Study Time!

Bored at School

-What's going on?
-Valerie is sick, she is not coming.
-Is she gonna be okay?
-I guess so. I wish she will be, she didn't sounded to be going very well on the phone.

Donghae frowned but didn't add anything about it.

-Do we get started?
-Sure! We can study in my room, I can put music on my computer, if you want.
-That can't hurt.

We went upstairs and entered my room. I tried to clean up a little, it was a bit messy, but he only laught, saying his room was way worse than mine. We sat on the floor after I put a CD in my computer. We started with history, because it was the closest exam we had and because it had so much content to remember. Our teacher had made a sheet with all the things we should study for ant that could be in the exam, so we basicaly focused on these subjects, which was almost three quarter of the notes we had taken in the year.

-This is going to be long...
-Don't worry, Eunhyuk, we are going to be fine. We have the whole day!
-I really don't want to spend the whole day thinking about history.
-It is useful to know.
-I know, but we have other exams to think about.

He grabbed me with his arm at the neck and messed with my hair. I tried to fight back, but he was stronger than me. He took me hostage for a few minutes, well until I started laughing. I pushed him, faking to be angry at him.

-Why the hell did you do that!
-Don't worry, be happy! If you are already complaining before we even started...
-Sorry...
-No need to apologize

He smiled. My heart skipped a beat. I smiled back. I was really happy now.

-Let's get to work, then!

My parents were not coming back for the night, they were going to be home only next afternoon, so it gave us plenty of time to finish all the studying and even have some fun with the few videogames I had. It was around five when I proposed to Donghae to stay and eat at my place.

-Scared to be alone?
-Me? Never! If you don,t want to, then you can go!

I was praying he would stay. Please, please, please...

-Okay! You make the food, I stay!

Thank you! I didn't show my joy, however, I didn't want him to make fun of me, thinking I was actually scared of being alone. I wasn't, I was just enjoying his presence. I made some pasta and some simple sauce to go with it. We ate in my room with some music. Even if we mostly only did some studying, I was sure of my feelings now. I just didn't know if I should say anything to Donghae. I took my cellphone without Donghae noticing me, then excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and wrote to Valerie.

''What should I do?!''
''About what?''
''Donghae is still there, I thought I could...You know...But should I! It could end up ackward!''
''Just...wait until he has to go home, then tell him. It's the only idea I have for you.''
''You're okay?''
''I'm high on flu drugs. What did you expect? Now go!''

I closed my cellphone, flushed the toilet to give the impression I was really there for that and got out. I got back in my room.

-Sorry, it took a little while.
-Don't worry. What do we do now?
-I don't know...

I gave a few ideas. We watched a movie, in the end.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just the first part of that day, so yeah, some more things are going to happen :33