Final

Love is Selfless (OneShot)
Please log in to read the full chapter

You and Lay were classmates since elementary school. Lay was two younger than you however, you knew him since he was close to your brother Baekhyun. You knew Lay had always have a crush on you since whenever him and Baekhyun were home, he would go red in the face and he would stutter.

"Yixing hyung, you like my noona hu?" smirks Baekhyun.

"M-mwo?! A-ani..." blushes Lay.

"Hyung. Come on, our parents sent us here to China so she can forget her of an ex-boyfriend Jaejoong."

(PS: No hating on Jae! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jaejoong and I just wanted to use him here~ :)  )

"I know Baekhyun, but what will noona ever see in a kid like me?" pouts Lay.

"Aha! So you do like ____ noona!" smirks Baekhyun.

"Who likes me?" you ask as you come into the living room.

"N-no one noona~" beams Lay.

"A-alright... if you say so... Baek, I'm going to the store. Do you want anything?" you ask your younger brother.

"No thank you." smiles Baekhyun and turns his attention back to his homework.

"What about you Yixing?" you ask his best friend.

"I-its alright ____ noona." smiles Lay awkwardly.

"O...kay. I'll be back in about an hour. Don't. Burn. Down. The. Apartment." you say sternly to the boys.

"Neh~"

With a smile, you left for the market. Meanwhile, back at the apartment with Lay and Baekhyun.

"You really need to tell her if you like her Yixing. I mean, what if she meets someone." reasons Baekhyun.

"I-I don't know..." pouts Lay.

"How about I help you? I think you and noona will be a great couple! And when we get to high school, you can be with her. That's in a couple more months!" smiles Baekhyun.

Lay loved the idea of him being in an open relationship with him. It wouldn't matter if you both were in high school. Right now, since he was still in middle school, he felt like a kid who could never be with you. But, soon you would be in college and he would still be in high school, but that would be more acceptable.

"Yixing, if you don't mind telling me. Why do you like my noona?" asks Baekhyun as he sips his banana milk.

"She treats me like her own. You know how my parents disowned me so noona takes their place by taking care of me, feeding me, loving me..." smiles Lay.

"I see. When do you want to confess to noona then?" asks Baekhyun.

"H-how about before we enter high school with her?"

"Sounds good. We can also practice how you will confess to her! Oh, this is gonna be good!" claps Baekhyun.

Lay smiles and ruffles the younger ones hair. They continue doing their homework until you come back home.

~

Time flew by and now it is a week before the boys would start high school with you. Over the summer, both of the boys suddenly decided to grow a couple of inches and before you knew it, they were already taller than you! Today, the three of you went out to get school supplies for the boys and yourself.

"Do you guys need new book bags or something?" you ask as you have one arm wrapped around one male.

"Ani noona." they smile.

"Good. Oh, come! This bookstore is real good. I'll help you guys get your text books." you smile and go into the bookstore, letting go of their arms.

The boys follow you inside and buy their books. The three of you carry your books back to your car and put them in. The boys said they were hungry so you took them out for a Korean meal.

"Omo, Korean barbeque! Thank you so much noona~" smiles Baek.

"Any time kiddo." you smile back and ruffle his hair.

Baekhyun ran inside, leaving you and Lay alone. Lay was in deep thought from what you had told Baekhyun.

*Kiddo? Does she see me like that too?*

"U-hoo. Earth to Zhang Yixing..." you say as you move a hand in front of Lay's face.

"Mwo? I-is something wrong noona?" asks Lay, breaking his trance.

"Come on. Baekhyun is gonna eat all the food." you pouted.

Lay smiled and pinched your cheek.

"Kyeopta." mutters Lay.

He walks inside the restaurant with a red face. That was the first time he initiated skin ship with you. And he liked it, he liked it a lot. He liked your soft, smooth, milky skin. You on the other hand, were also blushing. Never had a younger boy ever pinch your cheek. What surprised you even more was the fact that it was Yixing! The shy boy who could never do skin ship with anyone! You touched your cheek and you felt this sensation in your stomach, and you knew exactly what it was.

*GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF BYUN _____! HE IS JUST A KID! NO WAY WOULD HE EVER LIKE A NOONA LIKE YOU! Wait, since when do I care if he likes me?! This isn't good...*

You shake your head to get the awful thought out of your head and walk into the restaurant.

~

It was the weekend before school started and you and the boys were at your apartment, watching a bunch of movies. Baekhyun decided to fall asleep while watching which left you and Lay in a comfortable silence. You didn't notice but Lay was never paying attention to the movie his sight was set on you. You noticed his eyes burning your skin so you turn you head to face him.

"Is something wrong Yixing?" you ask in a whisper as not to wake up Baekhyun.

Lay didn't say anything, he just moved closer to you so now it was like this:

Lay      You                    Baekhyun

(hehe Baek is all the way over there. ;)  )

"Y-yixing?" you suddenly stutter.

"Noona..." he whispers.

You feel you face getting hot. You don't know why this dongsaeng makes you like this. Recently,whenever you see Yixing, your heart does flip flops inside your chest. Yixing then started to caress your cheek. You know you were going red in the face. You try to turn your head but Lay kept it in place, making you look into his eyes.

"Y-yixing... you okay?" you ask.

"Noona..." he whispers again.

*Whats wrong with him?!*

Lay didn't know what was happening but he felt this would be a perfect time to confess to you. He got the courage and he did the unexpected. He got up. You thought he was going to leave but all he did was bend down and pick you up bridal style. You squealed lightly, since Baekhyun was sleepng. But, that was the farthest thing from your mind.

*Since when could he carry me?! Wait... do I feel some nice biceps here... wait... and are those abs... ABS?! The Yixing has abs? Since when?! Wait, why are you thinking this?! Bad byuntae _____!* you scolded yourself mentally.

Lay carried you into your bedroom. He carefully shut the door with his foot since you were still in his arms. The only light was coming from the moonlight outside. You never realized this but Lay had beautiful facial features. What you thought was the cutest was his dimple he was currently showing with a warm smile that made your heart go crazy. Lay looked tenderly into your eyes. He placed you down but held you close to him. He was basically hugging you, his head buried in your floral scented hair. You didn't know what to do but somehow, your arms s their way around Yixing's waist. If anyone where to see you guys right now, they would think Lay would be the protective older boyfriend and you were the small, younger girlfriend. You didn't know what Lay was doing so you just played along with it.

"Noona..." he whispered once again.

"Yixing. What wrong?" you whisper back.

Lay didn't answer. You were about to pull back when he suddenly looked at you straight in the eye. He leaned in closer and before you had a chance to breath, Lay caught your lips with his. His eyes immediately closed, savoring this moment of your sweet lips. You, on the other hand, were wide eyed. Here, was your dongsaeng who was like a younger brother to you, stealing a kiss. And if you remember correctly, he had never had his first kiss. So, you were giving him his first kiss! GAHH!! SPAZZ SPAZZ. You don't know how it happened, but you felt yourself responding to his kiss. You were kissing him back. You could feel Lay smile and he cupped your face to kiss you better. Unwillingly, your eyes fell shut and you wrapped your arms

Please log in to read the full chapter