Fin.

A Morning Through the Shadows

 

I love Jongin. More than he ever knows.

I love Jongin the most. More than he will love me.

I love Jongin, till the death tears us apart. That’s why I’m scared of the death.

I love Jongin as if I swear in front of the God and priest.

I just love him…

 

I used to wake in his embrace. His scents, his angular shoulder, his hard arms gave me a warm feeling. Jongin is his name; the man who gives me bunch of affections and pains.

He showered me with his loves. I cannot get enough of his love. Only God knows why.

Our love isn’t as perfect as a fairytale. We fought. We broke up. We lacked of perfectness. However, I just cannot over Kim Jongin. I’m craving his love. They call me the obsessive Oh Sehun…

Jongin is a flirt. He broke my heart for zillion times. And every time he breaks it, I am the one who will ask him to back. This is so sad. I’m madly in love with him. I fall in love to Jongin again every time I breathe.

Jongin played me over Kyungsoo. However, I just love him so sincere, as I let him to love and be loved by another guy. And as if a slow buds the pink dawn like a rose; from night’s grey and cloudy sheath; softly and still my love grows and grows; petal by petal and leaf by leaf.

Kim Jongin… I love you. Only God knows why.

His dudes even asked him to date Lee Taemin instead of me. It hurt. Their words were killing me inside. I could just cry that time but, Jongin couldn’t stand a crybaby…

So, I stood yet frozen there with the wound in my heart. Jongin chose not to hear them. He said he and Taemin are just buddies.

They said you can only come to the morning through the shadows; that’s our love.

I believed what they said for good three years until; Jongin ripped my heart off by riveting Luhan's attention. Luhan was my best buddy, ever.

I, the one who couldn’t stay mad at him crushed. I wanted to forgive him but my heart said I have to put myself first. I should move on and forget Jongin…

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.

Can I?