Perfect for Each Other.

Kiss In The Rain ♥

Soundtrack :  Too Love- Xiah Junsu

------

" Goodnight Taeyeon." It kept on ringing in my mind over and over again. Suddenly I remembered that he had wrote something on the broken ipod. I reached for it in my pocket and pulledit out.

" 989-667-1365

Call me ?

- U-know "

--------------------------------------

Taeyeon clenched on to her phone even tighter. Her knuckles going white. "Should I call him ? What if he thinks I'm a creeper ? Ok I won't. " She placed her phone on the table  and walked 5 steps away. She turned around again with a grimace and grabbed the phone.

" Maybe he likes me... UGH." She threw the phone across the room. 

" Yobosaeyo?" A deep voice came fromt he phone. Taeyeon's eyes went wide and she rushed over , looking at the phone. When the phone hitted the wall, it had made the decision for her.

" Yobosaeyo..?" She hesitated.

" Who is this ?" Yunho continued.

" Oh, you probably don't remember me, but I'm Taeyeon, we met the other day in the music center..." 

" Oh, what's up?" He asked.

" Nothing... I mean, something, but I don't know what to say, I mean it's kind of awkward, I meant to call but I wasn't sur-" Taeyeon stuttered allover the place.  

"I'll pick you up at 5 ?" He said with a laugh and hung up, leaving Taeyeon a bit red and astonished.

---------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Ugh, I should wear something cute. Something that will make me look like I tried but not too much. I pulled everything cute shirt I had , and now my apartment looked like a dumpster. Great.

I settled down for some jeans, wedges, and a cream blouse. I organized my purse and next thing I knew, the doorbell rang. My hands got sweaty as I rubbed them off on my jeans.   fixed my hair and checked one last time.

" Hey, you ready?" He looked gorgeous as he stood in a black button up, his muscle defined.  His hair was messy but at the same time y. His hands in his jeans. I nodded, giving him a smile, I need a cold shower and maybe a double shot expresso.

I pulled my shirt down, fixing it. It was a windy day, and my hair kept on sticking to my lipgloss.  I'm so glad I didn't wear a skirt. He handed me a helmet, as I climbed onto his motorcycle.

We rode through the busy streets. We came to a restaurant that I didn't think I could ever afford. " If you had told me , I would have worn something better." I bit my lip.  He gave me a smirk, and walked toward the restaurant. 

I sighted out, and ran after him. 

" I hope you like seafood. This place is my favorite."  He opened the door for me, as we walked in. " I have a reservation for 2. Under Jung."

The waitress nodded and led us to our table, right in front of the window. Guys we're pointing and girls we're whispering.

" He's so handsome !" One said. 

" Damn, she's fine."

" They look like the perfect couple."

I blushed at that last one.

" If it's too expensive we should go somewhere else.." I mumbled. 

" The lobster here is delicious." He smiled. Pointing to it on the menu. I grieved at the price. I dont want to look like a gold digger.

"Don't look. " He took my menu,  and ordered immediately.

" Are you sure ?" He nodded.

" So, what brings you here so much ?" I asked.

" I use to come here with my family. It was a long time ago." He said.

" You have any siblings?"  I was intrigued by this mysterious men.

" Um, 1 brother. You ?"  He responded back.

" Evil step sister to join evil step-mother." We both laughed.

" Must be hard on you. How about your dad ?" He leaned foward, His lashes were thick and long, his eyes hazel, milky skin. Totally handsome.

" I must say, he doesn't see from my point of view. That's kind of why I'm in the states instead of Korea. I miss Seoul though."

" Ah, city girl. I'm from Gwangju. " He said with a heavy accent.

" Woah, chonmal. That's the cutest accent ever." I exclaimed.

" Bwoh? Cute ? It's suppose to be tough, scare people." He flexed his arms. I leaned foward.

" You don't scare me." I  mentioned. He leaned forward, our face parallel to each other.

" Good, I'm thinking that if you don't run off into the night, we should hang out more." A smile sneaked onto my face. The food came out and it smelled amazing. We ate as we got to know each other a bit at a time.

He was charming, sweet and kind. 

" This is my favorite. Blackened cat fish. Try it."  He reached his fork toward me. I stared at it for a moment and opened my mouth. 

" Yum, that is really good." I my lips.

" You have something right there, " He pointed at his lips. 

" Eh?" I panicked, about to reach up to clean whatever it was off.

" I got it." He inclined over, taking his thumb and wiping my face off. I blushed madly, digging back into my food.

" Thank you."

We got finished and he was about to take out some money. I hastily grabbed my wallet and pulled outt some bills. " I'll pay half." 

" Oh no, I got it. "  He pushed my hand back. 

" I insist, I'll guilty if I don't ." I opened his hand and placed them in.  I got up and walked out. It was a full moon, the stars shining.

" Let's walk around town." He said, pointing his elbow at me. My eyes widened as  I gave him a weird look. He laughed. " Come one, I won't bite."

He grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his , dragging me with him. We talked and talked until it was passed 11. He rode me home and walked me to my door.

" Thank you for tonight." I told him. " I had a great time."

" I'll call you." He affirmed. I placed the key in qhen he walked away. But I saw him come back. 

" Um , I usually don't do this on the first date." He leaned down and placed his lips onto mine.  He released back and dissapeared.

I closed the door behind me, my heart beating like a drum. I touched my lips and smiled. His lips were so soft.

 His lips...

Perfect.

-----------------------------

Tonight might be a triple post, because I own you guys that much.

And plus, it's SPRING BREAK! 

I celebrated my early birthday friday with my girlfriends.  It was amazing.

Anyways,  I'm sorry for such late posts.

 But enjoy anyway ? :D
 

Comment, subscribe and tell me what you think !

, with love 

~Dbskislove