Reversal: Sooyoung v. Bora continued

The Girls' House

A little over two weeks had passed since the confrontation between Sooyoung and Bora.  And it seemed as if things were getting back to normal.  Sooyoung appeared to be doing better.  She finally stopped sleeping on the couch and was no longer avoiding Bora.  Of course, internally, Sooyoung was still hurting, but after being rejected, it seemed like the only thing she could do was move on.  So, for the sake of Bora and the other house mates, she decided to hide her feelings and hope that eventually things would get easier.


It was a Wednesday and the weather was really nice.  So during breakfast, the girls all decided that it would be a good idea to go to the outdoor mall in Busan.  The girls quickly ate and by 10am, all the girls were ready, and were on the bus, on their way to the mall.

Jiyoon's POV

Things seemed to have finally calmed down between Sooyoung and Bora.  I wonder what happened between the two of them.  Both of them said that they preferred not to talk about it.

Well whatever, I'm just glad it's over!  More importantly, Luna is looking so cute today.  I really wish we didn't have to keep our relationship a secret.  I'm so tempted to just hold her hand.  I probably could today, because there aren't any VJs with us since this isn't a mission.  In fact, nobody knows we are here.  Of course, they will find out when they check the tape and realize their "cast" isn't in any of the frames.  Oh well.  Anyways, none of the other girls know about Luna and I, so I still have to be careful.

Luna's POV

I know that Jiyoon is dying to tell the other girls about us.  I personally don't care if she tells them.  There just has never been a good time to say anything since there are always cameras and mics around when we are at the apartment.  I'm going to surprise her today though and let the other girls know what is going on...

I really do love Jiyoon.

Jihyo's POV

I'm glad Sooyoung and Bora seem to be getting along again.  It seems like all six of us have become much closer.  It really is like a family now.

Ah, Dara just walked past me!  Gosh, she looks so good in those pants.  It really is becoming a problem, I can't take my eyes off her!  She is so y.  If I keep staring though, I will get caught.  I can't let that happen...

Dara's POV

Hehehe.  I think it is funny that Jihyo thinks I don't know she is looking at me.  Guess what Jihyo?  I'm walking past you on purpose!  I can't really say that aloud though.

If I could only tell her how I feel...maybe one day I will find the courage...or maybe she will!

Sooyoung's POV

It is still so painful to be around Bora.  When will these feelings go away?  I never want to fall in love again!

Bora's POV

In the past few weeks, ever since I rejected Sooyoung, we have become really close.  I'm starting to wish I hadn't rejected her...I think I'm actually starting to fall for her.  I really thought I liked boys, but Sooyoung has been making me feel like no boy has ever made me feel.

She is always taking care of me, making me laugh and smile.  And I don't know how I hadn't noticed it before, but she is beautiful.

But I have too much pride to tell her that I was wrong...I will have to get over these feelings.  Plus, Sooyoung finally looks happy.  I think she really is over me...


After the 30 minute bus ride, the girls finally arrived at the mall.  Jiyoon and Luna were up near the front of the bus.  As they stood up to leave, Luna grabbed Jiyoon's hand and held it as they exited.  The rest of the girls followed them off.  As soon as Luna could see that all the girls were outside, she squeezed Jiyoon's hand and said softly, "It is now or never."  Before Jiyoon even had time to question Luna about what she was talking about, Luna's arms were wrapped around her and she felt Luna's lips touch her own.  Naturally, Jiyoon kissed her back.

Jihyo, Dara, Sooyoung, and Bora all stood there shocked as they watched the scene unfold in front of their eyes.  None of them had even considered that the two of them were more than just friends.

Luna pulled away from Jiyoon and looked at the other girls.  She giggled as she saw their surprised faces.  She then turned back to Jiyoon and smiled.  Jiyoon blushed and smiled back.

"You guys can't tell anybody about us.  We, well I decided that I didn't want to keep this a secret from you guys anymore, since we are like a family and all." - Luna

"Don't worry, we won't say anything!  Ahhh I'm so happy for you two." - Jihyo

The rest of the girls nodded, agreeing not to say anything.

With that out of the way, the put on their disguises, so that nobody would recognize them, and walked around the mall.

At some point Sooyoung got separated from the rest of the group.  After an hour she began to panic.  She didn't have her cell phone and there was no sign of the other girls.  Not knowing what else to do, she went inside a restaurant to grab a bite to eat, because she was starving.  She ordered a bowl of soup and sat down at an empty table to eat.  As she was eating a girl approached her and asked if she could sit with her because there weren't any other open seats.  Sooyoung thought that maybe the girl recognized her and just wanted to get an autograph or something, but upon looking around, she realized there really weren't any open seats, so she nodded, and the girl sat down.  After a few minutes of silence, the girl spoke up, "Hi I'm Yuna."  Sooyoung replied, "Nice to meet you Yuna.  I'm Sooyoung."  She got nervous after realizing she revealed her real name.  She let out a sigh of relief when the girl just said, "Nice to meet you too Sooyoung."

