~introduce me~

Unrequited Love

Donghae's POV


well... we got to our seats... i was seated next to the window (yaaay!! LUCKY ME!!)

kyuhyun was seated infront of me (DOUBLE LUCKY!!)

and the new guy was seated on my right... (well, i can make new friends soo.... TRIPLE LUCKY :D)

until.... i look at my back... it was a horibble nightmare!! and all my luck was gone... -__-

eunhyuk...is at my back... I FUDGING HATE THE TEACHERS NOW!!

 

"well class, since we have a new student please introduce yourselves one by one" the teacher said smiling

well its easy for you teacher because you dont have to introduce yourself and the whole class is looking at you.... -___-

ughhh..... i hate teachers....

 

it went on and on i payed attention when leeteuk was on...

"hello!! my name is Park Jungsoo but everybody calls me Leeteuk.... pleased to meet you"

and it went on and on and on....

when Shindong was on i payed a little attention because i wanted to glare at him...

"hello everyone!! my name is Shin Donghee... please call me Shindong!!.... i hope we become good friends"

ughhh!! i wanted to scream at him.... scream that he is the main reason why eunhyuk and i became farther away from each other....

he is a bad influence on eunhyuk..... i-i-its not l-like i-i-i-it m-matters a-anyways.... - ////// -

and it went on and on and on and on

when kyuhyun came on i payed attention to him for 2 reasons:

1) because he is my best friend and i wanted to see him screw up

2) because im next and im so fudging nervous!!

"h-hello.... my name is Cho Kyuhyun.... p-pleased t-to meet you"

he was smiling....i knew he was always smiling.... but this time its diffrent... he was smiling because of someone....

and because me...the best friend... should help him succeed his love life.... which is always EPIC FAIL 3... pffft...

before i knew it.... i was next... everyone was staring at me... I MEAN EVERYONE...

even eunhyuk...... that idiot!! why is this bastard staring now? what the hell is wrong with him.....

because of him staring i got nervous.....

"m-m-my n-name i-i-is L-Lee D-D-D-Donghae..... p-pleased to m-m-meet y-you..."

damn it!! i stuttered so much before i knew it my face started feeling hot.....

eunhyuk you idiot......


Eunhyuk's POV


im in clasess with donghae..... damn! now its even harder to avoid him!!

why are the teachers always torturing us.. TT ^ TT

we were supposed to introduce ourselves or something.... for a new student....something like that... i wasnt really paying attention...

i was too busy....uhhhh....ummm.... doing stuff.... I-I-I WASNT STARING AT D-D-D-DONGHAE OR ANYTHING!!! D-D-DONT TEASE ME!!

so anyway.... ummm.... they introduced themselves and i wasnt paying much attention.... until donghae was up....

i stared at him as long as i could.... paying attention as an excuse... but i just really wanted to see his beautiful face...

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING BRAIN!! STOP IT! STOP IT!!

anyway.... he introduced himself.... and i noticed something...

he was stuttering like crazy.... plus he was blushing.... why?....

im scared..... i dont know why..... what am i afraid of?

im afraid that..... donghae will fall inlove with someone else....

why am i so afraid.... i already promised myself that i will keep this feeling buried deep inside....

so why....... why.....

Im an Idiot......

i was on but i was too busy thinking about this....

"my name is Lee Hyukjae..."

i took a glimpse at donghae.... he wasnt looking.....

but then..... he looked at me.... he caught me staring at him!!

we both blushed at our actions.... i sat down...

 

i really do love you.....


Siwon's POV


i looked around the classroom..... there's no one i know...

i looked at my right.... i dont know him...

i looked at my left.... *Badump!* whoa! what was that..... when i looked at the guy on my left my heart suddenly beated faster and my face felt hot...

what the hell.... was that feeling....

 

(note: you all know the introductions so we'll skip that and go to lunch)

 

-LUNCH-

i wanted to talk to Lee Donghae.... so bad.... i dont know why...

so i went to him... and said...

"u-ummmm.... Donghae..." i said

"huh?" he looks around and looks at me.... he was beautiful...

he was with a guy i dont know but he was in my class.... they looked like best friends

"ohhh.... your the new guy... ummm.... what was your name again?" donghae said scrathing his head...

"how mean donghae!! you dont even remember a new student's name >3<" the guy whom name i dont know said

"my name is Choi Siwon...."

"yeah! i remember now!" donghae said smiling

"ughhh.... your hopeless..." the guy whom name i dont know said

"ummm..... what was your name again?" i said pointing to the guy whom name i dont know

"HUUUUH!! AFTER I DEFENDED YOU!! >3< anyway..... im kyuhyun... REMEMBER MY NAME!!" kyuhyun said

"okay.... anyway donghae, kyuhyun.... can you please show me around school?" i said

"Sure!! why not?" donghae said approvingly

"leave it to us!!" kyuhyun said with a thumbs up

"okay...." i said blushing a bit


AUTHOR'S NOTE


sooo yeah..... this is chapter 3....

this is not exactly what i had in mind -.-"

ohhh.... what the hell.... anyway.. comment down below if you like it...

because i have no i dea what im typing >_<

sorry for errors....

BTW: i was listening to japanese music (VOCALOID) so i kinda put japan in here...

IM REALLY SORRY FOR THAT!!....

so yeah i'll try to improve.....

yeah...... BYE BYE :)))