chapter 1

K-Pop Battle Royale

 

The country of S.Korea  is corrupted  by the Government with strict laws.

And everyone has to agree with the dictator and if you even  think against him you may have a chance of getting killed , no question asked .

But after living their whole life with these horrible laws K-pop groups had, had enough. And started protesting and fighting against the government. with a large numbers of fans following them.

The government notice how k-pop groups were turning people against them . they needed to do something to stop this from happening .

So Battle royale happened …

 

“something like this is never happened before . all of us for go for a game show!” said Taeyang as he turned his head  and peered  through the gap of the chairs on the coach to G dragon and Daesung who were sitting next to each other .

“I know !” said seungri as he jumped up and turned  from the sit next to Taeyang.

They carried on talking.

The Kim and T.O.P were sitting next to each other on the opposite side as daesung and G dragon  .talking about something.  

In front of T.O.P and kim was BoA wearing headphones playing a game on her iphone with a spare seat with her bags on it next to her .

At the back was 2EN1 all sitting next to each other .

BOM was listening to her music and Dara , CL and minzy were talking to each other about their new album .

At the front was Taemin and Minho messing around  . next to them was  key and Jonghyun laughing and something  and behind them was onew eating chicken .