The baby's out!

Unbelievable Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunggyu! AHHHH!!! Help me!!! My stomach hurts! I think the baby's coming!!!" Woohyun shut his eyes, enduring the pain. He didn't expect the baby would come out today. Sunggyu and the rest of Infinite quickly went upstairs to the couple's room.

"Woohyun-ah! Hold a little. Sungyeol, call the ambulance, palli!!!" Sungyeol went back downstairs and dialled up the ambulance. "Yeobeo, it hurts! Hurry up!" His eyes were tearing up.

Sunggyu doesn't know what to do, but he tried calming Woohyun with sweet words and kept kissing his cheek and forehead, telling his lover to be strong.

Sungyeol ran back upstairs, "Hyung, the ambulance will be here soon. We better get Woohyun ready," "Yeah. Woohyun baby, can you walk? The ambulance will arrive here sooner or later, please be strong," Woohyun nodded his head weakly.

"Guys, a little help here please," The boys quickly helped Sunggyu picked Woohyun downstairs. "Sungjong, can you please help me pack all the things for Woohyun?" "Nae, hyung," The maknae nodded with a smile and packed up the things. 

"Hyung, we're going to be uncles soon! I can't wait to play soccer with him!" Sungyeol jumped up and down, choding as always. "Shut up choding! Woohyun hyung's in pain. And how would you know the baby's a boy or not?" Howon smacked his head hard.

Sungyeol pouted then kicked Howon's leg. *Aish these kids* "Yah, just sit down and be quiet will you? My honey is sick!" Sunggyu glared at them. They kept quiet until the ambulance came. The nurses pulled out a patient bed and laid Woohyun on it. 

-----------------

The nurses ran all the way to the maternity ward. "ARGHHHHH!!!" A worried expression came up in Sunggyu's face. "Be patient, honey, we're almost there," "Sir, please stay outside with the rest," said the nurse and she pushed Sunggyu outside, but being the stubborn guy he is, he grew angry and yelled at the nurse. "Let me in! I'm his husband so I have the right to be right next to him!"

The nurse startled and let Sunggyu in. He quickly wore the mask and the surgical uniform the doctor gave him and went next to Woohyun. He saw pain in his lover's face. His heart felt.

He hold a grip of Woohyun's hand. Woohyun hold back so tightly that his hand might crash soon. 

But the pain that Woohyun's suffering is nothing to compare from. "Sunggyu, it hurts so much I think I'm going to die soon!" His nails dug in Sunggyu's skin, the pain was too much for him to handle. "Please be strong. I know you can do it. You're not going to die, I'm righ here with you, okay?"

He kissed Woohyun's forehead and moved his bangs that covering his eyes away. He can't stand seeing Woohyun like this. But the baby has to come out no matter what. And he was kind of excited, can't believe he's going to be a father soon.

"Sir, breathe in, breathe out. Relax. That's right, breathe in, breathe out. The baby's coming out soon. Don't be afraid," the nurse tried her best to calm him.

Woohyun followed her every word. The pain from earlier faded away a little. But he can still feel his lower part of the body in a total pain. He never knew that giving birth is not as easy as it seems. He swear he wouldn't want to give birth anymore. 

The doctor tried his best pulling out the head, "Push harder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter