GIKWOON

BEAST's TRIVIA

   

 

Mianhe..GIKWOON moments just a short..I don't have many picture about them..

WAIT FOR SECOND!! Why it look like just a short  story for me refers to the arrangement of pictures?

maybe yes..so this is their love story:-

At begin, Dongwoon ask Gikwang to be his lover and Gikwang say yes. Gikwang in love badly with Dongwoon until he have daydreaming at school. He tells all people that Dongwoon is belong to him and he can't wait to honeymoon but he misheard what Dongwoon tell him. When they go to shopping, they heard Gangnam Style song is playing in mall. Gikwang worry when Dongwoon is not beside him and when he looking for Dongwoon. he surprises that Dongwoon dancing a Gangnam Style with a few people who dance too. Gikwang feel so sad that Dongwoon flirt with another guy while dancing, so he going back home alone and tell about his unsatisfied about Dongwoon.  A few day later, Gikwang was kidnapped by two men and was rescued by Dongwoon after some friends of Dongwoon and Gikwang informed the matter to him. Gikwang begging to Dongwoon not to leave him anymore and Dongwoon promise to Gikwang that he'll stay with him. Finally they say I love you to each other.

The End...

 

TBC..