Leda Kang Character Information

*writer wanted*
Name: Leda Kang Nicknames: Dada, Rainbow ang Gdragons personal one; Princess Age: 24 (17.November.1988) Hair: Dyed a mixture of lavender colour with blue Eyes: light brown Occupation: ex-YG trainee turned back up dancer Residance: Seoul: south korea More info: *is 1/2 korean 1/2 Arab and a 1/3 japanese * mother is japanese arab whereas father is korean *was born and raised in seoul *can speak English, japanese, arabic and korean *Has an obsession for bunnies, teddy bears, me-to-you tatti bear and stars *Was a yg trainee but dropped out to be a back up dancer *has 3 facial piercings. 1left side monroe, 1right side nose and lip stud. *has 7 tattoos. *her and gdragon were expecting a baby girl- leda miscarried *has been dating gdragon for 5years now Her tattoos: 1. 3 red stars on her heart.- represent gdragon, her and the couples "butterfly". The pair ere secretly expecting in the year 2008 however leda had miscarried. Leda designed the tattoo herself. The two big stars are placed near each other whiereas the smaller star is placed slightly away from the two big ones. This shows that although their baby is so far away, she is close to their heart. 2. "Princess and the pauper"- o her right hip. Gdragon calls her 'Princess' because she wears headbands like the queen wears her crown. Plus on the night of the concieving gdragon wanted a change in the bedroom. So he came up with a "Princess and the pauper" roleplaying idea. 3. Cute bow on left hand- when the pair were expecting leda got the bow done as to symbolize that her life was now complete. 4. A picture of a fallen butterfly on outside of her left forearm. And the words "my butterfly....she's gone" on the inside of the same forearm. The butterfly is for the daughter and the writing are gdragons solo album tracks. 5. "one of a kind" designed in a bracelet way. She thinks shes one of a kind; original. 6. Barcode saying the date 17.11.07 on outside of right wrist. This when for when the pair finally got together. 7. Two bunnies on her right forearm. These two bunnies represent her and GD. Her personality is exactly like gdragons: cocky, joker, quick thinking.