Sooyoung finished eating and right as she was about to leave, Yuna tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I think you're really cute."  Sooyoung didn't say anything back.  She just stood there, with red cheeks, and smiled.

Bora felt a sharp pain as she witnessed the blushing Sooyoung.

A little while ago, Bora realized Sooyoung was missing and decided to look for her.  She told the other girls to call her before they headed back to the apartment.  Just as she was about to approach Sooyoung and the mystery girl, the phone rang.

"Hey, we are back at the bus.  Did you find Sooyoung yet?" - Dara

"Not yet.  I will keep looking and take a taxi back after I find her." - Bora

"Do you want someone else to help you?" - Dara

"No, I will be fine.  Thanks though.  Have a safe trip back." - Bora

Bora turned back towards Sooyoung and the mystery girl and sighed.  She didn't want to interrupt Sooyoung's moment so she just stood there and eavesdropped on what the two were saying to each other...

"So, are you seeing anyone?" - Yuna

"No..." - Sooyoung

"Oh, well would you be interested in going out on a date sometime?" - Yuna

"Yeah...sure." - Sooyoung

"Okay, well I will give you my number." - Yuna

"Actually...I don't have my phone on me so I will give you my number." - Sooyoung

Bora felt her heartbreaking as she watched Sooyoung press her digits into the girl's phone.  Tears started forming, which she quickly wiped away.  Sooyoung then started walking toward where Bora was hiding.  Bora paniced and started making her way towards the exit, but Sooyoung saw her and yelled out, "Bora!  Thank god you found me!  I thought I was going to be lost forever."  Bora faked a smile and said, "Yeah, I realized you were missing and I didn't want to leave you behind!  But you looked busy so I was just going to walk around for a few minutes before coming to get you."  Sooyoung replied, "I'm not busy, let's go!"  Sooyoung nodded her head and said, "Okay then, let's go.  I told the other girls that we would take a taxi back."

The car ride back was a quiet one.  Bora was staring out the window thinking, "So this is what Sooyoung felt when she saw me making out with that boy."  Sooyoung was staring out the other window thinking, "I hope that I never run into Yuna again, I don't know how I will explain putting a fake number into her phone.  I still am not over Bora...so I think I did the right thing by giving the girl a fake number."


After a long and quiet ride, the girls finally arrived back at home.  When they walked into the apartment, the found the girls sitting on the couch watching a movie.  Jiyoon and Luna were snuggled up against each other, Jihyo was lying down, and Dara was sitting right below Jihyo on the floor.

All the girls turned around and greeted Sooyoung and Bora as they walked through the front door.

Luna shouted from the living room, "You two should join us.  We are watching Man From Nowhere."  Both girls replied, "Too tired.  Need sleep."  All the girls in the living room laughed and went back to watching the movie.

Bora and Sooyoung headed to bed.  Once inside their room, Sooyoung spoke up, "Ever since the mall, you have been really quiet with me.  Is something wrong?"  Bora shook her head as she said, "No, I'm good.  Thanks for worrying though."  Sooyoung gave a half-hearted smile and crawled into bed.  Bora followed suit.

Both girls pretended to be asleep.  In the darkness, Sooyoung, thinking that Bora was asleep, quietly whispered to herself (quiet enough that the mics didn't pick up anything), "I wish you would be honest with me.  I know something is wrong.  I know that I told you I was over you, but even though I'm not, I can still be a good friend, so I really wish you could tell me the truth.  I promise I will listen, even if it is about boys."  Sooyoung rolled over and looked in the direction of Bora, who had her eyes closed, and said one last night before closing her eyes, "I love you Bora."  Just as Sooyoung closed her eyes, Bora opened hers.  She sighed, and gently whispered into Sooyoung's ear, "Don't ever stop loving me...I love you too."  Sooyoung, surprised that Bora had heard what she said, but even more surprised at what Bora's response was, immediately opened her eyes, and now the two of them were both just looking at each other.  After a few seconds of silence, Bora gently brushed the hair out of Sooyoung's face and softly placed her lips against Sooyoung's.  Sooyoung let out a quiet moan as their lips touched.  She felt like a million butterflies were flying around in her stomach.

Bora gently pulled away from the kiss and looked at Sooyoung...

"I really thought you stopped loving me...especially after I saw you at the mall today with that girl." - Bora

"I never stopped loving you, not even for a second." - Sooyoung

"I know that I've hurt you, but please don't ever stop loving me.  I know that I'm not perfect, but I promise I'll do my best." - Bora

"I'll never stop loving you baby...don't worry...I will always be here for you." - Sooyoung

Both girls held each other and smiled as they drifted off to sleep.