Chapter 7

Dream High : Taecyeon & Suzy version

Taecyeon have been observing her from a far for these few weeks , he still haven quite yet settle on his feelings . 

He's been debating with each thoughts in his mind , Should i just tell her ? OR Should i just watch her from afar . 

He have tried weighing the pros & cons if they were to date , well , the first problem that come to mind is definitely JYP boss , he wouldnt like it . And to top it off , if Suzy do not like him in return , it'll turn awkward . Between 2PM & Miss A . 

"Aishhhh ! " He said while rustling his hair , giving a pissed off attitude . 

"Here , take this . It'll relieve you off your stress. " Eunjung said while passing a can of iced coffee to him , "Keeps you alive through the long hour of fliming , i learnt that from experience the hard way . " She smiled . 

"Oh hey thanks ! " Taecyeon said , feeling a little better by her slight guesture.

They both sat on the bench quietly while waiting for the next scene both quietly lost in their thoughts . 

EunJung decides to break the slience , " So i figure out you like Suzy ? " 

"PPPWWWHHH WHAT !? " Taecyeon replied , Shocked by her sudden question as he spilled his drinks . 

" Hahaha . You're more obvious than you think you are . " Eunjung said while laughing . 

"Really ? " Taecyeon said , lost in his thoughts again . Am i really that obvious ? 

"Actually not really , i think i'm the only person that figure that out . " Eunjung said as if she had just read his thoughts , " I can read people actions better i guess . "

"But that's beside the point , " Eunjung contiune , " Have you ever think of confessing ? " 

"I.... i ...... i. .... dont know . " Taecyeon confess , breaking down his wall of pride . " I guess i like her but i really am confused and there's so many consequences . I really dont know what to do . "

"Well , the saying goes : A friend in need is a friend indeed . I'll help you . " Eunjung replied , offering her assistance . 

" Really ? " Taecyeon asked , which eyes full of hope .

"Yeppp . Just remember to return me the favour ! " Eunjung replied laughingly and gave him a light punch . 

A smirk went on her face while she plan her thoughts ......