Heart attack

Villain

 

“Hey, Hey, ‘Villain’ What are you doing here? Don’t you have class?” JaeJoong tap Yuri shoulder when he saw her at the IT departmant hall.

Yuri looking up at JaeJoong with her innocent eye. She was still the previous day Yuri, Purity looking girl but that just the look, her word and action is complete different.

“Oh JaeJoong Oppa. I do have class, but it’s so boring so I decide to go here and wait for Yunho oppa” Yuri said with a bright smile

“Oppa?!? Yesterday it’s just ‘you’ and ‘me’ and that all”

You laugh at JaeJoong statement

“Last night, I went home and planning how to get Yunho.  Suddenly I realize if I’m doing it alone it’s not so good, so I need someone to company”

“And That someone you pick is me” JaeJoong asked, one eyebrow raised up. He want to see how would this girl would look when she’s shy.

But

Yuri confidently put her hand on JaeJoong shoulder “You’re smart. That why I want you to be my allied”

Jae Bum has no time to react before her sudden gesture, Yuri hastily pushed him away. Turned his head to look back to realize the reason was obvious: Yunho and BoA.

Shook his head, he kept smiling and then followed Yuri.

“Yunho Oppa” Yuri said, sit at the opposite side of the lover birds. BoA looked frightened then she quickly put on her gentle face as usual when she notice Yuri didn’t look at her. BoA pull the sleeve of Yunho shirt sightly.

“Don’t want to sit here” Yunho asked, still as cold as ice

“No,no”BoA quickly shook her head”She said “hi”. Said “Hi” back, can you?”

The words”can you” of BoA feel like the word of someone praying. ChangMin and Junsu feel bad for BoA. Being treated like an invisible by Yuri. Therefore, she still being so good to her. Maybe that is why their hyung love her so much!!

Yunho act like he didn’t hear anything. He sit on the bench, take out a lunch bos and put it on the table.

“So skinny. You didn’t eat much lately.”

Didn’t care that she being ignore, Yuri take a look inside that lunch box.

“You want your girlfriend gain weight. Why is there only fruit?” Yuri look at the lunch box in curious.

JaeJoong let out a loud laugh. “I bet that you said what you think immediately without thinking about it again”

“You don’t understand. Hyung want noona to have enough vitamin, that why…”

“That another reason why I pick you as my allied. You very understand me” Yuri cut off ChangMin sentense.

“But I didn’t said yes yet. And What make you think I will help you?” JaeJoong throw himself in the chair next to Yuri one.

“Cause I’m pretty” JaeJoong laugh again

“And I know you want to watch some movie, right?” Yuri wink at JaeJoong

“How dare you ignore me?” ChangMin spoke out angrily.

“Yuri rule’s number 4: never talk to people with low IQ, If I don’t want something happen to me”

“Why is that?” JaeJoong asked with a curious eyes

“My father said my word can easily make people angry and akward so I need to be aware of it”

“Wow! The President really understand his daughter” JaeJoong said

“I said my father not the President. The President is my mother’s boyfriend”

Surprise at the way Yuri introduce the Kwon head president, BoA staring at Yuri in disbelief, JaeJoong laugh went away. The room is akwardly silent. Looking around, Yuri smile.

“See that why I don’t talk to people with low IQ. I make them don’t know what to do”

“Yes, Yuri you really the saviour of my borring life” JaeJoong hold Yuri hand “I not saying anything to you BoA ah. But you are too boring”

JaeJoong suddenly yelp in pain when Yuri pinch his arm.

“Don’t act like you’re close to me or something like that.” JaeJoong keep rubbing where Yuri pinched him.

“Yah. Don’t be so mean. You have been hooking with so much guys before”

“It’s just hooking. I don’t let them touch me either. I just want the guy I love to touch me”

“So that mean Yunho can touch you”

“No”

“Huh?”

“I like him because he’s handsome. I don’t love him”

Junsu almost choking when he hear Yuri said that.

“Yuri ah. You shouldn’t said like that. If you want Yunho to fall in love with you, you need to said that you love him because of nothing like every other girls” JaeJoong said with a teasing voice

Hearing what JaeJoong said, Yuri turn her head to Yunho direction, something is aching inside her when she saw Yunho wiping some food on BoA mouth like a caring husband.

“Not yet”

“What” JaeJoong turn his head, not heard what Yuri said earlier

“Not yet. But that may happen.”

 

 

“Wow! Our school has more than 5000 students and more than half of them hate you. What a true Villain!” JaeJoong said to Yuri.

Yuri and JaeJoong was so boring infont of the lovey dovey or not so much because of Yunho cold face. They take out their laptop. When Yuri is busy looking at BoA and Yunho couple fanclub, JaeJoong also  went to KE High website and want to find some information about Yuri. But all he could find is Yuri anti fanclub, mostly are Yunho and BoA fans.

“I didn’t know Yunho oppa is this madly in love”

“….?”

“Here. July 3, Yunho wait for his Princess after school when it’s raining. October 14, Yunho piggy pack BoA. There also a picture… no it’s fan art”

Yuri look up at BoA and see the shyness in her eye. BoA touch Yunho hand lightly, look at him with her loving eye. As usual Yunho just BoA hair. Before Yunho hand touch BoA head, a slim hand stop him.

“Take your hand off” Yunho coldly demand

For the first time Yunho is looking straight at Yuri, she feel the Yunho emotionless eye. Yuri quickly take her hand off and sit down. Therefore, Yunho is still staring at her. Yuri suddenly walk out off the canteen, but Yuri turn herself around, sit next to JaeJoong again. Her hand is on her left chest. Her face doesn’t look pleasant at all

“Something wrong?” JaeJoong asked

“I don’t know…My heart hurt. Feeling like its being hit or something”

“Heart attack”

Laughing, JaeJoong mutted

“This is gonna be fun. It’s just the beginning”

 

––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—–

Thank you so much for your comment and subcribe

I don't know being comment and subcribe would feel this good

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter

Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes.

There are alots of Yunho and BoA moments in some chapter but don't worry I'm plan to make Yunho and Yuri together.