How we started

How we started

Me and Hana were going to the lockers like we always do after class and passed by the dance studio.He was there again, the weird one, Lee Taemin. He even skips most of his classes to go their, his parents have been called to the director's office but since his parents pay a lot to the school they just let him go. What a mommy's boy!

-Min...Min...SHIN MIN GI!

-YA! There's no reason to be yelling!

-Yes, it is. I've been calling your name for 2 minutes!

-Sorry, I was just spacing out.

-Yep, about "The Freak" Lee Taemin, don't tell me that you like him...

-What! Hell no! How could I like a freak like him! I was just thinking that he's weird!

-So...you don't like me!

Wait a second, I know that voice, crap! Don't show you're scared Min, just act cool!

-You know it's not a nice thing to talk bad about someone behind their backs.

 -Well, you're also doing something that isn't right, you shouldn't listen to other people's conversations, Lee Taemin. Hana go ahead of me and don't worry I will meet you on the lockers.

-O...ok...

-Why did you send your friend away?

-Because she was scared and she wanted leave.

-Then why didn't you leave too?

-Because I can see that you want to ask me something but please hurry up, I have things to do.

-Ok, why don't you like me?

-Sorry to disappoint you but no one in this school likes you!

-Well I want to hear your reason!

-What does it matter?

-Just hummer me and weren't you the one who had things to do?

-Fine, I just think you're just a mommy's boy and that you don't look like a guy at all, now excuse me I have to get going I have club activities.

I saw his face twist because of what I had just said but what could I do, he was the one who wanted to hear my thoughts. I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist, pretty strongly, and pushed me to the dance studio.

He pushed me against the door making it close and some how turned the music up.

-There's an advantage of being the mommy's boy and the weird one, even if you scream no one will be brave enough to come here.

-What are you going to do?

-I am going to make sure that you see me as a man, Shin Min Gi!

Now I was getting scared, when I looked into his eyes the only thing I saw was pure pain and sadness but he also had a grin on his face.I tried to open the door but before I could he was already holding both of my wrists above my head.

-What do you think you're doing!? Let me go!

-NO! You're mine!

-What!? Who do you think you are to say that!

-Me? I'm ee Taemin and I...- he started getting closer to me until our bodies were pressed against eash other, at that point my heart was already beating really fast-...am...-our faces were just a centimeter away from each other, I tried to turn my head away from him but he grabbed my chin up so I wouldn't move-...a man...

In that moment he crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was rude and manly yet full of good feelings, WAIT A SECOND what am I thinking!? When he felt I wasn't corresponding he saparated our lips and look at me with sad eyes.

-WHY AREN'T YOU KISSING ME BACK! Am I not good enough for you?

-I didn't kiss you back because...because..., well...

-Just say it, I know you like me back, I've seen you observing me while I dance, at list when your friends aren't seeing, is that it? You don't want me because of what your friends will think of you?

At that point I could see the tears in his eyes which made me really sad I don't wan't to see the guy I like, because I really like him, hurt.

-Tell me is it because of your friends, if it is I can change you know, please tell me.

-DON'T YOU DARE!-even I was surprised by my reaction, but what he was saying was absurd.-Don't do that, I fell for you because of who you are, so don't you dare!

-You like me so what's the problem?!

-You're amazing and I'm scared that you're just playing with me...

-DO you really think that what I did was just bacause I want to PLAY with you?! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!- When he realized what he had just said he started to blush, which I found really cute because this is a side of him I have never seen.

-I'm sorry, it's just, how can a person like you have feelings for such an uninteresting girl like me?

-Ah ah ah ah...you think too low of yourself and i'm not that amazing.

-Well I think you are!

-Can I say something I wanted to say for a lonf time?- I just nod, he smiled and when I stared into his eyes I could see only one thing and that was love- I love you Shin Min Gi.

-I love you too, Lee Taemin.

And with that we kissed once again and I felt the luckiest girl in the world because I'm finally were I'm supposed to be...and who knew Lee Taemin is my man.