3 Words, 8 Letters

3 Words, 8 Letters

 

All in Jessica's POV
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
“Get out Jung.” She calmly said.

“Wh-what?”I nervously answered.

“I said get out.” She’s sitting on her side of the bed, her back turned against me.

“Yah! This is my room too. I have every right to stay here if I want too.” Okay I’m dumb I shouldn’t have said that. Me and my big mouth. I just added gallons of fuel to the fire.

“Jessica, I’m too tired to argue with you right now.  Just leave me alone.” There it goes. I can totally sense the frustration in her voice.

“But baby..”

“OUT NOW!” she screamed. Okay, now I’m scared. I sighed and gave her a pout. I know my puppy eyes won’t work  this time but it’s worth the try. She stood up and opened the door ruthlessly and ushered me out without looking at me then slammed the door shut.

I leaned on the door, eyes closed, sighing every now and then.  What happened almost an hour ago in the confines of our room was entirely my fault. I knew it but I’m just too stubborn to admit it. She came home from shooting and all I did was rant about how jealous I am of Oh JiHo oppa. She’s tired, probably hungry and all I gave her was a headache and a bucketful of jealousy issues I never seem to control. Stupid Jessica Jung. When I opened my eyes I found 4 pairs of eyes ogling at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Tsk. Tsk. Somebody’s in trouble.” Kim Choding started singing.

“Couple spat?” Tiffany puts an arm on my shoulder and asked worriedly.

“Yeah.”

“What did you do this time Sica?” Taeyeon asked. She was right. I was always at fault.

“Sica Unnie, whatever it is just apologize sincerely. SooYoung Unnie will understand. She always does.” Seohyun said reassuringly.

I heave a sigh and knocked on our door.

“SooYoung-ah?”

Dead silence.

“SooYoung-ah, I’m sorry. It’s my entire fault, I never should have gotten jealous. I trust you, it’s just that I can be dim-witted at times. Please forgive me. I’ll do anything to make it up to you. Please baby..”

Still no response. She must really be upset. You are so dead Jessica Jung.

“Let’s leave her alone for awhile Jessie. Let her think things over.” Tiffany said.

“SooYoung-ah, I’m sorry.”I was about to turn my back on the door when it bursts open.

“You’ll do anything Jung?”

“Yes baby, anything.”

“3 words, 8 letters. You figure it out.” and with that she closed the door on us.

 “Playing mysterious eh?” Hyoyeon said.

“3 words, 8 letters. What does that mean Sica?” Taeyeon asked.

I smiled. If she’s asking for those three words then I can now breathe freely knowing I am forgiven. It doesn’t take a genius to decipher the code. I walk away from the living room and started making calls leaving the 4 dumbfounded.

When everything is set, I knocked on our door once more. I handed her an envelope with the 3 words, 8 letters that she’s asking for. It didn’t take long for a smile to appear on her beautiful face. The smile that I have missed all day.

“You know me too well.” She said and pulled me for a hug.

I hugged her back, whispering words of apologies.

“I Love You.” I said looking in her eyes.

“I know.” She smiled mischievously.

“Yah! You’re supposed to say ‘I Love You too’ .”I said while pouting.

She pecked my lips and smiled. “ Arasso. I Love You too Jung! “

We made our way to the kitchen but not before I pulled her shirt and kissed her passionately. We stayed like that for a while until the need for air overtook us. We were both panting, her forehead on mine, our noses brushing each other’s lightly when the chodings startled us.

“Oi, miss play-it-mysteriously, we have cracked your code. You two are just too cheesy sometimes.” Says Hyo.

“Unnie, I think it’s sweet. 3 words, 8 letters means I-L-O-V-E  Y-O-U right? I Love You, it’s so cute.” maknae said excitedly.

“Err..Not really Seo.”SooYoung said while scratching her head then handed the envelope I have given her to Seohyun before pulling me with her towards the kitchen.

“So? What is it Seo?”Taeyeon asked while peeking at the note inside the envelope.

“That Choi SooYoung is crazy. This doesn’t even make sense.” Hyoyeon interferes, taking out the message and passing it to a confused Tiffany. There, written in a pink paper was Jessica’s note to SooYoung. 3 words, 8 letters in bold letters..

I GOT FOOD

“I think it makes sense if your girlfriend is a shikshin like Soo.” says Tiffany passing the letter to Taeyeon.

“That explains the feast on the table. Jessica must’ve ordered from 5 different restaurants for food.” Hyoyeon said.

“Aaiisshhh those two. Seriously Fany-ah when you and I get into a fight, I’ll only come out of the room when I receive 3 words, 8 letters from you but not like this.”

“What’s the 3 words, 8 letters you want from me then Tae-Tae?” Fany asked lovingly.

“I. AM..”

“Unnie!!!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

err..this is fail but let me know what you think.

still working on A Handful of Stars..so sorry for the late update. T_T

i know i promised i'll finish it by this week but i've been juggling the fic, autocad and Diablo (oh yeah!) all at the same time.ㅋㅋ

 

- iheartyoungie