Last Day

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

-Ring Ring, Ring Ring, Ring Ring-

You opened up your tired eyes "Mwoya?" You grabbed your phone from under the pillow and studied it, Incoming Call From SeoYou

You answered her phone with a grumpy voice, "Mwoya?"

SeoYou also sounded grumpy: "Yah! Do you know what time it is now?"

You removed the phone from your ear and read the top right corner. "7. IN. THE. MORNING."

SeoYou: "Are you serious?"

You: "Am i serious what??!?!?!?!" You were so annoyed.

SeoYou: "Babo! You said your coming walking with me! I've been waiting for half an hour! Don't tell me your still sleeping!"

You shot up from your pillow, "Uh oh, SeoYou-ah mianeh. I'm really tired right now, i'll go another day"

You were about to lie back onto your pillow when SeoYou screamed on the top of her voice "ANNI! YOU HAVE TO COME! I'M ONLY WAITING FOR ANOTHER HALF AN HOUR! Ppalli Ppalli!!"

You sighed, cut her off and then threw your phone onto the pillow. The things i do for this girl.... You got off your bed and trudged into the bathroom to prepare.

~~~At Hangang Park~~~

SeoYou waved her hands at you impatiently "Ppalli Ppalli!!" and you jogged towards her.

When you came face to face with SeoYou, she started complaining again.

"Yah, babo. What took you so long? Are you dressing for a prom?!"

You shook your head "Mianeh. Hey, if i hadn't promised you, i wouldn't even come"

SeoYou: "Too bad... You're forever stuck with me!" She poked her tongue at you jokingly and linked your arm "____, let's go over there!" She pointed over to an empty playground and the both of you hurried off.

SeoYou: "____, push me, push me"

You: "Yah, you're so old and you're still playing on the swings?"

SeoYou: "It doesn't matter! Just push the swings! Ppalli!"

And you did as you were told.

~~~after playing & walking around~~~

-Beep Beep, Beep-

SeoYou: 'Yoboseyo?" She spoke into her phone. "Neh.... neh. Arraeso. Munje obseo! Annyeong!"

You: "Who was that?"

SeoYou: "___-ah, mianeh. My boss just called and said the guy who was suppose to be receptionist today is sick so i have to take his job."

You: "Arraeso. Then you better hurry"

SeoYou: "Mianeh. I'll see you later, okay."

You nodded and waved goodbye.

Once SeoYou had left, you wandered around the beautiful park. The longer you took, the more laughing little kids started coming into the park. And surprisingly... these happy angels made you forget about Baro..... :D

~~~an hour later~~~

You grabbed your phone from your pocket and read the time. "Wow, it's already 10? No wonders i'm hungry. Let's go home and make food! Gaja!" You beamed and took out your earphones from the other pocket and started to flicker through your music playlist.

~~~in the taxi~~~

Gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby. Gee gee gee gee, be be be be be be...

You were lip-syncing along to SNSD's Gee, you got too carried away, you didn't even realize that the next song was B1A4's Baby I'm Sorry.

Baro:

gajima gajima
Ttok ttok gatteun maldeureui banbok
Bulleodo bulleodo bulleodo
Tabi obneun mearineun ajikdo


You stopped and noticed.... Today's the Last Day... Today is the day B1A4 is leaving Seoul.... The memories suddenly all flashed in your head.

Jinyoung:

I just want to be alone
Uriye chueok ijen modu jiweoya dweni babe
I just want to be alone
Pabocheoreom neoman chatke dwel geol


Don't you cry!! ____-ah don't cry!! There's a stranger in the front seat, don't shed your tears! You'll embarrass yourself!!! You forced your tears not to come out, and so, you skipped to the next song. But you didn't remember.... most of your songs were B1A4 songs.

[CNU] Baby you you you you you
[Gongchan] Nigaseumi apeumyeon nan jjijeojyeo
[CNU] Baby you you you you you
[Jinyoung] Naega jeongmal akkineun neonde

Mwoya?! Why did i put so many B1A4 songs in my playlist? Is this a prank so that these songs can make me cry?! You held your tears back and skipped to the next song.

CNU:
Ulgo shipeul ttae ureoyo
Seulpeumdeureul aesseo chamji marayo
Geudaega dashi useul su itge
Naega anajulkeyo

JINYOUNG:
Himi deul ttaemyeon jamshi
Swieogal su ittorok
Naeui eokkaereul billyeojulkeyo



That's it... Your tears just couldn't hold back. It ran down your red cheeks. Once again, you've cried because of Baro; because you missed; because you didn't want him to go... You knew you could of stopped listening to the music but... you don't know.. there's just... just something in you that wants you to keep listening, keep thinking... Your fingers struggled to clip onto the 'next' button. The next song is U-Kiss's Belive.
Finally... You thought to yourself Not a B1A4 song! U-Kiss, sarang hae. You've saved me.... Or did it really....?

Hoon:

Neol chowahanikka
Neol sarang-hanikka
Nae mameul waeh molla~
Neoman bara bonda~

Chorus:


I do believe believe
Nan neoreul mideo believe believe
Arajwo nae jinshimi nae ma-eumi
Keojishi anin geo-seul mideojwo

 

Yah! Is this somewhat a prank? You managed to remove your earphones and shoved them back into your pockets.

Taxi Driver: "Miss, wer'e here." You've arrived back home. You quickly payed the taxi driver and quickly ran towards your block.

