Unbelievable Outing~

Roman Holiday~

May I have your attention~ a sweet feminine voice could be heard through the speaker. The flight is about the land, expected landing time 14:00 hours, the weather is clear, safe and sound. Please fasten your seat belt and do not rush towards the exit. I hope you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for availing Korean airways. Have a good evening.”

“Hey look, the view is absolutely breath taking, I could never imagine it would look something like this from the birds-view. Siwon-ah” Han geng exclaimed in excitement.

“Hyung you know I have this fright, I… I can’t just…” with this he clenched the arm rest with even more severity.

“But Siwon-ah you’ve got to check it out! It’s absolutely mesmerizing. I don’t really understand this, why you always tense up while …” he was cut of mid-sentence.

“You know I have this nervous breakdown while the plane takes off and gradually hit the land during landing. I just couldn’t calm myself. It’s horrifying I cannot explain.”

In the meantime another announcement was made. “Please do not try to get up, we will be landing in 5…4…3…2…1…” there the plane finally hit the ground simultaneously the tensed up expression started to faint from Siwon’s face.

“There we go on the land within the gravity field, I bet you’re much relaxed now.” Han geng said with a wink and slight smirk. To which Siwon just pouted obviously irritated with all this leg pulling. Soon the gate way was opened and through the terminal they made their way out of the airport. Collecting their luggage they finally left the airport and currently were on their way to get a cab. All of sudden Han Geng felt himself getting suffocated nearly choked by the sudden outburst of emotions. “Hyung…” Siwon cried in pleasure and hugged his hyung as if they were reunited after a long term war or something. All most out breath Han Geng managed to voice out, “What happened? Why”

“Hyung! We made it; we’re here, The Eternal City of Rome. I’m just to content to keep it all inside.” Siwon exclaimed with a goofy grin while releasing the later.

“You know your mood swings are gonna give me a heart attack. Phew! I thought something happened, or…” he could see a little frown forming in the younger’s face. Realizing he was just a bit too harsh he immediately changed his expression. “Ahem, he faked a cough. But I can’t deny that it is totally going to be an awesome trip specially when my dongsaeyong’s here to accompany me with his silly but unique actions.” He let out with a gentle smile. He gave him a bear hug before climbing on to the cab a heading towards their hotel.

On their way they pass through the various monuments, buildings and museums of the ancient Roam, and every time they cross one Siwon tend to relay the entire history of the said piece. “Hyung that’s the Trevi Fountain!” Siwon let out in utter excitement. “You know, the fountain at the junction of three roads marks the terminal point of the "modern" Acqua Vergine, the revived Aqua Virgo, one of the ancient aqueducts that supplied water to ancient Rome. The work began in 1732, and the fountain was completed in 1762. I mean can you imagine!” Wide eyes Siwon kept on staring at the ancient piece of art and then back to his brother.
“Yes Siwon I Know, and this is the let me count 5th time you’re reciting this.” Han Geng forwarded with slight smile.
“Really? Oh! You know Hyung I’m just too overwhelmed to be here, I mean look at this We’re in Roma, the culture, the art, museums it’s fabulous.”
“Siwon-ah” Han geng gripped Siwon’s shoulder to trun him that he could face him. “You know something.”
A complete bewildered Siwon was to be gazing at him. “You’re totally losing it.”
“Hyung…” Siwon whined which earned him a hearty laughter from the later.
The rest of the way Siwon tried to keep it low, and Han Geng kept on giggling all through course to the hotel.

“Hey Hyung I’m going to take a shower first, will you mind unpacking my cloths along with yours.” Siwon said with puppy eyes.
“Of course, don’t I always do that?” Han Geng replied more like a statement.
“Thanks Hyung. You’re the best.” With this he grabbed the towel and disappeared behind the bathroom. Han Geng just rolled his eyes and did the needful.

After finishing all the work he went near the window to check on the view. As soon as he separated the curtains he was spellbound with the view in front. He could almost see the entire city right from that place. The sky was colored with shades of orange, yellow and red indicating the beginning of dusk. The setting sun was visible at a distance just above the horizon, the light was transmitted to the monuments and buildings as they too took a light shade of gold, and in the water golden ripples were formed which only increased the enchanting aura of the mesmerizing scenario. Han Geng couldn’t move, he just stood there in utter silence absorbing it beauty, intaking as much as he could. The façade was broken by the sudden cracking sound of the door. He looked back in a reflux and found water soaked, puzzled Siwon approaching towards him.

Not minding the other he roamed around the room clearly in search for some cloths, “Hyung, where have you put my…” He lifts his head up only to find an awestruck Han Geng staring at the arena. “Wooo… Hyung, that is a heck of a view. Aha Mr. Photographer there’s plenty of opportunity for you I suppose.” Siwon forwarded with a smirk.

“Siwon is this the best you can come up with after viewing this.” Han Geng said a little too irritated.
To which Siwon burst into laughter, although the smirk never left his face. “Who’s the one losing it now huh? But I think it’s just inevitable, Rome has gotten into us, right hyung?”
After this they both burst into laughter, “Yeah Siwon-ah you’re right.”