Dinner date, anybody? [Final]

Roses and Dinner Dates

 

 

"Today's going to be the day... Today's going to be the day!" mumbled Chanyeol, as he sat on his bed. 

He was currently self-hypnotising himself to gain confidence.

Chanyeol has been in love with Baekhyun for as long as he could remember... it was love at first sight.

He was lucky that they were in the same group, he couldn't stand being seperated from him.

With a sigh, Chanyeol got up and decided to test Baekhyun's reactions first, before confessing directly.

 


 

“BAEKKIE! BAEEEKKKK! BAEKHYUNGGGGG!~”

“What is it Channie?”

“Hi!”

“Was that it?”

“Nope.” With that Chanyeol leaned down to kiss Baekhyun on the cheek.

Baekhyun was surprised at the sudden actions of Chanyeol. He knew Chanyeol liked skin ship, but this was a first. He turned and looked at Chanyeol “What was that for?”

Instead of answering the question Chanyeol just got up and walked away saying, “You’ll figure it out soon.”

"Oblivious as ever, I see. Maybe I should confess to him indirectly with chocolates and roses...?" thought Chanyeol, as he planned out his confession.

Baekhyun was still confused but just shrugged it off and continued watching television.

 

 

About an hour later...

 

 

“BAEK! COME HERE!”

“Huh? What is it now?”

“Just come here!”

“But why? Can’t it wait til a commercial?”

 “Nooooo. Baekkie pleeeeaaaassseeeeee.”

“Gah. Fine but it better be something important. Where are you?”

“Dining room!!”

Baekhyun got off the couch and headed to the dining room. There he spotted Chanyeol with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates.

“Chanyeol what’s this? What’s the emergency?”

“Weeeellllll…I bought these flowers and chocolates to give it to the one I like, can you guess who it is?”

Baekhyun really didn’t know who Chanyeol liked so he just asked the first name to pop into his head. “Uhmm… Sunny noona?”

At that Chanyeol face palmed. “Wow…I’m in love with an idiot…”

“That’s mean Chanyeol, I think Sunny’s smart, and I even heard that she liked you.”

Chanyeol face palmed again. “I do NOT like Sunny. Think Baekhyun. WHO COULD I POSSIBLY GIVE THESE FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATES TO?”

“Well Chanyeol, you can give that to a number of people. For all I know-“

Before Baekhyun could finish his statement Chanyeol kissed him. This time on the lips. After the kiss Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol wide eyed.

“You like me?”

Chanyeol just giggled, “I’m happy you finally noticed. So Baekhyun will you be my boyfriend?”

“Hmmm…I don’t know. Do I? I’ll tell you when I finish these chocolates~” Baekhyun teasingly says as he grabs the chocolates out of Chanyeol’s hand.

“Wait…WHAT? NO TELL ME NOW.”

“Haha, Channie you’re so cute” is all Baekhyun says as he starts to eat the chocolates.

Chanyeol had no idea what that meant. Did this mean they were dating? Frustrated Chanyeol knocks the chocolates out of Baekhyun’s hand. “Hey my chocolates!”

“GOD. BYUN BAEKHYUN ANSWER ME! ARE WE DATING OR NOT?”

“Wow Channie, so rude…being so mean to your boyfriend, what will I do with you?”

“Baek, I’m sorry but you’re so- wait, did you just call me your boyfriend?”

“Well duuuuuuh. I was just teasing of course I want to be your boyfriend.”

Chanyeol’s lips began to form a huge smile as he grabbed Baekhyun in for a hug. “Baekhyun, I really love you.”

“Love you too Channie.”

 


 

A week later-SM Building

 

 

Chanyeol was walking around the lobby waiting for Baekhyun to come out for their dinner date, when he suddenly hears someone call out his name.

“Chanyeol-ssi!”

Chanyeol turned around to see it was Sunny. “Hi Sunny noona!” Chanyeol said with a smile.

“Hey, so Chanyeol I heard that I was your ideal type of girl.”

“Well yeah, sort of.”

“Oh that’s great want to go out? Like a dinner? Alone?” Sunny said with a cutesy smile.

“Uhm…well I’m kind of seeing someone already sorry.”

“Oh it’s fine. But you have to tell me, who is it?” she said the last part with excitement in her eyes.

He didn’t know if he was allowed to tell people or not, but he guess Baekhyun wouldn’t be so mad and replied, “I’m dating Baekhyun”

“OMO, REALLY? FOR HOW LONG?” she practically shrieked.

“A week.” Chanyeol said recounting one of the best weeks he’s ever had.

“Ooohlala. That’s nice.” As she playfully elbows his chest she goes, “So did you guys have yet?”

Chanyeol was shocked. He knew she was his older but didn’t expect such a question from such a cute face. Chanyeol just looked at her in bewilderment.

“Come on Channie tell your noona.~”

“Well, no”

“REALLY? I would’ve thought you guys did it in the first day. Haha. Maybe that’s just me?”

Chanyeol did not know what to say, he just nodded awkwardly.

As Sunny takes something out of her backpack and says, “Well then, I want your first time to be safe so here.” They were condoms, a roll of them.

“Uhmm Sunny noona…why are you giving condoms to Chanyeol?” Both Chanyeol and Sunny turned to see Baekhyun with a both confused and slightly angry face.

“I just wanted you guys to be safe don’t think anything weird. Anyway I got to go. DON'T GET ANY STDs! BYEE !~” With that, Sunny ran off to go find her group mates.

“Chanyeol what was that about?” Baekhyun asks seriously confused.

“I think she wants me to have with you.”

“Haha. No. If we have I’m definitely topping.”

 


 

At SNSD's Dorm

 

 

“I was right! EXO IS FILLED WITH GAY MEN!” Sunny yells.

“Who did you find out was gay this time?” asks Jessica.

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun.”

“Thought so. Do you think Luhan is gay too?” Jessica added.

“Noooo he’s bi! I’m going out with him today. We're going to have a romantic dinner date! He should be soon.”

DING DONG         

“Oh that must be him! I'M COMING!” she says, as she heads to the door.

“Hi Sunny, ready to go?” Luhan says with his usual, killer smiles.

“Hey Luhan. Yeah just let me say bye to Jessica.” 

"Oh, by the way, I got you a bouquet of roses!" said Luhan, as he hands Sunny the roses.

"Oh my gosh! Wow! How did you know I liked roses?" giggled Sunny.

"Heh, I have my ways, my Queen Sunny." Luhan replied, with a smirk.

Luhan holds Sunny tightly by her waist, and leads the two of them to their fancy ride for the night. 

Sunny giggled at that and gave a wink to Jessica. She then turns to Jessica loudly whispering, “Don’t wait up, if you know what I mean. Hehe. Well, BYE!”

The door closes leaving Jessica in amazement. “Woah, and I was sure that Luhan was gay...”

 

 

 

A/N: i honestly don't know what the hell i wrote...it's like the dumbest thing in creation. i think i took crack or something 

Co-Author: Well, I edited stuff & added stuff in, so it wouldn't seem as choppy, or too rushed. I hope it's good? o; .

Be sure to leave a comment! -- ixButterfly