Letting Seung Hyun In

The Balcony Next To Mine

Ji woke up. He turned around to face Seung Hyun. His beautiful eyes were closed and his long eyelashes appeared even darker and longer Ji laid there thinking. After a few minutes he got up. His back hurt. He was a little sore but he would live through it. It was a little too early to wake up but he got up anyways. He went into Seung Hyun's bathroom and took a quick shower. When he was done He did not find a towel so he had to come out like that. He started to look for his scattered clothes.  Before he could put on his boxers he was pulled on the bed.

“What a beautiful sight to wake up to", Seung Hyun said as he swung his leg over Ji. 

Ji chuckled, "you need to get up if you don't want to be late. I need my keys too because I can't go to work in the same clothes."

"Nah" Seung Hyun replied, "just stay here you can use my clothes."

“You know they will be too big," Ji replied but changed his mind with a “fine" when Seung Hyun pouted.

Come on, go shower and look for my clothes then I need to talk to you anyways.

“Can’t we just stay a home?"

“No,"Ji answered, “and don't even try pouting"

 Seung Hyun got up and headed to the shower.

 

Ji put on only his boxers since Seung Hyun was going to give him clothes. While Seung Hyun was in the shower Ji started making him breakfast. Ji was almost done putting the food on plates when arms wrapped around his waist.

“Smells good”, Seung Hyun whispered in his ear sending shivers down Ji's back

 

 Ji turned around and pecked Seung Hyun on the lips.

 Ji carried the plates to the table and Seung Hyun followed to the table. They sat across from each other.

Seung Hyun eagerly ate his breakfast while Ji sat there thinking. “Is there something on your mind Ji?” Seung Hyun asked when he noticed.

“There are just some things that I need to let you know.”

“You can tell me anything, baby.” Seung Hyun said as he held Ji's hand from across the table.

Ji’s heart skipped a beat. He had to tell Seung Hyun eventually but he would start out slow.

“There are some things that I don’t like or do. Just don’t ask I will tell you later, ok?” Seung nodded his head and Ji continued with a deep breath, “Ok first I don’t like smoking.” He paused and looked at Seung Hyun. “I don’t like showering with anyone, maybe later I will be able to but not now. I the last thing that I ask is that you never say that I am yours only and belong to you only. I can live with the smoking and the calling me yours but I don’t like them. I know that his may seem weird or l like stupid pet peeves but I assure you that there is a reason.  I will tell you when I am ready.” Ji finished with a deep breath he had never opened up to anyone like this since Bae.

Seung Hyun caressed the back of his hand, “Ji I quit smoking when I realized you didn’t like it and about the rest don’t worry those things seem easy to follow. I promise you I won’t become an over possessive boyfriend, if that is what you mean.”

Ji held Seung Hyun's hand tightly, “one more thing, Ji looked away from Seung Hyun with pain. You know about Bae right. He was my only other boyfriend. He …….” Ji breathed in deeply to stop himself from tearing up, “he jumped from our balcony … I think he got tired of me or became depressed because of me…..” Ji couldn’t help it. Tears were streaming down his eyes, “promise me that if I ever cause you to want to end your life you won’t do it and will leave and be happy instead I can’t live through that again.”

“Shh…” Seung Hyun held Ji’s hand as he walked and knelt down besides his chair. He caressed Ji’s cheeks wiping his tears away with his other hand, “Ji, I promise that is not possible because I am happiest with you. Stop crying you look beautiful but I want you happy.”

 Ji smiled while tears still rolled down his cheeks and tried to brighten the mood, “you’re right I can’t show up at work with puffy eyes. Speaking of work I better go change.”

 

A/N: Thats all the updates for to day hopefully i will have time to type some up tomorrow. Also i blogged asking about good editing programs for videos since i want to make more and better gtop videos. but no one replied or i don't know how to blog or how it worksT.T. anyways i have done to videos and would like to make better ones. if you know any please tell me :)