 

~~~inside the apartment~~~

SeoYou: "For the last time, i can't help you. She's not at home. Please leave before i call the securities."

SeoYou realized you entered the block and shot you a look. You didn't understand her through her weird eye contact so you just continued walking.

The lady in a plain white shirt, baggy jeans, sneakers and messy hair turned around and saw you.

"Yah! Learn to say hi!"

You turned around and found yourself staring at a very unusual.... her?

You ignored her and continued walking.

"Yah! Learn some manners would you?!"

You spun around furiously: "Jang Eun Min! You have Baro what else do you want? My house? My Life? Gal!" You shot back at her and continued your way to the elevator.

EunMin: "I came to explain!"

You spun back to face her "EXPLAIN WHAT? HOW MUCH "FUN" YOU HAD WITH BARO LAST NIGHT?!" You glared at her with annoyance and continued to make your way.

EunMin: "The truth!"

You stopped and took in a deep breath. Your anger slowly turned into curiosity. "The truth?"

EunMin nodded slowly and repeated after you: "The truth."

 

~~~at a nearby cafe~~~

You: "Hurry up. I'm only giving you 3 minutes."

EunMin: "Yah! who do you think you are?"

You: "Well then are you going to explain or not? I don't have all day"

EunMin sighed heavily and spoke up: "Arraeso. Well.. Yesterday when you left the hospital... I sort of, kind of."

You: "Don't sort of, kind of. I said i don't have all day!" You cut in.

EunMin exhaled again and continued: "Okay fine. I asked Baro for another chance"

 

YOUR.POV.

She doesn't even seem like explaining... I want the truth not her life story! Okay i admit, I do miss Baro and i don't want them back together, so what she's saying right now isn't very helpful...

 

EunMin: "Well then we had a talk for a while. He taught me what true love was. He told me that if i really did love him, i wouldn't have done all this. Then i realize, I didn't truly love him... All i wanted was to win you. He then told me that..."

She paused and looked at you. You both were quiet and then she asked you: "Don't you want to know what he said?"

You looked at her and showed her your watch with attitude (swaaaagggg~~): "You've got 2 minutes left." You placed your hand down and looked away.

EunMin: "Yah! We're you even listening?"

You slammed the table and stood up: "Jang Eun Min! All this you're telling me is rubbish! Don't waste my time!" And you stormed away.

EunMin stood up after you: "Yah! Don't you at least want to see this?"

Your footsteps slowly came to a stop. You turned around and found EunMin holding up a love heart necklace.

EunMin walked up to you: "He gave me this yesterday"

 

YOUR.POV.

Geez, she walked up to me to tell me Baro gave her that necklace yesterday! She's trying to tell me to give up! She's trying to tell me that she's back with Baro! As if i care....

 

She suddenly arose your hand and placed the necklace on it. She wrapped your fingers around the necklace and then led go of your hand.

EunMin: "I finally know what true love is." She started to get teary...

You: "Why are you giving this to me?"

EunMin: "I don't deserve him. I don't deserve his heart."

You: "What do you mean?"

EunMin: "I'm sorry i lied. He didn't spend the night at my house. Everything i said was made up. I just didn't want to see you and Baro back together..."

You lips slowly parted....

EunMin: "He told me that he loves you and will continue to only love you. Although he knows your mad at him right now, he's still trying. Because he knows, that one day, one day you'll feel his love and forgive him."

You whispered: "Oppa...."

The both of you started to tear...

EunMin: "This necklace was supposed to be a present for you on your 4th anniversary. He wanted to tell you that he really does love you. His heart only belongs to you."

She bowed at you.

You: "Wae? What are you doing?"

EunMin: "Jeongmal mianeh. Please know that Baro really wants to get back with you. No matter how long it takes, he'll wait for you. He's always waiting for your reply."

You closed your eyes and felt your heart burn. Tears just kept dripping down from your eyes.

EunMin looked at her phone: "____, it's 12 right now! You've only got another hour to think!"  She sounded in a hurry.

She grabbed your arm and told you to think wisely and then, she left......

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong haesae yo ^_^

Did you read my comment? Well if you hadn't:

I wanted to let you guys know that chapter 11 is called 'Last Day' chapter 12 (i know, i said chapter 11 is going to be last but just read on) is going to be called 'Last Chance'.
Both chapters 11 & 12 are actually the same chapter but because it's too long, i've decided to split it into 2 chapters. Hope you don't mind.

And also, i couldn't update last night like i promised because my internet crashed. My internet has been so slow recently so i can't update as often, please understand.

Do show your appreciation through commenting and subscribing, Kamsamida ♥

P.S. Comments are truly loved (like how Baro truly loves you)

P.P.S. i hope i've satisfied some readers who asked for EunMin's nicer side.

P.P.P.S. I had to add one of U-Kiss's song into the story (KEVIN & ELI OPPA SARANG HAE! if you're a kiss me, comment below who you like ^_^)

P.P.P.P.S. The songs in the story were: Gee [SNSD] Baby I'm Sorry [B1A4] Only Learned Bad Things [B1A4] Only You [B1A4] Believe [U-Kiss]

P.P.P.P.P.S. SORRY FOR ALL MY P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S's xD Bear with the random HyunMi ♥

Anyways, thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing, SARANG HAE.

Hwaiting ~~

 

HyunMi