The Call.

The Virus.

 

Tiffany Hwang, 23 years of age, is currently teaching English in G.G (Girls Generation) High School now. She was born in San Francisco, Northern California but grew up in South Korea. Her mother passed away when she was young which caused Tiffany to be extra sensitive when there are topics related to “Mum, Parents, Mother”. Another distinctive feature that Tiffany has is her trademark eye smile. Sometimes, she uses it to hide her pain. When it is being used excessively, it means that something is wrong with her.    

Tiffany is single but not available. She is only interested in females and not males, females as in those huge s and big asses. Not the handsome type, but the stylish, chic gorgeous type of females. Not saying she is of 100% gay, but 80% I’ll say. She dated couple of guys before but it all never worked out. The body odor guys gave off whenever they perspired turned her off completely and those blaring noises guys made were also another factor. Majority of the guys will just be thinking about “, and more ,” when said they want to bring the relationship to a higher level. So, she had enough and decided to go for girls. I meant after all, girls are more kempt compared to guys. They smell nicer too, even without perfumes.

 

Girls Generation High School only consists of female students and teachers with the exception of the security guards who are always station at the guard post. The head of this school (principal) is Kwon Boa. Before she became a school principal, she was actually an idol. Her songs were top notch and it always hit #1 of the charts, she had millions of fans around the world of all ages. The talk of the town was her. She quitted her career 5years later after her debut. Reason being, she was bored of it and wants to do something for the society. Hence, she decided to start a school. Tiffany greatly admires BoA ever since she was a student, she loves how BoA sways her hips to do the pelvis whenever she performed. She admires BoA but doesn’t have any affection for her. Admiration and affection is two different thing.

Tiffany is the form teacher of Class A, which are mainly made up of dorky and playful girls. Some of the girls’ names are Tae Yeon, Sunny, Hyo Young and Yoona. Do their names ring a bell? Nevertheless, there is also the “nerdy” type of student, the one who keeps the class sane, known as Seo Hyun.

 

Jessica Jung, 18 years of age, born in San Francisco, California, transferred to G.G High School due to her father’s job. Mr.Jung gave her a choice to continue studying in California to complete her studies.However Jessica chose to go to Korea with him as she thought that a change of an environment will be good. Jessica's entire family therefore migrated to South Korea which resulted in Jessica transferring into Class A, with Miss Hwang a.k.a Tiffany Hwang as her form teacher at the later part of the year. Relationship-wise, Jessica has never dated anyone before. Not guys or girls. There was no particular reason, she just has no feelings. Not only that, Jessica doesn’t like to associate herself with people, she find socializing annoying. Well, humans are all hypocritical by nature and Jessica doesn’t like to deal with people who are goody-two shoes. Found them a trouble so she stayed out it. Hence her nickname is “Ice Princess Jessica”. Ice is meant for her cold personality and Princess, for her outward appearance.

She has a younger sister named Krystal Jung who also followed her to Korea.

 

 

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

An announcement is made through the PA system, "Paging for Miss Hwang Tiffany, please report to the principal office now. You're needed urgently,".

I was in the midst of doing my biological business in the washroom's cubicle when the announcement was made. Not having any clues to why am i paged, i hurrily tidied myself and brisk walk to the Miss BoA's office.

“Miss Hwang, there’ll be a transfer student transferring into your class today. She is from California too, so I assume you both will be on good terms since you originated from there as well,” stated Miss BoA.

“It’s already July. Isn’t it kind of late for a transfer student to transfer in now? We’re already halfway through the year,” I answer with a puzzled look on my face.

“Well, her father’s company moved to Korea. So, she came here.”

I simply nod.

BoA hands a pink clear file to me. Upon looking at the color, I think my eyes literally beamed and I got distracted for a moment. (Tiffany’s favorite color is pink).

“For more details, refer to this file. It contains her particulars and information,” startled her when BoA spoke.       

Giving a quick reply, “Okay,” I quickly exited the principal’s office.

Seated at my desk, I took out the hard paper that contains the details of the transfer student. Once I saw the photograph of the transfer student, my eyes widened and jaw dropped; I was speechless and dumbfounded. Speechless by the beauty this unknown student displayed, a red alarm went off in my head; my “gaydar” was . “Wow. She is so my type,” muttering under my breath.

 

 

[As mentioned earlier, Tiffany’s type is someone who is gorgeous, stylish and chic. Anyway her type is just Jessica Jung Soo Yeon from SNSD, (Just google it up) and you will be amazed how beautiful and flawless this one person can be. Apparently this unknown girl totally fits her category, with butterflies in her stomach; tiffany started anticipating the arrival of this girl.]

Erasing my thoughts, I carried on reading down.

 

Name: Jessica Jung Soo Yeon

D.O.B: April 18 (age 18)

Birthplace: San Francisco, California, USA

Height: 163cm

Weight: 45kg

Star sign: Aries

Blood type: B

 

*Important things to note*

- Jessica has a very cool and ice personality, so beware of her retorts and rebuts coming out from . She has a nice face, but not a nice personality.

- She hates cucumber.

“Cucumbers?” I giggled. This might be a punishment for her if she misbehaves during my lesson, I thought.

- She has good academic results, so there is nothing much to be worrying about.

- She dislikes sports.

… I glance through the pages and just place the paper back into the file. The list was too long, I’m not really bothered. I mean, I’m only her teacher and not her nanny. Looking at the photograph that was stuck on the paper again, I was mesmerised again. I was in deep in thoughts when suddenly i heard...

“YAH! Tiffany, why are you still here? The first bell rang ages ago! Shouldn’t you be in class now?” screamed Yuri from far.

I jumped out of my seat in reflex. “Yuri, you do not need to scream. I CAN HEAR YOU CLEARLY, I’M NOT DEAF!” I retorted back.  

“I thought you were, since you were so absorbed in that pink file you are holding. I called you a couple of times but you didn’t response. For an instance, I thought your soul left your body, are you staring at hot babes again? Why don’t you share!” mocked Yuri.

Seriously, she'll be the death of me one day.I rolled my eyes and ignored her. Looking at the Baby G watch that i just bought not ago, i was in a panic mode. “CRAPPPPPPP! I’m late. I better hurry back before the class wreck more havoc,”. Grabbing the materials needed for class and dash scurrily out of the staffroom.

Little did Tiffany know that she will be be trapped and infected by the transfer student’s virus later on and the only antidote happens to be the girl named Jessica ironically…

 

A/N: First chapter is up. I'll appreciate if you guys tell me what you feel. I'm really insecure about the use of my vocabulary and tenses in this fanfic. I'm also afraid i won't be able to continue this fanfic later on. LOL. Sorry for being paranoid. I'm alright with you guys laughing at my English but please please please tell me my mistakes so i can improve :D. After all, i started writing this fanfic to get rid of my JeTi - deprived and also to improve my English :D.

Judging from the amount of supports, i'll then decide whether to carry on with the fanfic. I sincerely thank those who take the time to read this! 

Have a great day ahead!

P.S. If anyone will like to proofread "The Virus" and offer a helping hand to me. I'll love it! (: . I need someone to tell me my mistakes! 

xoxo Tehkuku.