FLY HIGH'S SUPERSTITIOUS ANGEL ; Kwon Ja Neul

FLY HIGH ★ [ new girl group ]

Name: Kwon Ja Neul

Age & Birthdate: 17 ; 12/06/1993

Personality:

Jan Eul is a witty, clever, thoughtful, and caring girl. She is alert and attentive along with being hard working. Jan Eul is a collected girl, meaning she doesn’t randomly throw tantrums. She’s also a middle person, always stuck between fights because she can’t decide which side is better to choose. She doesn’t like to pick sides, and doesn’t like to argue, always trying to con people to stop fighting. Jan Eul is a geeky girl too, loving cheesy sitcoms and reality shows along with romance dramas and movies. She is a hopeless romantic because of this. She often dreams about finding her love. She has had several boyfriends before but none of them lasted over a year.  Despite her graceful feature she is quite clumsy and forgetful although she is organized. She likes to have everything in tact so she can’t forget about anything. Also, Jan Eul is not a straightforward girl although she is honest. She thinks before she does and is never rash about something. To her friends, Jan Eul is like a second mother or older sister because of her loving care towards them and her constant concern for them. She values her family and friends over anything else and would do anything for them. Jan Eul also sports a superstitious side and checks her horoscope everyday. She believes in luck and can even read tarot cards. At times, Jan Eul can be a bit stubborn. She has a tendency to stand her ground and stick to whatever she believes in whether it’s right or wrong. She isn’t easily swayed or convinced although she is a good persuader herself.  
 
 History:
 
Kwon Jan Eul was born into a family four, a mother, a father, and an older brother, Kwon Ji Yong (from Big Bang). At age four, her grandmother who had migrated to the USA, decided to take one of her grandchildren to the US so she could have company. Her parents immediately rooted for Jan Eul to go because they were biased of guys over girls and wanted Ji Yong to stay with them. So Jan Eul moved to the USA, learning another new language, making new friends, and bonding with her grandmother. Her parents don’t really contact her often, maybe once a week, but Ji Yong and her are really close. They e-mail, phone, or webcam each other daily, up until Jan Eul was thirteen when her grandmother decided to let her go back to Seoul because she had just passed the SM Entertainment Audition in LA and needed to move back to Korea anyways. A few months later, Jan Eul was back at Korea, with her parents and her brother who was more than happy to see her. She also started her work at the training camp too, her never ending spirit showing through her work. Since she was a hard worker, it paid off. Jan Eul was a talented trainee, with the fluency in English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and even Spanish, all taken when she was in the US and still takes through online courses. She is also talented with instruments, being able to play the piano, violin, and guitar, can compose, and has superior dancing skills along with a unique voice. She specializes in dancing hip hop or to upbeat songs and she can sing upbeat songs and ballads pretty well.  

Position: lead dancer

Likes:

  • Teddy bears
  • Gummy candy
  • Cupcakes
  • Beaches
  • Music boxes
  • Lockets
  • Heels
  • Ribbons
  • Sparkly objects

Dislikes:

  • Getting sick
  • Medicine
  • Rude people
  • Heights
  • Bitter food
  • Spiders
  • Herbal tea
  • Arguements
  • Worms

Trivia:

  • Blood type A
  • Older brother is Kwon Jiyong [ GD ; Big Bang ]
  • Her role model: Min Sunye, leader of Wonder Girls
  • Composes music
  • Can play piano, violin, and the guitar
  • Favorite color is Pastel Blue
  • Favorite animal is Dolphin
  • Favorite food is Sushi
  • Has a height phobia

Her yeobo, Her heart, Her love: Kim Kibum [ Key ]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   

HELLO AGAIN MY FRIENDS! Congrats to oceanwriter! Will post last member tomorrow. I gotta go to dream land now!

See you all tomorrow everyone! <3333333333