Chapter 3

Destiny

They’re all arrive at a huge room. Without waiting for Changjo to say where they’re now, Minsoo already know, this is ‘Demon’s Scream’ room, a place where every demons who broke the rules will get their consequence, and this means that the king already know that he’s breaking their world’s rules.

“Stop” Chanjgo said and snapped his fingers, then all torch in that room burned, showing a guy bounded by chains on a pole.

Minsoo frozen in his place, he can’t believe his eyes, LJoe is here, a few steps away from him, faint and bounded by chains. His fear now becomes a reality, the king already know aout his relationship  with LJoe, and he must face the consequence.

“What you going to do to him Changjo?” Minsoo look at Changjo with all his anger fulfill his body and imprinted in his eyes.

Changjo laughed and walked over LJoe, then hold up LJoe’s chin. “How handsome he is, no wonder why you fall for him and chose to broke the rule, master.” He smirked and caresses LJoe’s cheek.

“Don’t touch him or you’ll die, Changjo.” Minsoo said angrily.

“Wake up please handsome angel..” Changjo whispered in LJoe’s ear and a few seconds later LJoe opened his eyes.

“Where I am?” LJoe said weakly and looked around, then his eyes stopped when he saw Minsoo standing not too far from him with his hands bounded with chains. “Mi.. Minsoo..”

“You must be so thankful to me to make you guys meet again this fast, LJoe” Changjo hold up again LJoe’s chin and smirk.

“What do you want from me?” LJoe looked at Changjo warily.

“From you? Nothing” Changjo widen his smirk “but you can help me to get what I want, handsome” he continued and come closer to LJoe’s face.

“Go away from him Changjo, I warn you once again or you gonna regret what you’ve done.” Minsoo said dangerously.

“Let’s see what you can do, warrior master.” Chanjgo chukled and kiss LJoe’s lips. LJoe really suprised and try hard to release his lips from Changjo’s kiss but Changjo’s grip in his chin is too strong for him.

“Changjo! How barve you do that to him! I warned you already and I won’t let you live this time!” Minsoo try hard to attack Changjo but he can’t because of the bond and Changjo’s demons are ready to kill him once he move closer to their master.

“Just watch and enjoy, Minsoo” Changjo said and kiss LJoe again, and once again, LJoe try hard to denied but he can’t.

“Stay away from him Changjo!” Minsoo shout to Changjo with all his anger. Then Changjo broke the kiss and walked over to Minsoo, “How was the show, master? You like it?” he smirked.

“You’ll die, Changjo” Minsoo said dangerously.

Changjo laughed, “You’ll die first Minsoo. You know what the consequence, right? I’m here to make you guys discuss about that.” He closer his face to Minsoo’s face “I give you one night to decide, if you haven’t, I’ll.”

“Release them from the bond, and we out.” Changjo said to his demons and go out from the room. His demons release Minsoo and LJoe from their bond and follow their master.

“Minsoo, are you alright?” LJoe runs to Minsoo and cups his face.

“Yes I am, the one who should worry about is you, LJoe, are you okay? Is they did something bad to you?” Minsoo hugs LJoe tight and kiss his head.

LJoe hugs him back tightly and shake his head, “I’m okay, but about that kiss..” he soundedso shocked and about to cry.

Minsoo release his hugs and cups LJoe’s face “I won’t never forgive him for kissed you, LJoe. Let me remove it, okay?” he move closer and kiss LJoe’s lips softly “don’t cry okay? I’m here to protect you my angel.” He kissed LJoe’s lips once again.

“but Minsoo, how about the consequence? What is it?” LJoe asked after they broke the kiss.

Minsoo keep silent for a while before finally he answered, “I... I.. I’ll burned by the green fire..”

LJoe frozen in his place “b.. burned by.. the.. the green fire?” he look at Minsoo eyes and Minsoo nooded. He can’t believe what he has heard. Burned by the green fire, a fire that can kill any creature, include a demon.

“There is no other options?” LJoe asked.

“No, LJoe, it’s the only one, and I’m ready already since I fell for you and asked you to be my angel.” Minsoo smiled weakly to LJoe and hold his hands.

“But, Minsoo, how aout me? Are you thinking about my feeling too? I’m not ready to lose you this fast, well not only this time, I’ll never ready to lose you from my life!” LJoe asked Minsoo and tears start to flow from his eyes.

Minsoo doesn’t say any words to LJoe, he only hugs him tightly and try to hold his tears, he doesn’t want LJoe saw his tears, he doesn’t want LJoe to know that he actually not ready to lose him too and there is another option too.

“LJoe, can I ask you something? You can assume it as my last request to you” Minsoo said while hugging LJoe and he can feel LJoe nooded in his hugs.

He smiled and continue “I want we can enjoy this night without tears, and without fear, just feel that tonight everything is alright and nothing won’t happen, can’t we?” LJoe keeps silent for a while then he tighten his hugs and nooded.

“Thank you my angel” Minsoo release his hugs to see LJoe’s eyes and smile, “I love you my angel, forever and ever.” Then their lips met.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chappieee~ sadly I must said this but yeah.. the next chapter gonna be the last chapter..

hope you guys like it ne... enjoy~ :33

oh thanks for reading and comment please.. :) thankssss~