Chapter 14

My assassin lover

Jonghyun pulled out his gun and kept his finger on the trigger. “Tell me where she’s hiding so I can kill her now”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Minho glared at him slightly as Taemin sat up in bed, frozen. “It’s just us here Hyung” Taemin nodded,  “Cut the crap” Jonghyun groaned and switched glances between them. “It’s really just—“ Taemin said but he was cut off by Onew, walking into the room, haggard and drunk, stumbling onto Jonghyun.

 

“Why are you drunk?” Key asked worriedly and helped him up onto his feet as Jonghyun put his gun down, “Yuki, do you know how much I missed you?” He sobbed and hugged Key. “I don’t know what you’re—“, Onew looked at him straight in the eye, “Yuki, please come back. I know you’re not dead. You can’t be dead. I still love you” He sobbed once more as she clasped her hand over her own mouth, trying not to wail.

 

“Hyung..” Minho said softly as he looked at Taemin sympathetically, “Key, help him to his room” Jonghyun sighed and left silently. “Kiyoung” Taemin mumbled and looked down, holding his hands into fists. Once everyone else had left the room, Minho had helped Yuki out from under the bed.

 

Tears rolled down her cheeks as Taemin pulled her into a hug. Minho looked into Taemin’s eyes, which were drifted outside the window. His eyes were filled with pain, like his world was shattered.

 

 

 

“Kiyoung, I need to talk to you” Kyuhyun said as she got back, “I’m not in a great mood right now” She sighed and made her way to her room. Kyuhyun followed her as he smiled softly, grabbing her wrist to stop her in her tracks. “I promise this will cheer you up a bit”

 

She looked up at him as he smiled once more, “Shut your eyes”. As she did, he slowly pulled something out of his pocket and put it around her neck, it felt almost familiar to her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked down at the necklace around her neck, almost bursting into tears once more.

 

“H-How did you find it?” She stuttered and clasped it into her hand, and smiled brightly. “It was hard getting it back, but in the end everything worked out” He smiled grimly and ruffled her hair.

 

“Hey Jessica, I need to talk to you” Kyuhyun said as he smiled slightly. “Alright then” She giggled and followed him into a private room, “What is it about?” She pouted slightly. “It’s about that necklace” He pointed at it. “Don’t you think it’s pretty? Onew and I wear the same one” She nodded.

 

“It’s mine” He smiled sheepishly, “What?” She gawked at him slightly. “Well, I kind of lost it and I didn’t know where to start looking for it, so can I have it back?” He looked at her. She thought twice before hesitantly giving it to him. “Fine, but you owe me” She smirked

 

“Sleep well”, he turned and walked away slowly. She looked at the necklace once more and jogged up to him to give him a small kiss on his cheek. “Thank you” She smiled once more. “And also, I’m not going to push my feelings for you anymore. Let’s go back to how we were” He nodded and smiled back. “I’d be glad to” She laughed softly and bowed slightly. “See you in the morning boss”

 

 

Onew woke up to a great headache as he winced in pain. Key walked in with a tray of food for him and grinned, “Morning”. Onew smiled back gently and took the tray of food gratefully and started eating. “So what’s on your mind?” He asked cautiously and sat by him, “Well, Jessica changed the date for our wedding” He forced a smile.

 

Key blinked slightly, “That was slightly expected, but when though?”. He turned silent and still for a moment before answering, “Tomorrow”. Key widened his eyes and yelled, “What?!”

 


I haven't really updated in a while, sorry about that.

Anyway, I hope you guys look forward to the next few chapters as the story comes to an end.

-Clownism