Spinning Blades are dangerous

Milkshakes

 

"Umma I want a milkshake !" Eunhyuk demanded.
 
Leeteuk sighed heavily,cursing  his cooking skills. This is going to be a long day.


"You do know how to make a milkshake right Umma?" Eunhyuk thought, remembering what happened the last time they were in the kitchen together with Sungmin and Donghae.


"Of course i Do !" Leeteuk said indignantly, though he knew otherwise. Smacking Eunnyuks head lightly. Both of them walking to the kitchen calmly. Saying Hello to Kyuhyun and Siwon whom were again perceived on the breakfast table, sprawled over a new puzzle book, How his youngest son got through those sudoku books so fast was beyond him. 


"So, Hyukkie, what do need for the milkshake?" Leeteuk asked peering into the fridge for ingredients. 
"I don't know, Appa always makes them for me" Eunhyuk Shrugged.


"Kyu Baby ! What do we need for milkshakes?' Leeteuk asked his youngest son knowing he'dd have the answer instead Siwon was the one who answered him"Is it for Hyukkie Hyung?"


"Yes !" Leeteuk yelled back.


"In that case, you'll need 1/2 cup of light cream,1/2 cups of milk, 1 cup strawberry ice cream, 1 Tablespoon of honey, 1 cup of strawberries,soem sugar  and some crushed ice" Siwon rattled off the  ingredients by heart. 


"How do you remeber all that ? " Leeteuk asked bewilderment plastered all over his face as he peered at the 5 year old from over his shoulder.
"I always make it for Kyuhyunnie when you and Kangin aren't around." Siwon shrugged going back to the puzzle he and Kyuhyun were working on.


As, Leeteuk took out the blender, Eunhyuk was clumsily measuring out the ingredients for the milkshake causing quite a mess in the process. Spilling some of the cream on the floor.


"Gosh Hyuukie, look at the mess you made" Leeteuk tutted walking of to grab a mop, Unfortunately he stepped on the spilled cream and fell down causing quite a ruckus, sweeping a few pans and mugs from the countertop sending them crashing to the floor.


Kyuhyun and Siwon didn't even lift their heads from the book they were intent on totally ignoring their Umma and Aunty.


"Ahhh" Leeteuk groaned rubbing his head painfully.


"Are you okay ? Umma?" Eunhyuk question softly.


"I'm fine," Leeteuk said grabbing the mop and clearing the mess, spilling some profanities which seemed to attract the hearing of his youngest son.


"Okay ! Let's get started !" Leeteuk said enthusiastically , unfortunately once again he caused a mistake, He pressed the on button before he even put the blending container ontop causing the blade to go flying at the direction of Kyuhyun and Siwon whom only ducked they head and Raised their left eyebrows similarly with the look 'seriously' directed at Leeteuk before returning to their book but not before uttering some words 4 and 5 year olds should not have known in the first place.

 

When Leeteuk went to retrieve the blender blade for somewhere in the living room he directed Eunhyuk to pour all the ingredients into the blender, Eunhyuk though accidentally poured in some salt instead of sugar.


When they finished blending without anymore incidents, They took a tentative sip of the liquid which looked a nice pink but were proven otherwise.


"Ewww !!!" Eunhyuk exclaimed."So salty !" He whined dashing to the bathroom to rid him of the taste by placing him mouth under the tap for the next 5 minutes.


"Weird" Leeteuk Shrugged tasting the milkshake too. "Blekk" Leeteuk pulled face , getting a snicker by the two on from the breakfast table.


"No More exploits in the kitchen anymore" Leeteuk swore sticking a spoonful of honey into his mouth, to rid his of the salty taste.