Arriving.

Starstruck

The next day I got up really early so I could eat breakfast with my family & say goodbye to them one last time.

“Good morning  Minah” my mom & dad said to me.

“Morning” I replied back to them.

“So today’s your last day here right?” Hyeri asked me.

“Gee no good morning or anything, but anyway yeah it is.” “Why you asking?”

I told her.

“Just cause I’m going …to uhrmm.. miss you.” She said nervously.

“Wah? You’re going to miss me? Out of all people” I said.

“Yeah well you know you’re the only sister I really got & yeah..” she said.

“Well it’s okay cause I’m going to visit you guys during my breaks & other vacations” I told her.

“That’s true too, but just be careful okay?” She told me.

“Araso” (Okay) I said to her while going over to give her a hug.

Later that day~

“Ahh Minah!” “It’s almost 12 did you get your bags ready?” My mom asked me.

I nodded to her.

“Alrighty then, Be careful, make sure you call us when you arrive in Seoul, & make sure to have fun~” She told me.

I smiled at her & gave her another hug.

I ran to my father & hugged him tightly, looked at Hyeri & signaled for her to hug me.

She ran to me hugged me & I hugged her & told her to be good in school.

I picked up my bags, looked & smiled at my family one last time, & walked out the door.

I called down a cab  & immediately hopped in with my bags & told him to take me to the airport.

We got there at about 40 mins just because there happen to be an accident down the road.

I gave him the money & got out quickly & took my luggage.

I walked so fast through the crowd of people inside the airport I thought that my legs might just come off.

I speeded my way through tons of people & children trying to figure out where they had to go.

I finally found my flight number & right airplane to take me to Seoul.

“Excuse me, may I have one ticket to Seoul, South Korea.” I asked the man in the booth.

“Here you go miss one ticket” He replied.

“Thank you Sir.”

I grabbed a hold of my ticket in one hand & my luggage in the other hand.

I saw the extension number & waited on the line.

I was up & I gave the lady my ticket & she ripped the little edge off & gave it back to me.

I was soon in the airplane about to take my seat, since there were seats that only had one; I had to sit in a two seater.

I sat down put some of my luggage on top where the bags go

& my personal bookbag next to me on the other seat.

While I had to wait for some other passengers to come on the flight, I decided I should listen to my ipod.

I played some of the same songs over & over because I didn’t really have a lot of songs on there since there wasn’t really any good songs that came out yet.

When I was about to change the song I overheard the pilot say something on the loud speaker, about how this flight was sold out.

& also how we had to share seats with random strangers.

Oh great, I thought to myself.

I’m going to have to sit next to a complete total stranger..

I put back in my head phones & played my music on blast.

I felt the plane flying off the ground & I started looking at the window.

I started to drift off to sleep when an unfamiliar voice woke me up.

It sounded like a mans voice

I woke up not knowing what happened & it was just a passenger asking if he could sit next to me since there was no other seats.

I told him I didn’t mind & that sure he could sit here.

After that, I went back to sleep & a few hours later the flight was over.

The speaker came on & the voice said:

Hello passengers, we have now arrived in Seoul, Korea.