The Plan

Finding Him

~7 years later~

~My plan~

After I heard about the secret I made a dare. A dare to look for my brother. I don't even know his name, his age, or where he is right now.  I don't have any information, except this little keychain thing, but I needed to find him some how.

~While talking to the house nurse~

"So do you know a boy that used to be my brother?" I asked the nurse in a mocking voice.

"Huh?" she seemed confused and suprised at the same time.

"Yeah. I found out that I used to have a brother, but then he's gone." I shrugged.

"W-W-What do you mean?" she stammered.

"Don't worry my mom and dad knows that I know. I just want to know how old he is if he was alive now and what his name is." I lied.

"It's Hyun Woo. He's 19 years old by now." the nurse got fooled.

"Oh. He's only two years older than me.." I sighed when I giggled in the insides about how gulliable this nurse was.

~Getting back to my plan~

Well since I know that his name is Hyun Woo and he is 19 years old I should just find out what collage he is in now. That would make it easier for me to find him.

~After researching and finding out~

I became so worried. He applied to an all boys school!!! That means that he might be taking either art, music, or acting!! What am I supposed to do now? I want to find him but then I'm a girl.... I HAVE TO TRANSFORM INTO A GUY!! But then, what if I get caught even before finding my brother?  

Well how do I even transform into a guy?

Well I mean I have what a girl has...

I shouldn't get into the details...

I should watch some Korean dramas that contain stories of a girl that dresses like a guy and covers her important parts..*O.O*

Okay let me not think about that again...

Urgh.. I'm so weird...

 

 

~A few months later~

~Arrived at my dorm~

"I know Umma (mom) I know..." I sighed.

"Eat well." she ended the call.

I picked up my stuff for my dorm and put my stuff away.

"Knock..Knock..." I heard the door open.

"Huh?" I got confused as someone enter the room.

"Hi...Uhm...I'm Jin your room mate..." the guy said.

"Oh hi....But...This is a one room...." I paused.

"Oh yeah about that." Jin handed me a letter, "The office wanted me to give this to you."

I took the letter and read it.

"Sorry about this, but there no other rooms availble so we need you to stay with Jin." was that last thing I read.

"Okay you can come in. Sorry about making you wait outside with those heavy stuff." I said in a guy voice that I practiced.

"No I totally understand." he smiled.

"By the way I am. Jieu--- *ahem* Jihoon." I shook his hand.

"You have small hands." he remarked while shaking my hands.

"Yeah. My parents have small hands."I lied.

My parents actually had huge hands. In my family I have the smallest hands.

"Oh, hahaha. So, what major are you?" Jin asked me as he unpacked.

"Umm.. I'm majoring in music and minoring in acting. What about you?" I asked.

"I'm taking music too!!" he grinned.

"That's cool." I said hiding my underclothes in the suitcase that I hid under my bed.

"꽉잡아 날 덮치기전에~ 내 마음이 널 놓치기전에~ say what you want say what you want~ 니가  진짜로 원하는게 뭐야?" A ringtone from Jin's phone rung.

"Yeah. Uh-huh. Okay hyung!! Okay!!" Jin shouted through the phone.

I cleaned and organized my desk while he was talking on the phone.

"Okay.Okay." Jin turned off his phone. He grabbed his jacket.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked.

"Yeah, you want to meet my favorite hyungs and find stuff to buy for our classes?" Jin invited me.

"Is it okay with them?" I asked not wanting to intrude.

"Yeah it's fine. I mean they are going to be our sunbaes so I think it will be fine." he smiled

"Really??!" I freaked out.

"Maybe one of them might be my brother!!!!!" I thought to myself.

"Yeah?" Jin gave me a look.

"Sure then." I shrugged and grabbed my jacket in joy.

"Let's go." Jin grabbed the room key and we left.

If it is one of Jin's friends that is my brother that would have been easy to find my brother!!!