S.E.O.U.L Oh I'm here

Hi Miss Foreigner!

Your P.O.V

I was from new york and now i'm here at south korea!! I'm twirling like an idiot as my feet landed to the ground.

Now where is  Krystal? I'm going to call her since she's my bestfriend and I don't really know how she become a pop star here well i don't expect it from her well because she says the she wanted to become  business woman or somethin like kind of a handling money work thingy.

Back to myself. I can't believe that i just graduated from my dream school Harvard and now here my dream place. I know some people was wondering that I'm a Harvard Graduate then i'm planning to go here. In this place? Well who cares I like it here!! Now my only problem is a place to stay. So yeah krystal's house is cool. I'm gonna call her now!

I dialed her number.

"hello?" Krystal voice seems a little exhausted

"hello krystal?"

"Who's this?"

"Alice"

"Who?"

"Alice"

Oh my god!! Does she still remember  me? for petes sake I'm your bestfriend in highschool please remember!  After a nanosecond 

"Alice? Oh dear! I'm sorry its my eonnie.. So how are you?.. Wait.... Where are you? after a decades you call i thought you forget about me but did you--" 

"I'm here at korea!" I blurted out Cutting her words

Gosh she really missed me that bad?? thats why i love her i put a little smile on my face while talking to her. She stays silent within 5 seconds.

"OH. MY GOD!" she says and squeals

Oh god my ear hurts.

"SO WHERE ARE YOU?!! OH MY GOD IMMA PICK YOU UP!! " She says excitedly at the phone

"I'm at Incheon International Airport." I annswered

"Okay wait Up!!"  she hangs up

"He--hello? krystal?" I hanged up 

she makes me laugh sometimes but i have to prevent myself because the people will find me crazy.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm standing and waiting infront of the baggage carousel.

Then All the bags have been realease and the first 2 gucci bags showed up. I grab it and wait for my heavy luggage. Its very important because it contains my Gadgets,Guide Books and just books. I love to read.  Atlast i already saw my luggage.

It also contains Krystal and Jessica's souvenir and present from new york. I started to grab it but i can't  oh god its to heavy i pull harder but i can't.

Rather than i'm the one who pulled the bag the bag pulled me and i got pulled with the other luggage in the luggage carousel. God! this is so embarassing!. 

I feel someone's at my back then pulled the bag for me. Oh gosh! thank god for saving me.  I glance towards that person who help me and OMG oh my oh my!!

Is  this true?. Am I really seeing him infront of me?. Right in front of me?!. Is this a some kind of dream or Am i hallucinating?