Date Me, Baby, One More Time

Date Me, Baby, One More Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is shining brightly and its bright light shines through Min Ri's open window of her bedroom. And she's there standing right on her window, staring in space. She doesn't know for how long she's been standing there, her mind is preoccupied of something—perhaps, someone.

A familiar song reaches her ears, turns out their neighbor is playing this particular song. A song which makes her remember this one person that was once part of her life. She releases a heavy breath. The truth is, she wanted to forget him but she just can't. Why would she bother thinking about him? Does he bothers thinking about her too? It isn't fair, she knows but how could she forget him when everything around her reminds her of him?

She taps her fingers on the window pane as the wind blows, pressing gently on her skin. Despite everything, she misses him—so much. She heaves a deep sigh once again, then abandons her window and go check on her closet on what to wear. Her eyes catches a glimpse of her black cardigan that she had never wore for the second time. She takes it out and tosses it above her pink-floral bed. She then takes out her white t-shirt that has a print at the back that goes 'I'm so over him' and her skinny jeans. 

Yeah, right. She have to be so over him, fast. But how could she do that when she is his avid fan?

 

 

 

His name is Kim Jong Dae, an idol—the main vocal of EXO M, a korean boy striving so hard to learn perfectly the Chinese language, and a boy who have a guilt feelings towards this one girl. He's an idiot, he knows that, for leaving this girl hanging. He met her, befriended her, and asked her to have a date. For one month they kept seeing each other secretly, he started to fall for her. But things just won't go the way he wanted. Back then, he was still SMEnt's trainee, only few months left to prepare for his debut as a member of an idol group. It was forbidden to date and hang out. He needed to focus, for his debut and for his career.

He shunned her off, like that, as if she's a plague or something. It hurts him so much cutting of his communication with her. But it's the best thing to do, or was it?

He left Korea and headed to China without seeing her and saying his goodbye. He left her, dumbfounded, letting her feel that she's unimportant. He make her feel like she's a garbage that needs to be thrown out just because he'll be popular anytime soon.

But he have regrets now. He hates to admit it but he does. He's a coward. He doesn't want to hurt her but he already did. His longing for her presence would serve as his punishment...but it isn't enough for the heartbreak he'd caused her.

What should he do?

The group is flying back to Korea. It's his great chance to go to her and ask for her forgiveness. But the question is, will she forgive him for what he did to her?

He's an idiot. Of course, he already know the answer. It would be 'no'.

"Just don't give up just yet." Lay's famous advice. True enough, his co-member experienced breaking up with his girlfriend before he started his training. The only difference is that Lay didn't shunned his girlfriend.

"Ladies and gentleman, we are five minutes from Incheon airport. Please fasten your seat belts and make sure you lap trays are up and your seat backs in the full upright position." Says the flight attendant, and Chen looks out the window, heart beating so fast. "We will arrive on schedule local Korea time 5:48 PM. The temperature is reported to be 26º C with a small chance of light showers."

He crosses his fingers, hoping he could see her again.

 

 

 

Times Square Mall, 8:32 PM

The mall looks like it is about to collapse or anything. It's not that it's usually not full of people but right now it's crowded. However, she knows the reason. Fan girls like her would really gather here just to have a glimpse of EXO, and to get a chance to be near them. Tonight is EXO's fan singing event and she wouldn't pass this event. This is her chance to meet him again.

Min Ri's hand grips tightly on the strap of her bag as if her life is dependent on it. EXO's al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter