noona instead." Kitty said.

 

"Why noona? Are you older than us?" Baekho asked

 

Kitty just smiled. "Aish! Unnie let's just go inside the Van eh. I hate the atmosphere here." you muttered and dragged kitty inside the Van.

 

"Hey I want to sit beside Kitty!" Baekho whined.

 

"No I will sit beside her!" JR disagreed.

 

"Aish! Guys stop arguing tsk" Aron tries to stop them. Well he's the one who will drive.

 

"I will sit beside her!"

 

"Ani. I will!"

 

"Shut up you idiots!!! Unnie will sit beside me! No ert will sit beside of My PRECIOUS unnie! got that?!!I dont want you to messed up with her!So back off!" you scorned. "Unnie go and sit near at the window!" you ordered and she do as you say. You sat next to her followed by Ren. Jr and Beakho we're pouting while sitting  at the back seat. Minhyun sat next to the driver seat.

 

"Woohhh ~~~~AH is just jealous." JR teased.

 

"Yeah because her unnie is prettier than her. haha" Baaekho chuckled.

 

You gave them a death glared." Shut up there! Or I'll kill you?" you threathened. They just chukcled. Kitty's head bumped onto your shoulder. Meaning she fell asleep.You smiled a bit. "Aigoo unnie must be tired" you thought.

 

Ren noticed it. "Kitty is really tired. Hope I'm the one who's sitting right next to her" he thought while staring at her. "So she ould lean on me."

 

After a long trip they finally arrived in front of one of the most popular camping site in Korea. 

"Dadohae-haesang National Park

Jeollanam-do Province, South Korea

Wild Life: Desert Flycatcher 
Adventure: Fishing, Boating and Camping 
Location: Wando-gun 
Nearest Town: Yeosu"

 

They paid for the entrance and started to make their tent. And unpack their things. 

 

After you unpack your things you went to your unnie. "Wahhhhhh unnie the scent of the fresh air is so relaxing nae?" you chirped.

 

"Nae it is." Kitty giggled as she sniffed the scent of the fresh air.

 

"Unnie are you happy?" You suddenly asked.

 

"Why did you asked that all of a sudden?" Kitty said with a small smile.

 

"Nothing you look so different today." you said.

 

"Eh jinja?" Kitty gasped.

 

"Nae. Is there something bothering in your mind unnie?" you asked worriedly.

 

Kitty shook her head "Ani ani" she lied.

 

"Unnie?" you pouted. Kitty sighed. "Okay I just remembered something..."she gave up.

 

"What is it unnie?" you curiously asked. "Is this something is....someone?"

 

"Aigoo you so cute when you're acting like that." Kitty pinched your cheeks.

 

"Yah unnie please tell meh~" you pouted.

 

"Ani I just mindlessly remembered someone and I dunno why it came up into my mind?" kitty answered.

 

"IS HE A BOY? and are you in love with that someone?" you bombard her with your questions

 

"Yes he's a boy. UHhmmm not that.... it's just he confessed to me before. on his letter....When I went to america. And I dont even know him. I just want to thank him again." Kitty shyly told you.

 

"You mean he didn't even put his name on the letter? what the.... he's such a babo eh?" you blurted.

 

"Ehehe dont say that maybe he has a purpose." Kitty chuckled.

 

"Well. He's so lucky then." you mumbled.

 

"Why?" kitty said confusedly.

 

"Because Unnie is such a good, pretty and responsible one." you beamed.

 

Kitty smile "Thanks my baby. ^^ Well may I excuse myself?." she asked.

 

"O-okay unnie ^^ take your time." you nodded.

 

Kitty went to the Van and get something. She dont even noticed that Minhyun is there too.

 

"Well, where did I put my gift for her? Kitty asked herself. As she enters the Van and looking for something.

 

"Ahh you're here!" Minhyu blurted as he rubbed his eyes.

 

Kitty gasped. "Y-you scared me."

