Chapter 1~

My Bestfriends A Monster

 

You woke up to the sound of your alarm "Why dose school have to be so early?" You thought aloud "because it is now get up before your breakfast gets cold" Someone called outside your bedroom door "Rennie oppa..is that you?" You lazily called out "Yes it's me now get dressed" Ren called back.

You sat up and walked over into the bathroom and did your morning routine taking a short shower,brushing your teeth,etc.You looked in the mirror and put your hair into a "Katniss Dean" braid and headed down stairs for breakfast.You walked into the kitchen and saw your oppas sitting down and eating breakfast "Good morning angel~~" Baekho sang as he guided you to sit down."Good morning oppa" You sat down and ate your breakfast.

"~~~~,Hows school going?" JR asked while breaking the silence in the room "It's ok i guess.." "Do you have a boyfriend?"  everything was silent 5 pairs of eyes faced at you (You thoughts are green) *Hmmm should i tease them..* "Maybe.." You smirked and started eating again they shoot you a death glare "Whoa calm down i was kidding." you looked at the time on the stove.

"I should get going now" You put your plate in the sink and grabbed your book bag "Want me to walk you to school?" Minhyun being the overprotective umma like he always is "No,Oppa you must remember i'm not 10 years old anymore" he pouted and extended his arms you gave all your oppas a good bye hug and kiss and you were off to Pleadis high.

You walked through the gates and you your yellowed haired best friend waving and calling your name,Zelo."EY, ~~~~ I KNOW YOU CAN SEE ME COME HERE!!" You giggled at your childish friend and walked over to him he gave you a bone crushing hug "Na,Zelo...Can't...Breathe" he let go and scratched the back of his head "Ey,Sorry" You noticed his untied tie "Why don't any of your hyungs help you with this you always have issue's with it?" You asked while tieing his tie for him.

"I don't know there always stilll asleep when my alarm gose off and that's one of the reasons i keep you around" He laughed and patted your head you hit his arm and pouted you looked around and noticed every one whispering and giggling about these "new kids"  "Ey,What's this thing about the "new kids"?"  "Not sure but all the girl are going insane saying they hot and stuff" He said while fixing his mask "Ew...Thats means the queenkas will be all over them..poor "new kids" Zelo laughed then the bell rang.

You walked into class and sat down you hated class first reason it was boring and second Zelo was your only friend and you didn't have any classes expect Phys,ed  you sighed as some other students walked in then the queenkas walked in and smirked at you they were just about to walk over to you when the teacher walked in *Thank god*

"Good morning class today we have two new students joining us"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know short chap 

I will most likely update tomorrow ok theres this disaster going on in korea right now and please pray for all of our koreans for there safety. 

Yes thank you for the love and everything Please comment,Sub if you want,Enjoy~~