Final

A letter from a fangirl.

Woohyun took out the envelope and laughed a bit when he saw that you wrote "Nam Jjik Jjik =_=" on it.

He opened the letter and read it.


Dear Woohyun Oppa,

Hello, I am an international fangirl. You don't need to know my name or even where I am from, all you need to know is that I am an Inspirit.I have been dying to see Infinite perform in my country ever since I fell in love with all 7 of you. I really love all of you, but I still love you the most. keke. Blame yourself for my greasiness. =_=

Woohyun oppa, sometimes I find it hard to believe that I have supported myself financially and emotionally these 2 years.I buy your every one of your albums on time, I watch your performances and dramas once they've been released, I wait for your movie videos in the middle of the night despite how crazily tired and exhausted I am and not to mention I also have school, I stand up for you when I see or hear people insulting you, I cry as I see you cry, I feel happy when you're happy, and feel really happy when you throw hearts to us Inspirits. ^^

But sometimes, I just wonder if you really meant it when you said you love us, I don't know how you really feel deep down in your heart. Are we just fans? Do you tell us you love us just because its your job to do so or what? I really don't know. You have really made me fall for you, hard. 

I don't want to take up too much of your time by making you read this stupid letter of mine, but I just want you to know, I really love you, I will support you no matter what, and if it wasn't because of the distance, I would be present at all of your concerts and events, and even if everyone leaves you, I will always be there for you, and be a loyal inspirit somewhere in the crowd where I can see you but you can't see me. It doesn't matter if it hurts me that the reality is that I love you more than anything and would sacrifice anything for you but you don't know who I am. But it's best you don't know me, after all, I'm just another fan of yours. 

Lastly, Nam Woohyun, I will always love you. 

Sincerely,

an international Inspirit.

 

After finishing the letter, he had the urge of crying, because he was grateful to you, not just because of your loyalty, but your honesty.

"This girl is really something." Woohyun said to himself.

Just then, Dongwoo came in and told him to go downstairs to grab lunch and after lunch, they would be practicing again.

--

"Argh, I'm so exhausted!" Sungjong whined as he got into the dorm and rushed towards his bed with his teddy.

"I'm going to go get some coffee." Sungyeol said. "Hey, get some for me too!" Myungsoo said.

"I need a shower." Hoya said. "Hey hey hey, me first me first!!" Dongwoo said and both of them ran towards the toilet and Hoya got in first. 

"Argh! Hurry up Lee Howon! I feel so sticky because of all the sweat and if you don't I swear I will come in and bathe with you." Dongwoo said.

" Eww hyung." Hoya said and shut the door and Dongwoo went into his room and put down his bag and laid down on his bed.

"Woohyun, what are you thinking about?" Sunggyu asked as he found his roommate acting strangely and he knew him well enough to know that something wasn't right.

"Nothing, hyung." Woohyun said as he sat down on the couch.

"Come on, something's obviously not right here, you know you can tell me." Sunggyu said.

"Alright, remember there's this girl who came to the office this morning?" Woohyun said.

"Yes, she's an Inspirit right? Obviously another one of your "girlfriends"" Sunggyu said as he did the quote symbol with his hands.

"Yeah, her. She's an international inspirit, and is it normal to feel something more than just fan love for her? I mean, do you believe in love at first sight? " Woohyun said.

"Obviously she made quite an impression to make you feel this way. I'm sure its just mixed feelings for her, she is one of your fans and she did come all the way from wherever she came from to give you this letter, right? Anyway, you're also anxious about tomorrow's concert. I'm sure you'll feel more relieved once the concert is over. Go take a shower and sleep over it, you'll be fine soon." Sunggyu said as he patted Woohyun's shoulder and got up and went to his room.

"I will find you someday, Inspirit." Woohyun said as he smiled and went into the room.

 

"YAH LEE HOWON!! ARE YOU DONE?! I'M COMING IN THIS INSTANT IF YOU DON'T COME OUT!" Dongwoo shouted.

==========

 

YAY IT'S DONE! I hope you like it! Subscribe and comment!! ^^

loves, infinite_lover.