 

"OH WELL SORRY!" Minhyun apologized. "I was sleeping here when I heard the door of the Van opened." he explained.

 

"It's okay sorry for interrupting you ..." Kitty said.

 

"Well what are you doing here?" Minhyun asked.

 

"I'm looking for this *She lift up a cute bear straps.* hehe I know my baby will like it . I bought it in USA for her." Kitty giggled.

 

 

"Nae I'm sure she will. You such a nice person." Minhyun agreed.

 

"Eehhe not really I just love her so much." Kitty answered. "Anyway I gotta go now."

 

"Oh I'm going with you." Minhyun said.

 

"O-okay" Kitty just plainly said and started to walked while looking at her gift for you. Suddenly she tripped on a big rock and fell on the ground. That cause A loud thud.

 

"Ouch!" Kitty yelped.

 

"You okay?" Minhyun gasped and asked her worriedly. 

 

"N-nae I think so." Kitty tries to stand up but she can't. Minhyun kneeled infront of Her. Facing his back in front of Kitty

 

"What are you doing?" Kitty asked.

 

"Helping you.Now go hop on!"Minhyun said.

 

"Ani...I can walk!" Kitty refused.

 

"If she saw you like that.She will gonna be sad and I dont want that to happen...So hop on!" Minhyun explained.

 

*So she cares about my baby!* Kitty giggled on her mind and hop on, in Minhyun's back..

 

 

After a slightly long walked..They arrived revealing a faces with confused in their looks.

 

*I gasped in shock when I saw unnie with Minhyun oppa! I felt jealous .... But I snapped out of it. When I saw unnie's legs with a wound on it.* You thought. And run towards them. "Unnie! Are you okay? what happened?" you asked with your teary eyes.

 

Ren gasped at the same time. *Why is it Minhyun is with Kitty?* he thought jealously.

 

"Minhyuniie what happened to her?" Aron asked too.

 

"Why is there a wound on her flawless leg" Baekho asked.

 

"Yeah! Is she okay?" JR agreed.

 

You frowned your eyebrows. *Tss ert as always.* you thought. Minhyun put Kitty down on the chair.

 

"I'm o-" Kitty cut of by Minhyun. "She tripped on a rock so. She got a wound but we need to treat it now do you have a first aid kit?" he answered.

 

"Here! I brought one." Ren handed it worriedly. *What's up with Minhyun? Do he likes Kitty-ah? But how's clumsy?* he thought

 

"Ani I'm fine no need to treat it." Kitty refused.

 

"Unnie I"M SORRY!" you sobbed and hugged her.

 

Kitty wiped your tears. "Dont cry.. Cheer up. Someone will be sad if you're like that. Okay? It's just a small wound so dont worry ^^" she whispered .

 

"What do you mean?" you sobbed.

 

"You will know it soon." Kitty answered. You blinked twice in confusion but Kitty just gave you an assuring smile that made you smile too. Then Minhyun started to cure her wound. While you're at Kitty's side.

 

 

End of this chappie Eehheeh ^^ well how was it? I jsut decided ot update this since I have a time. do you like this chappie? well hope so.. here 's the trailer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Minhyun can we talk?" Ren blurted.

 

"Sure." Minhyun answered. 

 

"Well..... Do you like Kitty?" Ren asked straightly.

 

"Why did you asked all of a sudden?" Minhyun asked confusely.

 

"Well you're not that caring to anyone that's why I'm asking so....do you like her?" He continue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it. Please keep on looking forward to it...Please dont be shy to leave a comment here. I love you all Mwuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank you guys ^^

 
 
 
NOTE:Please do support this always and also my other stories too. ^^
 
 
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/181568/the-more-you-hate-the-more-you-love-comedy-kevinwoo-minwoo-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/208206/an-unwanted-situation-una-situaci--n-no-deseada-drama-minwoo-romance-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/216078/bonds-of-a-genuine-friendship-comedy-drama-romance-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/180989/the-greatest-gift-of-god-b1a4-minwoo-romance-you-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriend