Intro

I Saw Him (Hiatus)

 

 ( Don't reccomend reading this before you go to sleep)I
 
 “YOU KNEW- YOU KNEW THERE WAS SOMEONE STALKING THE HOUSE!” Heechul exclaimed at the parents.
 
 “ I don’t know what you’re talking about.” The parents argued.
 
 “ You knew it! You knew what he was like! WE HEARD THE VOICEMAILS! YOU PURPOSLY LET DONGHAE STAY THERE ALONE!” Heechul exclaimed.
 
 The parents gazed at each other for a moment before rolling their eyes at the loud teenager. They’ve been listening to Heechul scream, and yell at them for the past fifteen minutes: That’s when the officers arrived. The parents’ story was they wanted to go out for dinner, for the night, and hired Donghae as a babysitter. They argued there was never anything about a stalker or any body threatening to kill them, although that was all the police heard when they were listening to the voicemails.
 
 The babysitter- Donghae - was sitting on the gurney, wrapped in a blue, blanket. His brown hair had fallen over his eyes. His breathing had slowed down compared to ten minutes ago, when he was found, shivering under the stairs of the house. The recent horror-movie replayed over and over in his head:
 
 He had entered the house around six pm. The parents showed him the house, giving him permission to use anything with reason, and to raid the fridge if he desires. They explained the kids must go to bed at eight o’clock, and the rules incase of an emergency. After all that, they left, and Donghae joined the kids in watching what ever enjoyable show on that night. When time came, Donghae set them to bed, and well that’s when everything started.
 
 The television had flickered off, as did most of the lights. The phone line was dead. The dog was scurrying into the basement, and the children had started bawling. Donghae stumbled to find candles or matches, to no avail. He sighed as he realized, going upstairs, with out a light source was his only choice. His feet dragged themselves to the stairs, as Donghae’s hands slid carefully across the wall. Every time the baby-sitter took a step up the stairs, they creaked. The house seemed to only become darker closer Donghae got to the children’s bedroom.
 
 Right when Donghae placed his left hand on the door knob, there was a blood curdling scream. The sound echoed from ear to ear until the door was slammed wide open. Donghae jumped back, avoiding the door, only to see a man, all dressed in black. His face though, was clear as day. A scar crossing over the bridge of his nose, a deformation on the lower lip, and a stitch mark running from his neck towards the end of his shoulder blade. 
 
 “ You. Saw. My. Face.” The stranger growled. Donghae automatically shook his head.
 
 “ It’s a nice face.” Donghae dumbly mumbled. He heard the man growl, and he knew he was dead for. Drooping his head he cried, “ I mean I haven’t seen it! SO SORRY!” 
 
 And with that, Donghae was sprinting back down the stairs, ignoring the loud footsteps behind him, and the children crying for his help. He felt the man’s fingers tug at his hair, which he was just telling himself to cut. Harshly, the baby-sitter was pulled back. In a matter of a second, a knife was placed at his neck. Donghae held back the whimper that was playing at his lips.
 
 “ You aren’t suppose to be here.”
 
 “ I know I’m sorry. I’ll leave.”
 
 “ Can’t take  no chances.” 
 
 Donghae panicked, and lifted his hand in between the knife and his neck. The stranger glanced down curious at the movement, and as he bent, Donghae lifted his leg kneeing the man in the crotch. A loud groan was never something Donghae expected to be so happy to hear. Ignoring the blood now dripping from his hand, Donghae bangs his head against the others and ducked. 
 
 Donghae slid around the man and sprinted up the stairs, dashing into the children’s bedroom. He froze in the middle of the room, when he suddenly heard cries for help. Donghae dashed towards the sound, the balcony. A kid was hanging for dear life, his fingers were gripping the edge so hard, his fingers were turning red. Donghae gasped and grabbed the boy’s hand, pulling him up. The minute the kid was up he had Donghae’s shirt rolled up in his tiny fists. His face was pressed deeply into the fabric, as he sobbed.
 
 “ Where’s your brother?” Donghae asked softly.
 
