The Maid meets The Prince

HIs Maid OR His Maiden

 

DARA'S POV
 
Oh my gosh.......the frills and its fluffiness is SERIOUSLY getting on my nerves! Even though im a maid,but I mean ,come on how can they wear this sorta thing  ,walking around like idiots as if it's a perfectly normal thing to wear....? If it weren't for the fact that I'm desperate to find a job ,and practically every shop of every town ,in every region of the WHOLE country (well yeah....u get the point..) is not in need of people,I would have seriously reconsidered WAAAAHHH!!! TwT 
 
      I am sure the air conditioner was already blowing at full blast,but GOODD I'm sweating like pig >3< I'm telling ya ,If any of my schoolmates see my like this den I'm sooooo gonna die  haisshhh....but I got to admitt,the environment here is awesome!! I'm practically working at a HUGE mansion .YESHHH *squeeeeaaalllll* 20bedrooms , 10 toilets,3 humongous closets full of god knows what they put in there .....and OF COURSE*drumroooolllll* GIGANTIC FRIGES filled with ...*drummmrolll* FOOOOODDDD XD .Anyways, as I was saying ,my supposedly "master of the house" hasn't really appeared yet and I'm shooooo bored from all the cleaning 囧囧囧 .
 
    Just then,the main door opened and I heard one of the other maid say"welcome home,master jiyong".my forehead cringed a little....jiyong....why does that name sound  so familiar ...? He strutted in like a boss,back facing me and before I knew it ,he started criticising the maid for letting him wait at the door .GOSH ....who does he think he is !? I mean ,yes he is THE master but seriously...? Wait! Why does his voice sound soooo familiar? *shakes head* must be my imagination....consequences for the lack of sleep :/ Anyway ,his back facing gave me a chance to straighten myself(ATTENTION! first impressions are VERY important ,especially if I want a yearly bonus teehee..)
 
   Then he turned towards me. OMGGGG!!! IT'S PRINCE CHARMING!! i mean , it's HIM!! OTTOKAEEE Σ(・□・;)ahem.....Kwon Jiyong- the school's flower boy a.k.a prince charming~ top in his level with a badass attitude , more like goodie two shoes -,- one of his killer smiles can make any girl's nosebleed ,and I'm SERIOUS!
 
Writer's POV
 
Dara stared at him ,mouth agape. Jiyong on the other hand, has his eyes bulging out as he looked at her from top to bottom then to the top again. The awkward silence was defeating, but then jiyong burst out in a sudden but huge fit of laughter,clenching his stomach while pointing at Dara like she was some sort of freak(and YES mind you....dara did look like one while wearing her maid uniform). 
Dara,upon realisation , quick regain composure and scowled at him. She was already desperate for a hole to appear out of the ground and swallow her in. SHE WAS DYING OF EMBARRASSMENT with the butler and the maids staring at them in amusement. Even the house pet, Gaho, was seated beside jiyong, with his head tilted and staring,JUST STARING.