YESUNG IS DORKY AND ADORABLE!!!

Yesungs Birthday
 You smiled as you finished putting the green frosting on the turtle shaped cake. You had woken up extra early just so you could be the first to wish your boyfriend happy birthday. Taking the cake and wrapping it up you headed to the Super Junior dorm to surprise your boyfriend. Yesung and you had been together for barely a year, but nobody super junior knew. You didn't mind though because you didn't want the both of you in trouble with SMtown. You being a member of S.W.A.G ( y wonderful amazing girls) dating The beautiful voice of SUJU? Fangirls and netizens would have a few words for you. You pulled up at the dorm with a cake and present in hand. As you walked in the door of his room you giggled seeing him knockout cold with cute bed head. Setting the present and cake down you tiptoed to his bed to wake him up. You leaned close to his ear and whispered " Oppa wakey wakey."    Only calling him 'Oppa' because you know it annoys him. His eyes snap open as he kicks the covers away. Under the covers reveals him in a black under shirt and green stripped boxers. You blushed and looked at the ground.             "Um Happy Birthday Jongwoon! I love you."                                                               He blushes,"You came here just for me? I L-l-love you too!"  He smiled and ruffled his own hair. You carry the cake over to him and as he looks up you giggle and smash his in it.  He pouts cutely and takes out his phone.     "Come one let's take a picture for twitter. My clouds must see this."  After he's done posting he spazzes around asking if you brought  presents. Knowing how he is you just giggle and pick up the tank behind you. You smile and hand over a baby turtle. He screams "Kyyyyaaaa!! That's so cute! OMO!   Ddangkoma you have a baby brother!" He leaned forward and kissed your lips leaving you with a stupid smile on your face. You giggled as he spazzed over the baby turtle until Heechul screamed "Shut up!"   Yesung stopped and turned to you crushing you in a hug that made you blush and melt into goo.  THE END___________________________________\\\}. THIS WAS JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING I WROTE IN TECHNOLOGY CLASS.