 “ He-he… he fell.” 
 
 Donghae could feel his own tears ready to fall when he heard angry foot steps, trudge up the steps. The baby-sitter picked up the boy and dashed behind the door. He gently placed the kid on the ground and gave the kid a lamp. It was the only weapon he could find. The minute the door opened, the two went silent. The door creaked a bit as it wavered between closing and staying open. The stranger walked towards the balcony, carefully checking for whatever he was curious about. In that second though, Donghae pushed the kid around the door, and down the stairs, which didn’t go unnoticed. He pushed the kid in the opening, under the stairs, and pushed the boxes in front of them after he joined.
 
 Five minutes passed, and the house had gone quiet. Donghae glanced down at the kid who was clutching the lamp like it was his only life-source. “ I am so sorry.” Donghae whispered, and kissed the kid on the forehead. 
 
 Suddenly the living room lights flickered on, and there was a loud curse heard for the kitchen. Donghae snapped his head up and watched as the man stomped towards the stairs, shoving the boxes away. Donghae wrapped his arm around the kid, and turned his back to the man. The little kid’s eyes widened and he sneaked out from under Donghae’s embrace, smashing the lamp on top of the man’s head. The moment the stranger fell to the ground with a loud THUD, the kid ran back to Donghae. The kid dropped the lamp next to the man, causing it to break into a million little pieces.
 
 “ Is everyone alright?!” The two heard a man say. Donghae’s eyes widened and he shook greatly, clutching onto the little kid. The footsteps got deeper, and the two scared boys held onto each other for dear life. 
 
 “ Is everyone- oh heavens. Send into two more officers.”  The voice ordered.
 
 “Officers?” The kid asked. Donghae felt the tears escape his eyes and he nodded into the boy’s shoulders.
 
 “ We’re safe.” Donghae cried. The kid joined in not even a moment later.
 
 When the officer found them, he slowly led them to the ambulance outside. Donghae had the little boy clutching onto his side the whole time, not even when the parents arrived, was the kid ready to leave the baby-sitter.
 
 “ Can you show us your hand?” A man asked. Donghae absent-mindedly nodded his head. His hand slowly let go of the boy and drooped next to him. 
 
 “ Can I get your names?” The officer, who found them, asked.
 
 “ I’m Donghae, Lee Donghae, and this is Youngmin.” 
 
 “ Is there anyone else in the house?” 
 
 Donghae cringed. “ Youngmin’s brother… he was pushed off of the balcony.” 
 
 “ Thank you, I’ll get officers on that right away, and Donghae, is there anyone who could meet us at the hospital?”
 
 “ Hospital? Why?”
 
 “ We want to make sure everything is okay. So is there anyone we can call?”
 
 “ Kim Heechul. He’s living with me.” Donghae noted, and after a hesitant pause gave his number.
 
 “ You okay Hyung?” Youngmin asked. Donghae back all his tears, and all his sobs as he leaned down to look the kid in the eye.
 
 “ Perfectly fine.” Donghae winked. Youngmin smiled a bit.
 
 “  Can I see you at the hospital?”
 
 “ Of course. Let’s try to be room mates! We could treat it as a sleepover.” Donghae announced. He secretly was excited for his own offer.
 
 “ YEAH! But hyung, I hate hospitals.” Youngmin mumbled.
 
 “ Same here. That’s an even better reason to put us in the same room.”
 
And at that moment, a speeding car entered the premises. The officers, looked back, found it was Heechul, and only because of the situation was Heechul let off. At least, that’s what Donghae hopes.
 
 “ OH MY ING GOD! ARE YOU OKAY?! Aaaw who’s the cute kid? IS HE OKAY?!”
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I know the first chapter is extremely short compared to how I usually write. DEAL! 
 It's the first chapter, and you know, it's the intro really so :) 

 What do you think? 
 
 I lately just watched a horror movie so um, that sort of sparked this idea, and I really wanted to write a mystery so.... forgive me? I hope you enjoy it? YAY! AWESOMENESS!