School trip to the beach

Just Friends

 

 

It’s was an 1 hour coach ride from your school to the beach, everyone was excited and talkative on the way there, you insisted that Kai can go an sit with his other friend but he didn’t listen to you

“No I’m going to sit next to my number one best friend.”He sat down hard on the seat next to yours and huged your arm playfully while saying

“You’re my best friend, you’re my best friend~” you started to feel your face blushing and heart beat become faster from the sudden skin ship.

“Yaaaaa get off me Kai, you’re so heavy you’re making me feel hot it’s already hot inside this non air condition coach any ways so get off.” You squealed as you struggled to get Kai off your arm, you heard him laughing then he got off your arm, as he did you hit his arm and stuck your tongue out at him and turn to look outside the window.

“Everyone we have arrived.” You heard one of the teachers shout while everyone cheered.

Once everyone got off the coach your teacher lead all of you to the hotel right next to the beach.

“Ok all the boys rooms are on the left side and the girls rooms are on the right.”

The teacher read out each person’s name directing which room they were going to stay in. You had to share a room with Yuna ‘Miss I like to flirt with Kai’ as you liked to call her you secretly hated her because in school she would always try to take Kai way from you, when you two where having lunch or just hanging out with each other.

You took the bed near the window and unpacked your things, it was only a one night stay so you didn’t bring too much clothes with you unlike Yuna who had a  suitcase full of clothes and shoes *Arhhhhh she’s so dumb.* you thought to yourself. It was time to go out on the beach everyone wore their swimwear, the teachers started to set up the tents while everyone ran into the water.

You as well wore a cute pink bikini

Kai saw you and called you over to join him and his friend to play some volley ball. You was quite good at playing volley ball so it wasn’t a problem you and one of Kai’s friend where partners you was playing against Kai and his friend. The game started by you serving the ball and went on before you jumped and slammed the ball Kai ran and jumped attempting to hit the ball but missed.

“Yes we won.” You said as you jumped up and down while you high fived you partner.

“Yer well urrrrrh we just let you win.” Kai said

“Shut up no you did'nt, you just got beat because we are better players than you two.”    You laughed as you picked up the ball and threw the ball at Kai head.

“Ouch, I’m going to get you back for that, come here.” He giggled and ran after you.

You ran everywhere as fast as you could but Kai court up to you and picked you up then headed towards the water.

“Kayyyya no let goooooo .” you screamed

“Let you go, ok.” He smiled 

Splash he dropped you in the water

“hahahaha you told me to let go, so I did.” You laughed as you got up and started to splash water on him.

 

It was getting dark as everyone sat around the fire, the teachers were somewhere else cleaning up the plates that everyone used during the bbq you guys had.  Someone suggested playing a game ‘True or dare.’ Going around the circle everyone was asked if they wanted to have a truth question or a dare. It got to Kai he chose to have a truth question they someone asked

“Do you have someone you like here, someone you have a crush on which is here sitting with us?”

You didn’t want Kai to answer that because you kind of didn’t want to be heartbroken.

After a while Kai answered “Yes I do.”

Everyone started to say “ooooooooooo Kai has a crush Kai has a crush~” making him cover his face in embarrassment.

“Look he’s blushing who is it tell us, tell us tell us.” They chanted Kai looked down while smiling “arhhh wait I think I know who it is.” One of them said “It's Yuna isn’t it, arhhhhh don’t deny it I saw the way you looked at her earlier. 

“When Yuna comes back you should confess your love for her.” They teased Kai.  

It hurt, you couldn’t take any more of it so you quickly ran, ran as far as you could away from all of them, *why am I so shocked I knew it from the begging, I told myself that he only saw me as his friend, but why does it hurt so much.” You felt a tear falling down your face as you sat alone on the sand way away from the others and Kai.  

 

 

******************************************************************

Hi guys I hope you liked the first chapter ^_^ ,please let me know if there are any gramma, spelling mistakes 

Please subscribe and comment , thank you to thoses who have already subscribed I love youuuuuuu <3 

 

Here's a gift for you guys hehe ,  KAI WHY YOU SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *__* asdfghjkl;dfolf;dj;sj;l