Drabble

Tones [Drabble]

Cling.



His string of his violin broke and left a wound on his flawless skin. Blood were drawn out but he felt no pain. Something in his inside him broke and fell apart. Heartbeats became slower, his eyes fixated his former lover at the corner of the room.



“I want us to break up.”


“Why?”


“Because I can’t love you anymore...The problem lies..-”


“You mean you’re in love with Victoria sshi, hyung.”


“No, I mean...-”


“Don’t deny it. I saw you kissing her passionately in the park. I’m disappointed, hyung. I though you wouldn’t do that. But since we were nothing like lovers to begin with, it’s OK.”


“Woo, I’m sorry.”

 


Nickhun saw Wooyoung with his new love sitting in the corner. It shouldn't affected him but after his former best friend and lover left that day, he felt a missing puzzle in his heart. Although he loved his girlfriend but it wasn’t the same as with Wooyoung. He hoped playing violin would distracted him from thinking about his best friend, but it was the opposite.

Then their eyes met. Nichkhun could hear his heart beating loud and fast. As if the time would freeze. He felt the known shiver runs down his back. if he could return to the time where it began.


“Nichkhun shii, are you OK?”


The brown haired thai nods and wanted to answer, but he shut his mouth as one certain person walked to the stage. His eyes grew bigger. His inner told him to embrace his lover but his heart clenched painfully, knowing the pain he walked through.


“Khun.”


It took one word for him til he rushed to Wooyung and hugged him. Tears were formed in the corner of his eyes and finally he felt whole again.