Misunderstanding.

JewELFishy's Drabbles

Donghae's P.O.V

 

"hyukkieeeeeeeeee~~" i cling on him as i rub my face on his arm.

"what is it hae?" hyukkie reply and caresses my hair gently. 

"i'm bored, can we do something today?" i look up at him and smiles. 

"I'm sorry hae, i'm busy today. maybe tomorrow okay?" he said with an apological face. 

i pout and nod,"okay hyukkiee. what are you going?" i ask as he stands up. 

"i'm going out for a bit. be back later okay? love you." he says and pecks my lips lovingly. i nod and wave him a goodbye.

 

20 minutes later.

 

where is hyukkie? its been 20 minutes. he hasn't come home yet. i pout and decided to go out to look for him. 

i head out to the nearest park hoping to see my monkey. 

as i walk to the park, i passed by a jewelry shop when i notice a figure who look so familiar to me. 

i narrow my eyes to get a clearer view then i realise it was hyukkie with a girl beside him. 

i sneak into the shop and eaves drop his conversation with the girl. 

"what do you think about this?" he said and show the girl a ring. 

"it's perfect! it's beautiful!" the girl said happily. 

"alright, i'll buy it then." hyukkie say as the took our his wallet.

"wait! i think this is better! it's brighter and it's just nice~" the girl said.

"hmm, if you think so, if your fine with it. so am I." hyukkie said with his gummy smile. 

i felt my heart being stab and tears were already flowing from my eyes. 

i-i can't belive this.. hyukkie is getting married to another girl when we were together for 6 years?! 

i run back to the dorm and just then i saw leeteuk hyung who was reading his newspaper. 

"hae? what's wrong? why are you crying? today is a special day, you should be happy." teukie hyung said while come and gives me a hug. 

"today is not special! hyukkie is cheating on me!" i cried harder and drops on the floor. teukie hyung was panicking and just then hyukkie came home with the other members. 

"haee~ we're ho- what happen!?" hyukkie panic when he saw me crying on the floor. he was about to come and hug me when i push him away making everyone confuse. 

"h-hae?.." hyukkie looks at me confuse. 

:"dont 'hae' me! you cheater! go back to the girl!" i shout at him. 

"g-girl?" hyukkie seems confuse and i wipe my eyes furiously. 

"yeah that girl! i saw you in the jewelry shop with her and you buy a ring for her! go away!" i was about to stand and run away when suddenly hyukkie pulls me in his embrace. 

i was stun for a second but stuggle in his arms. 

"haee~ listen. the reason why i went to the shop with that girl because she knows how to pick the best wedding ring so that i could propose to you, pabo~" he said and smiles at me. i widen my puffy eyes and my jaw drops slightly. 

:y-you.." i was lost for words.

"that's right. *kneels down and holds out the ring in front of me* will you marry me, hae?" he proposes with his gummy smile. 

i cried harder and hug him tight. "i doo!" i said while choking on my tears. 

"i love you hae, so much." hyukkie said. 

"i love you too hyukkie~" i said on his chest. 

both of us were silent and hyukkie was hesitating for a bit when kyuhyun speaks up,"JUST KISS HIM ALREADY!!" 

hyukkie smiles and capture my lips with his. 

i smile and pull him closer. 

this is a special day after all.

 

 

 

-------------