I know, you know, he knows

I know, you know, he knows

 

 

I know, you know, he knows

 

 

They all know. All of them.

 

 

Sunggyu knows.

Sunggyu is the leader with a cool attitude which shines under the blinding lights and screams on a stage and dies when the performance ends and the group disappears with the dimming lights and a round of applause,only to re-appear when they are imprisoned between a rehearsal room characterized with a large mirror that judges them and a perpetual music in the background that gives them a tempo and doesn't allow them to stop dancing or singing for hours. He's the leader with his small eyes-- smaller than Myungsoo's small eyes-- that he uses to meticulously observe anything that happens in s' lives and in the group's life. 

It's by watching,reflecting and re-watching and confirming that he arrives to the conclusion and now he knows. He's thought more than once to stop it for the sake of the band, but it's for the sake of his co-member that he chooses to ignore that look of admiration that burns with love.

*

*

Woohyun knows.

He had a crush on Myungsoo for the first couple of months, but who wouldn't? Myungsoo who doesn't need words to be charming and he makes people fall for him just with simply standing at a corner,maybe looking at his shoes or his lips; Myungsoo who has that face which looks porcelain under a mask of make up and appears beautiful without it,but with a simple,boyish smile adorning his features; Myungsoo who hugs him and he feels the curve of his mouth on the skin of his neck and the tickle of his breath stopping the beat of Woohyun's heart. He had a crush on Myungsoo,but who wouldn't? Who wouldn't wish to be with Myungsoo and brush, press,savor his lips and give him the biggest grin that will make Sunggyu's eyes roll?

It's when Woohyun had a crush on Myungsoo that he understood and now he knows. It's because Myungsoo is perfect,yet he denies it and then he goes to bury Sungyeol with compliments which doesn't directly say Sungyeol you're perfect for me, but they are implying it. And then he'll laugh, they will both laugh and Woohyun would think that he's right because he had a crush on Myungsoo that probably, positively was more than a crush and Myungsoo's never laughed along with Woohyun like he does with Sungyeol.

*

*

Dongwoo and Howon know.

They do not know how they realized it,but they know. Maybe it's because it's written on Myungsoo's face with bold characters and if someone touches them, each of the letters that compose Sungyeol's name, they wonder if he/she would feel the same passion and excitement that Myungsoo emanates when he calls Sungyeol after returning from Japan. Sungyeol hyung! Myungsoo, you're back. I am. Welcome back. And the thing is, the characters seem to expand after Sungyeol's acknowledgement of Myungsoo's presence in the dormitory and maybe, they should stop sharing knowing looks and giggle because the remaining three members look at them as if they're aliens.

*

*

Sungjong knows.

He knows it because Woohyun told him. Woohyun told him because Sungjong is in love with Myungsoo's smile, with Myungsoo's silence, with Myungsoo's dork side and with Myungsoo's bags when he doesn't get to sleep much because of shows,films,performances and practices. His love principally stems from that how can he not love Myungsoo when Myungsoo acts like that with him? He's the one who instigates it, who persists with offering Sungjong a shoulder where he can sleep on or simply lay his head on. Myungsoo's the one who squeezes his hand tightly when he's nervous. Myungsoo's the only one who squeezes his soul and heart when he squeezes Sungjong's hand.

That's the reason why even though Woohyun told him, Sungjong refuses to accept it and he is wallowing in denial and hurt. And that's the reason why when Sungyeol cracks his voice or he squeaks or it's something that makes him all shy and regret it, Sungjong feels pleasure. Yet, it also another digging pain because he knows who'll console Sungyeol later.

*

*

Sungyeol knows.

He doesn't know if Myungsoo is trying not to make it slip through his fingers or escape from his mouth or not,but Sungyeol feels Myungsoo's feeling towards him. That's how he knows it.

*

*

Myungsoo knows.

Sungyeol makes Myungsoo think things that he isn't supposed to,yet he can't help himself to be drown by them. They're memories which he modifies a little bit, and then a bickering and a teasing end up differently, more like fairy-tail-y with a kiss and a screen showing the end and the obvious thinking that if they'll be a sequel of it, they will end up sweetly like the previous one. They're pure figments of imagination filled with Myungsoo having a drama and Sungyeol is there and then.. Then he should really stop visualizing his life as a fiction or a cartoons because it's silly and childish. They're ponderings about the future made after thinking of what if-s and then there's another truck full of scenarios that never happened and Myungsoo thinks maybe they will one day.

Myungsoo thinks,imagines,visualizes and dreams. And he knows. He knew from the very first moment Sungyeol waltzed in front of him with full lips that hide gummy grins. It's love,Myungsoo didn't pale when he realized it because it's stupid to be affected that Sungyeol's the same gender as him when his heart and his mood are affected and darken when the guy isn't around or his confidence is grazed and his smile falters or becomes tight when Sungyeol is tittering around other people. Myungsoo isn't afraid that one of the members would corner him and ask him because it's kind of evident. Sunggyu would tell him not to,but he will let him one day; Woohyun would support him; Dongwoo and Howon would cackle in laughter; Sungjong would cry; Sungyeol would probably say I love you too. But the thing is, Myungsoo isn't afraid, but L, the one who musters the coldness and the high-class look is the one who frightens at the idea. It's because L can't lose his image: he needs to stay the same. It happens already most of time that L dies on broadcast and he's replaced by Myungsoo who has eyes only for Sungyeol. Myungsoo says things that L is able to kill in his mouth, he does things that L forbids his body to do. He needs L to continue and for now Myungsoo has to content with what he has.

 

In their safe dormitory, on the couch,Sungyeol sighs, watching down at Myungsoo's arms that are trapping him in a solid back hug, 'Do you really have to?', he drums on the other's hand.

Myungsoo grins, 'Yes.'

*
*
Fin.