Chapter 1: The Story Where It All Began

My Lucky Charm Pt. 2

IU.... I promise to come back for you and we will be together again, Wooyoung said. But... You will be far away again, I don't want that, IU said. Don't worry... This Lucky charm you gave to me the pass few years is still here, and look your also wearing your, Wooyoung said. Until this necklace is still alive, our friendship will stay strong, and even if we die, we will still have our Lucky Charms, and Jieun-ah, always remember, I will be always in your heart..........

Ring...........................................

IU's POV

*Yawn* Another dream again, I thought to herself while waking up again. It has been 6 years since that promise exist and still does. My dreams and many more are gone for me, they are all wasted and crushed, Wooyoung for me is dead and will always will be, because of him, he made me belive that everyting will be alright and we will end up being happy, but NO! I know that he forgotten me, and he will never come back.

I woke up again, not the same as the old Jieun that is kind hearted, inoccent, friendly and sweet, I woke up as IU, the cold hearted loner, that doesn't have many friends and hates the world. As always I go down stairs to go to Jiyeons room and wake her up and tell her to prepare for work and many more. My job is, well I own it. Everyone knows me as the evil boss of my office, but I don't care a bit of what the hell they think of me, I just want everything to be right.

Jieun-ah!!! What is this!!???!!?? Jiyeon shouted. I ran as quickly as I could and well I was scared, and I don't know what she was talking about. Jiyeon-unni? what's wrong? I said. Look what happend at the backyard, Jiyeon said. I looked and I saw it was really wet out. I didn't know that it rained? I said. now it didn't it was him again, Jiyeon said. Him? o! Him! well he will never stop, just ignore it, I will clean it up later after work, or I will hire someone to clean it, Just.... leave it to me, I said. Fine fine, Just go to the kitchen and eat, Jiyeon said. Ayyayay, he will never stop, Jiyeon whispered.

I sat doen and ate bread and egg. Me and Jiyeon never talk about lot's of things, but we really know lot's about each other cause, we are always together at home and well sometimes at work. Jiyeon works at her Mother's Flower Shop named, Flower De Flew, it is really nice their and it has lot's of pretty and different flowers. Ummm... Jiyeon? is your Mother feeling better? I asked. Well, she is, a little bit, but she is still strong and healthy, Jiyeon said. Good! and I hope she will get better soon, and I wish I could visit her, but I just don't have time, I said. Well, maybe at your break time, you could visit just a momment, Jiyeon said. Ok, Ok, I'll try, I will just call you if I can go their, I said. I finished eating and I quickly changed in my office clothes and went to my office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, if you are wondering why Me, IU, became cold hearted? well, it started like this.

I was still the inoccent, and adorable Jieun, I was going to a audition. I was really excited and really pump. I sang as best as I can, and well I passed. I was really happy and was really excited to tell Suzy, Jiyeon and Victoria. I ran and ran as quickly as I can and well I was just really excited. Then when I was looking for them, my phone rang.

I answered it

IU: Mom?
TC: Jieun? This is Taecyeon
IU: ahh! oppa! why are you calling on mom's phone?
TC: Jieun-ah, your mom, she is in the hospital.
IU:............ W-what?
TC:hello? hello? IU are you still th....

I put down my phone and hurried to the hospital. I ran as quickly as I can, I went to the nurse and asked which room my mom was, The nurse said that my mother was still in the ER. I asked whaa happend to her and the nures said that she had a car crash. My brother, Seung Ho was there too, he said that the doctor told him that mom will not make it. I cried and cried, I went to my knees. Jieun-ah! stand up, oppa said. Oppa! Why is this happening, first dad and now mom, I don't want everything to happen this way, and this is not suppose to happen this way, I said. IU-shi, it will be alright, right? Oppa said.

Jieun-ah, will you be alright here? Oppa asked. Why? I asked. Well, I have a plane to go too, and my family is waiting for me, Oppa said. Oppa! I know you hate mom, but will you stay until we know what happend to her? I said. Why should I? Why? Was she there when I almost died because of my sickness, and the only person to take care of me was just you! Now, I don't care about a thing, so Good bye! Oppa said while leaving. I let him be, I have nothing to do about his decision.

I doctor made me came in, the ER. Mom was awake. Mom!!! I hurried to her. IU.... I love you, and always remember that, you and your brother take care of yourselves alright, Mom said. What are you saying? I said. IU, I know your brother can't take care of our company, so... I will give it all to you, thats all you can do, make my, wait, our company sucssesuful, and that's all you will do, do you hear me, mom said. I,,,...,, Lo-love,,...,.,., you.... then after that, mom collapsed. I cried and I tried to wake her up, but I can't help but only cry. My mom was gone and there is nothing I can do to change it, but complete my promise to my mom, that I will not do anything but make our company sucssesful, and that's what I did. I gave up my dream of becaming a singer and took care of my company. Since then I stoped dreaming that everything can be alright, that everything will turn out great, and everything can come back again.

And that's the reason why I turned out like this.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short Chapter:) But I hope you liked it!!!! 

 

Well, It's my Sem Break, So I have lot's of time to update this, I started the story about how IU became cold hearted, now you know. Hope you understand if I have lot's of mistakes, I will try to fix it.

 

I will also update me Other Fan Fic Fighting For Love, and I hope you are also Subscribing to it:))

 

Subscribe 

&

Comment